It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europarl Calls For ‘Reparations’ to Fight ‘Structural Racism’ Against Africans in EU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Europarl Calls For ‘Reparations’ to Fight ‘Structural Racism’ Against Africans in EU

The European Parliament has demanded bloc-wide action including “reparations” to fight “structural racism” which manifests in people of African descent in Europe getting lower school grades and increased police scrutiny, according to Brussels.

“In light of increasing afrophobic attacks, MEPs call on the European Commission and EU member states to acknowledge the racist, discriminatory and xenophobic suffering of Afro-Europeans, and offer proper protection against these inequalities to ensure that hate crimes are suitably investigated, prosecuted and sanctioned,” EU Parliament said in a statement.

The resolution was drawn up by Congolese-born MEP and pro-mass migration activist, Cécile Kyenge, who last year argued that racism in Europe must be combated by “assisting” native EU citizens to come to terms with “the change of population” she claimed would be an inevitable part of globalisation.

“Evidence suggests that Afro-European children receive lower grades at school than their white counterparts, and their rate of early school leaving is markedly higher.”

“MEPs suggest carrying out reparations, such as apologising publicly and return stolen artefacts to their countries of origin. Parliament also calls on EU countries to declassify their colonial archives, as well as to present a comprehensive perspective on colonialism and slavery in the educational curricula.”

The resolution was drawn up by Congolese-born MEP and pro-mass migration activist, Cécile Kyenge, who last year argued that racism in Europe must be combated by “assisting” native EU citizens to come to terms with “the change of population” she claimed would be an inevitable part of globalisation.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Rather then actually finding solutions MEPs like Cécile Kyenge who is a globalist and had being educated in Europe now Calls For ‘Reparations’ to Fight ‘Structural Racism’ Against Africans in EU.

This is further proving that the EU no longer stands for Europeans. But rather Globalists who want to change Europe from within.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Unsurprising. The internet allows various groups to share ideas worldwide now. This is a copycat action of the calls for reparations to African-Americans in the USA. The politics of the various democracies are slowly mirroring each other.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I’ve never seen racism towards black people, maybe the odd joke or two, never actual racism, and I live in the most diverse city in Europe where whites people are a minority,

I’ve seen plenty of the opposite though, plenty of anti white anti British racism around here

Wasn’t there a recent study which showed the biggest offenders are actually the minorities? That come at no surprise to me, being a minority breads jealousy and anger which develops into prejudice which breeds actual racism and envy

But they need mass immigration, as people are a commodity, so they blame the civilised and tolerant

UK needs out of this lunacy
edit on 27-10-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

link   
Double
edit on 27-10-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

link   
Hoping the UK manages to extract itself from the loony EU globalists and revisionists.

Some EU counties do have a real problem with bigotry and racism, but that's their problem and not the EUs.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
originally posted by: ChefFox

“Evidence suggests that Afro-European children receive lower grades at school than their white counterparts, and their rate of early school leaving is markedly higher.”

www.breitbart.com...

To not recognize that this isn't a racist comment but a factual one, does more to combat racism than the opposite. Rather than throw some money at the issue, why not try to find out WHY THIS IS THE CASE, and make some moves to correct it.

Promote family values, promote hard work and responsibility, promote core values of society so that people stop worrying about who did their ancestors wrong, and start worrying about how they can make their families and children stronger and more self reliant.

I suppose that makes me racist. If so, I will wear it proudly.
edit on Sun Oct 27 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: edits for clarity, best I could figure to fix it

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

dont blame me i didn't wrote it but i posted it from the article. I am just the person who posted the article here. But i see your point.

Mods:That was a quote from within in the article.
edit on 27-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Sorry, I quoted it wrong, I know you just brought the article, so it wasn't anything against you. Again, apologies.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

What happens when giving them money does nothing?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe they should send some culture down that way.

Blah blah blah.

Not all cultures are equal.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hopefully you don't pay them in money with racists on it.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh look...another new word "afrophobic". Now our reelected Liberals will have to whip up another motion like their "Islamaphobe " motion.
Our PM just spent the last 4 years apologizing, calling for reparations , issueing checks and shedding tears for all sorts of causes. A true UN flunkie.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
They get lower grades than their white counterparts because...........racism????

No.

That’s not true at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Maybe they should send some culture down that way.

Blah blah blah.

Not all cultures are equal.

Sure,and get accused of colonization again

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Karma is a bitch and colonialism is it's daddy. The sun never set on the British empire and now that it is setting the chicken are coming home. IMHO opinion America has a lot of bad karma to0 and it's chicken are coming home too.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Westerns should understand that in Africa Slavery exists today in Africa alone but this Slavery isnt being pushed down by Euporean powers/nations no rather what is happening today in Africa its an African problem when it comes to the modern day slavery which is still happening in Africa.

A lot of such discussions isn't even allowed on Mainstream News Media. MSM outlets want Europeans to blamed for everything that happened to Africans. Rather then finding actual solutions.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Westerns should understand that in Africa Slavery exists today in Africa alone but this Slavery isnt being pushed down by Euporean powers/nations no rather what is happening today in Africa its an African problem when it comes to the modern day slavery which is still happening in Africa.

A lot of such discussions isn't even allowed on Mainstream News Media. MSM outlets want Europeans to blamed for everything that happened to Africans. Rather then finding actual solutions.

England went into many countries and exploited the people and land either for labor or natural resources, and the human condition that loves addictive substances like opium. It's the subjugation of people for profit that Europe is guilty of. America on the other hand has newer Karma to deal with screwing with other countries during the cold war. Becoming the new roam since ww2 and history has shown us that when Rome fell it was a mighty thud.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
My ancestors suffered under Nazi occupation during WW2,

gIvE mE mY fReE mOnEyZ!! 😬

Lol, people are broken.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

"Afrophobic", that's a new one. Won't be long before the pRoGrEsSiVeS start using it... Europe is about to be in for a wild ride, lol...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join