It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm starting to question Amy Whinehouse's death cause

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I've rang up a .518 and was still speaking coherently and passed a field test.
The officer thought something was wrong with his breathalyzer and retested me with another unit.
I don't have a drinking problem. I'm pretty damn good at it.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
A .416 alcohol level in her blood may have had something to do with it. Unless you think she was injected with it, she drank it. Considering she was weakened by bulimia anyway, that's quite enough to kill you.

That BAC stat can be misleading. Heavy drinkers have a much higher tolerance. I have a friend who is a local cop back in PA. He has arrested men who have passed sobriety tests at as high as .14 but have reeked of alcohol. He said he always takes them in for blood tests if he smells alcohol regardless of results of the field sobriety tests .

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: watchitburn

She was an alcoholic not a junkie.

No real difference between a junkie and alcoholic... they're both just people who can't handle there substance of choice.

For sure, no difference whatsoever! the alcoholic might like to think so but no. An addict is an addict, same chemistry going on.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Astronomer62

What do you think of the red body big she was pictured being took out of the house in?

I do not think that the red body bag is strange or any secret society was involved, link below:-
hubpages.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Cool, I remembered hearing someone say it meant she was sacrificed but I wasn't so sure.

I do believe there is more to it though because she was in that circle.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...
This CBBC star died suddenly at 16 yet the BBC did not report on it till 11 days later. She died on 7th April but it wasn't reported till the 18th

I got the felling this was a sacrifice.
edit on 28-10-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join