It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm starting to question Amy Whinehouse's death cause

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm starting question Amy Whinehouse's death cause after coming across this video...

She also said: "I've got my own style and write my own songs"

It seems she wasn't willing to be a slave of the luciferians that run the music industry and paid the price for it?

'Amy said she always knew she'd join the 27 club'

The 27 Club's Connection To The Illuminati Exposed

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
She was known to be a heavy drinker, not sure if average daily amounts were ever disclosed but she had been to rehab for it and even make a defiant song in her feels from it, never going back to rehab I said no no no. But, she was drinking heavily again at that point so she was basically saying she chooses alcohol.

I'm thinking drunken stupors, overdoses and the like. They call it alcohol poisoning though.

There's no all-reaching, supremely powerful sinister group that's above the law going around killing musicians, politicians, and public figures if they don't comply with an all encompassing master plan.

Submit to us and spread our brainwashing lyrics or die. Nah.. it's the stuff conspiracy fantasy is made of. I consider it an alternate reality roleplaying game like Pokemon GO. Her toxicology report was real at least. The illuminati owns the coroners and medical staff too. Each employee has the fear in the back of the mind controlled brains of total compliance with the highest level of crime. Not really.
edit on 26-10-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OK, but what about Anton Yelchin? I don't think he was big enough yet to catch their attention, yet he's in the club..

As for Amy, I'm not so sure it was the Illuminati either.

“So the last two or three days of her life, she drank an awful lot of alcohol,” Winehouse said. “And this happened And this has happened before. But over five weeks she hadn’t drunk. This was proof that she was moving towards abstinence. These things happens, but she drank an enormous amount of alcohol when she did drink. And this time unfortunately, there was nobody there to take her to the hospital when she passed out. Security were there, but they thought she was asleep, and this dreadful accident happened. It was alcohol poisoning.”

washington.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The 3 D's

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
She was a junkie.

Junkies OD and die. That's kind of their thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A .416 alcohol level in her blood may have had something to do with it. Unless you think she was injected with it, she drank it. Considering she was weakened by bulimia anyway, that's quite enough to kill you.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The makers of the illuminati videos are preying upon/providing the pulp fiction to make money off of the hundreds of thousands to millions of views making a very nice living off of YouTube advertisements. It's their career.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Drink, smack and a snip boyfriend, wore her heart on her sleeve, was chewed up and spat out by the media, no doubt had some over the couter medication added to help with depression

I doubt she was important enough for the illuminati, but she was important enough to us norms with her voice and musicality

Sorely missed but eternalised thru her music

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
She was a junkie.

Junkies OD and die. That's kind of their thing.

Logic has no place in this particular conversation..

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
A .416 alcohol level in her blood may have had something to do with it. Unless you think she was injected with it, she drank it.

Not saying it never happens... but it's an incredible feat to be able to consume that much alcohol without passing out first.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ReligiousQuestionDude

Yeah, check out the letters Bradley Nowell(sublime's frontman) wrote about the music industry before he died. Much like jimi hendrix he talked about cancelling his contract because of the bull# in the industry, then wound up dead a few months later and had his completely rearranged posthumous album go on to be a large success and make a lot of money. He died of a heroin overdose, but there were some odd things about it. The band had been meeting with record company executives without out him, he'd actually stopped doing heroin before that and randomly decided that day to do it again, his bandmates ignored him when he tried to wake him up as he was overdosing. There's more artists too who's deaths seem strangely coincidental. The music industry is run like the Mafia, i don't know about illuminati # but, I mean they used to use literal gangters as security at shows for large acts, these companies make stupid amounts of money off these people. It really wouldn't surprise me that much if they just remove complicated people from the equation.

edit on 26/10/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: schuyler
A .416 alcohol level in her blood may have had something to do with it. Unless you think she was injected with it, she drank it.

Not saying it never happens... but it's an incredible feat to be able to consume that much alcohol without passing out first.

Not if you do it fast. It's not like she was sipping it at a social occasion.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why not let her rest in peace?

She died of alcohol poisoning consistent with her dysfunctional lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Probably just drank a housefull of wine.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The highest BAC ever recorded was a Polish man after a car accident. He registered a 1.480% BAC. In France a man was found with a 0.976% BAC after crashing his car. They consider 0.4% lethal.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: ReligiousQuestionDude

Yeah, check out the letters Bradley Nowell(sublime's frontman) wrote about the music industry before he died. Much like jimi hendrix he talked about cancelling his contract because of the bull# in the industry, then wound up dead a few months later and had his completely rearranged posthumous album go on to be a large success and make a lot of money. He died of a heroin overdose, but there were some odd things about it. The band had been meeting with record company executives without out him, he'd actually stopped doing heroin before that and randomly decided that day to do it again, his bandmates ignored him when he tried to wake him up as he was overdosing. There's more artists too who's deaths seem strangely coincidental. The music industry is run like the Mafia, i don't know about illuminati # but, I mean they used to use literal gangters as security at shows for large acts, these companies make stupid amounts of money off these people. It really wouldn't surprise me that much if they just remove complicated people from the equation.

I had always thought he'd died by drowning, a combination of alcohol and boating shenanigans. Regardless, he was a genius songwriter, Sublime by name and nature.
As for the OP, I think Flying Squirrels reply nailed it.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Wow, so his entire.blood system was basically 1.5% alcohol, that's superhuman! He should be one of the Avengers or something lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

He survived the accident because he was so drunk, but died from the injuries received in it.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
While I have no doubt there are some real scumbags in the music industry, I don't buy that she was murdered. She was very self destructive.

Money, fame and the pressure that comes with it, are not something everyone can handle.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If there is something more nefarious to this then what is the motive? Amy did have a net worth of $10 Million at the time of her death, link. I do not know who got the copyright to her material once she did pass away or what happened to her estate. If Satan is involved then follow the money, it is one of his weaknesses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join