It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Moment A Motorcyclist Speeding At 170mph Crashes When A BMW Pulls In Front Of Him Without

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Complete idiot that should have his license revoked for life.

I'll most definitely concur with that statement. People like this piss me off, not so much because of their own safety, but mostly because they're a danger to everyone else around them as well. I get so very tired of hearing stories of people who suffer because others don't feel like any of the rules of the road pertain to them.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We are organ donors if you please

we are organ donors if you don't please

we are former riders of motorcycles

we have been in hospital for quite a while

...sing to the tune of "We Are Siamese if You Please"

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Damn, I was hoping he was going to be splattered all over the road. Gonna kill other peeps next time.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think everything he was doing was dangerous and stupid as #. It just makes it worse when you're not paying attention and swerving from lane to lane.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So Is The Story Of The Lady Who Had A 345mph Record And Decided She Needed To Break Her Own Record And Pull A 500mph On Who Would Care! She Died That Day! Makes Me Happy That I'm Partially American And Not A Fanatic Of Americanism. Try Hard Enough To Appease Them And You Will Be Met With Marvelous And Profound Stupidity...

ETA: Jessi Combs...

edit on 26-10-2019 by Pinocchio because: Weeping Wise...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That guy being lucky he survived is the understatement of the year... idiots like that give all motorcyclist a bad name.

Liveleak is full of videos of "squids" killing themselves on bikes. I recall one posted last year of some dumbazz that hit an on coming car doing about 170 mph. Let's just say it was spectacularly gruesome. The incident was captured by the dash cam of car not in the wreck. If you paused it just right you could see body parts flying like 50 feet in the air. A leg here. An arm there. You could even see the guy's head flying with helmet still on like kickball.

There is another video that went viral where a guy did something similar in the OPs video. Guy speeding and a car pulls out in front of him. Unfortunately, he didn't live. The video was on the biker's helmet cam. His parents released the video as a PSA about wreckless riding. It was pretty bad... as you could clearly hear the guy's last words which was "Oh Sh*t!" as the car pulls out in front of him and he is doing about 100mph (On a street with a speed limit of about 40).

The problem with speeding motorcycles is that they are hard to see and most of the public really has no idea how fast bikes are and have a hard time judging approaching speed since bikes typically are a smaller silhouette than a car. The driver's brains are not used to seeing motorcycles approaching.

I love riding motorcycles, but I just don't get this high speed thrill on public roads. I guess that is why I am old...
edit on 26-10-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Hope the car is okey. The video doesn't show anything other then the idiot biker focused on the speedometer.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The bloke should be locked up, he’s a danger to everybody, no doubt he’ll be endangering more lives in the near future

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Sounds about right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join