It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge says House must get Mueller grand jury information - CNBC

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Gryphon66

Is his girlfriend compromised too...? Lol it's amazing how you can dismiss everything you disagree with, with hardly even a thought.

Also, 1. Was about ruining his life. I used the doj's actions to show they were. I'm sorry you can't accept that. But I don't rally care.

The only thing I disagree with is your tendency to assert your unsubstantiated opinons as fact.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Your ability to dismiss facts you don't like as opinion is unmatched.
edit on 29-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Your ability to dismiss facts you don't like as opinion is unmatched.

Thanks, I try.

Giving the greatest latitude for honesty, what fact do you have from the Fox article?

That the FBI tried to get the future Mrs. P to wear a wire.

Mr. P was being investigated for criminal conspiracy with Russian agents this strikes you as odd for the FBI?

Fine. The FBI tired to get George's girlfriend to wear a wire. Now, connect that to a world-wide conspiracy involving nations, our own Intelligence Community, etc. to implicate the Trump Campaign in connection to Russian agents which they have admitted exists.

The dog won't hunt.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

But, I'm not sure why it would really matter, there were more than enough interactions between those connected to trump and russian players to warrant the investigation and if there was a case of entrapment, then ya. it was wrong in my opinion but I dont believe it should be a basis to discredit everything in the mueller investigation.

I would rank the russia investigation about on the same level as I would an investigation into a possible terrorist cell in the us as far as the national security risk.. how much time do agents spend online and in person, pretending to be just as anti american as them, talking the same crap as them, gaining their trust, and then arranging to introduce them to the person with the bombs they want?? Both deserve the same amount of outrage doubt if the same amount is given though.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Democrat and Republican Administrations exceed their Constitutional mandate. Obama was just as psychotic as either Clinton or either Bush or Trump etc.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Maybe you need to be a tad bit mentally ill to want the job in the first place..
A little bit of a psycho/ sociopath to be able to get that high up in the political ranks.
While suffering from a multiple personality disorder that enables you to change masks at the spur of the moment transforming from monster to fun loving, baby kissing, all american buddy!
edit on 29-10-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Fine. The FBI tired to get George's girlfriend to wear a wire. Now, connect that to a world-wide conspiracy involving nations, our own Intelligence Community....

My how the goal posts have moved. First it was "not a word was true," then it was "the base story is right but nothing you say about intel agencies trying to ruin his life is true," Now it's " you have to prove this is a worldwide conspiracy."

Not that you'll care, but here's an intelligence cable talking about Mr. Tawil informing for the CIA back in 2006, via wikileaks

This is the same mr tawil that gave papadopoulos $10k and had the FBI waiting for him when he got back to the US to bust him for treasury violations (you have to declare any cash amount you are traveling with over $10k). So how exactly did the FBI know papadopoulos was going to be violating that statute if they weren't working with mr tawil?

ETA the relevant section since for some reason wikileaks is not allowed here

(C) Shaik told ConGen that Zuma recently received information from intelligence sources outside South Africa of a possible assassination plot, possibly through poisoning. These undisclosed sources told Zuma that American citizens (not connected with the U.S. Government) were involved. This in part, coincides with another Embassy contact, Charles Tawil (protect), who told our Economic Counselor on November 29 that Zuma had received information from the mother of the King of Swaziland about CIA attempts to kill Zuma using poisoned clothes from the FBI.

edit on 29-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Then there was stefan halper. Who contacted papadopoulos in september, after mifsud had failed. Him and azra turk (not her real name) both tried to get papadopoulos to tell them about russian hacking of the hillary emails, while they met in london. Stefan halper has been an FBI informant for 20 years and was even in on a spying operation for the CIA in 1980. link

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Doesn't matter there will be nothing in there. It's already proven that the Mueller report is a bunch of hogwash. Fynn will be walking free and so will the troll farm.

The only people he got were unrelated to Russia and it's due to not registering as a foreign lobbyist like 90 percent of people in Washington.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You don't actually quote my words for a reason: your strawman would fall off the pole.

Wikileaks is a compromised source; you know as well as I do.
edit on 30-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Wikileaks is a compromised source; you know as well as I do.

Who are they compromised by?

You don't actually quote my words for a reason: your strawman would fall off the pole.

LOL, speaking of straw men.... your words are right in my post and they're right in this history. I make frequent use of quotes so you know which portion of your BS I'm responding to. On the other hand, you don't quote me almost ever... is that because your straw men crumble? Yep.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join