It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shot 16 times walked into Temple University Hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Holy smokes.... Philadelphia... the city of "brotherly love".....

Obviously one extremely lucky man.

A 27-year-old man was shot 16 times, then walked into the emergency room at Temple University Hospital early Friday morning.
The man, who police have not identified, was in critical but stable condition Friday afternoon, police spokesman Eric McLaurin said. No one has been arrested.
The man took five shots on his right side, two to his left hip, three to his upper chest, one to his right shoulder, one to the right side of his neck, and four to his forearms. Police say he was shot around 12:30 a.m. on the 1700 block of Tilghman Street in North Philadelphia, nearly two miles from the hospital. It was not clear whether he walked the full two miles, or was transported there.

Sounds like he was "targeted" for some reason....my opinion only.... 16 times is a lot more than collateral damage, or oops.... Sorry dude, didn't mean to shoot you.

Sounds like he will be ok eventually, after getting a zillion dollar doctor bill might give him a heart attack though.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

People who live in Philly are tough! I think around the 5th bullet for me would have been all she wrote.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

And like clockwork, a post involving the number 16, just like yesterday when 16 men were sentenced to death for burning that girl in Bangladesh.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

It's a ritual

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

As in Boris the Bullet Dodger?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

And like clockwork, a post involving the number 16, just like yesterday when 16 men were sentenced to death for burning that girl in Bangladesh.

Sometimes it is just inevitable to see 16 since it comes after 15.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Hey there Fluke....

Hmmm, coincidence maybe? Have you got a theory on that point?

Lets see if any more 16's show up in the news today/tomorrow.

(As a side note.... I am ok with the scumbags getting the death sentence in Bangladesh.
Their country, their rules/laws. Maybe those 16 shouldn't have been so violent?)

Pravdaseeker

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just goes to show, magazines need at least an 18 round capacity. Anti-gunners would ask why you need more than 8 or 10. This is why (if he was a bad guy, and that doesn't even take into an account if there is more than one aggressor).

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

A 27-year-old man was shot 16 times, then walked into the emergency room at Temple University Hospital early Friday morning.
The man, who police have not identified, was in critical but stable condition Friday afternoon, police spokesman Eric McLaurin said. No one has been arrested.
The man took five shots on his right side, two to his left hip, three to his upper chest, one to his right shoulder, one to the right side of his neck, and four to his forearms. Police say he was shot around 12:30 a.m. on the 1700 block of Tilghman Street in North Philadelphia, nearly two miles from the hospital. It was not clear whether he walked the full two miles, or was transported there.

Sounds like he was "targeted" for some reason....my opinion only.... 16 times is a lot more than collateral damage, or oops.... Sorry dude, didn't mean to shoot you.

Sounds like he will be ok eventually, after getting a zillion dollar doctor bill might give him a heart attack though.

Pravdaseeker

Lucky SOB. Hopefully, he turns his life around as God clearly has given him a second chance. No one "innocent" gets shot 16 times....

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Must have been shot with a .25 ACP or something similar.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Puts fiddy to shame.... This guy will be dropping a new album soon, dollar fiddy!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Just goes to show, magazines need at least an 18 round capacity. Anti-gunners would ask why you need more than 8 or 10. This is why (if he was a bad guy, and that doesn't even take into an account if there is more than one aggressor).

Or how about “one shot, one kill.” People or person shooting is seriously a terrible marksman which is probably good when those involved come to light maybe karma will do its thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

Pravdaseeker

Lucky SOB. Hopefully, he turns his life around as God clearly has given him a second chance. No one "innocent" gets shot 16 times....

au contraire...

Innocent man mistakenly shot 16 times by police.

LOL...I know, I know...but I just thought it was funny that it actually has happened, specifically with 16 shots. Looked like its happened a few times. Just part of my thinking that just about anything we can think up, has happened or will happen eventually.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I think someone tried to kill him but not sure, maybe an accident.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Sometimes it is just inevitable to see 16 since it comes after 15.

16 times 16.. 256 - 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256
The whole byte.
THE MATRIX HAS SPOKEN!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: panoz77

Or how about “one shot, one kill.” People or person shooting is seriously a terrible marksman which is probably good when those involved come to light maybe karma will do its thing.

Fortunately, the right to self defense doesn't only apply to people who are expert shots. "One shot, one kill" is for snipers and movies. In the real world, multiple shots can often be needed to subdue an attacker. And magazine limits actually don't help in mass shootings anyway, so the argument is moot.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So if they want to engineer the perfect soldier, they should make a million clones of this dude, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Explain please...what's the connection?

I can understand why 16 people burning a girl in Bangladesh would be national or international news... But an American inner city man getting shot many times and surviving is somethin that I think happens often.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Someone sure wanted him dead... Wonder why. Drug deal gone wrong?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I think someone tried to kill him but not sure, maybe an accident.

How can I be the first person to star this post?? Best comment of the thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join