It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any RemoteViewers Want to Test Their Skills

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't know much about RV but I had this saved for a rainy day.

Richard Dolan interviews Lance Mungia, director of Third Eye Spies, the new documentary on remote viewing featuring Russell Targ and many other luminaries of the remote viewing field such as Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann, Joe McMoneagle, Pat Price, Hella Hammid, and others. Lance has much to say about not only the reality of remote viewing, but its implications for humanity as a whole, and how it is significant in relation to the UFO phenomenon.
For information about Third Eye Spies, see www.thirdeyespies.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

While you focus on the item, please provide two, four digit numbers at random (an example 8376 6534) and type them in please. For those who want to sharpen their remote viewing skills, on an apple device, install Professor Targ's ESP program.

In the early 90s I worked a little bit with Alan Vaugh to develop an ESP strength building program. Guess the next random letter on a wheel of fortune. I don't know if they ever got it to properly randomize. Apple has a funny clock apparently that doesn't generate perfectly random numbers, and I ran so many trials I started to recognize how it was affecting the game.

These days every computer game is pushing its players to anticipate the actions of other players or AI driven APCs. They're going to get very psychic.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Just replying with the first thing I visualize.

You lost a dog. It’s dead. Sorry. (Or I’m just having a very morbid start to my day).

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Was I close? :p

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Whatever happened with this?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join