It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any RemoteViewers Want to Test Their Skills

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

TV remote control? Accidentally kicked way under the sofa/couch.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Not remote viewing but I’m somewhat empathic / deep-sighted. However, tbh I’m just as often wrong on these kind of “cold reads” as I am right. But to throw it out there... my first and instant response was that something was under the car... fell out when you got out. Close to one of the tires so that it’s in the cover or shadow of the tire.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Five feet to the left of the tv, it's black, it didn't fall out of your pocket, you set it down somewhere and it was moved. it's like a card, maybe a business card, it's got an important number recorded on it, probably a phone number. down in a crack.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I hate it when inanimate objects don't stay where you think you put them.

edit on 10/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Under the edge of a shelf, white object, or clear? a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Initially I felt it to the right of the TV but there's a patio door there, so that didn't make sense, that would put it outside. Figured that was a reflection in the glass.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
And yes, do more of these. RV, nominally, is an acquired skill. I appreciate the offer to practice.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You shouldn’t have married that super fat chick! But I hear some rolling and flower will help you find that wet spot.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

cmon now. Hefty girls are some of the best lovers. They're like mopeds: fun to ride, and your dumb-ass wishes you were riding a motorcycle.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
I did this once before on ATS. I’ve lost something, and I’d like to enlist some of ATS’s finest remote viewers to locate it.
1. I’d like to know the objects location.
2. A description of the object for extra points.
Ps would anyone be interested if I did this regularly (weekly or monthly) with objects I choose?

1. The object is nearby.
2. It is something you see frequently.

By all means, add a session to this thread once a week. I'm good... but can always get better!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Your cat who is currently fighting with a raccoon about 2 streets North.

The raccoon isn't rabid but still poses a threat to your cat.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I'd like a specific FV Joke tag, kind of like the /s tag. Currently using said tag:

This raccoon means business, but was clearly surprised by your cat, and didn't expect a confrontation. Advantage, your cat. Raccoon desires to fall back to the safety of the dumpster, when all of a sudden this crazy cat comes out of left field with claws extended. This would not be raccoon's day.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If I could oblige you, and no this is not the topic of this thread, animism is a topic which is near and dear to my heart. I feel inanimate objects are not as absolutely inanimate as we might wish they be. Time spans, large ones, make the notion of inanimate impossible. Everything is in motion. Always. If that means the planet is an animate organism, then so be it. If that mean the solar system is an animate organism, also so be it. If that means the galaxy is an animate organism, well, I think you get my point. Motion is life, being stationary is death. As if there's such a thing as stationary. For shame.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

I prefer my car keys, and TV remotes, to stay where I put them. Though sometimes I fail to remember exactly where that was.

My mom always said, "Where was the last place you had it, for sure?"

Good advice.

edit on 10/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
in the interest of any modicum of scientific integrity - please do not give any indication that an answer is " close " or " partially correct " - infact do not even confirm that guesses are incorrrect .

the reason why should be obvious

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Witness tampering?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
We have all lost family and friends along the way, but that is not the object you are talking about here. Something square / rectangle shape is the first thing that stands out. I am thinking a book, comic or magazine of some kind. It has some interesting stories in it, hard to find otherwise. Someone has taken it. A child's room is what comes to mind, could also be an elderly person with a child like nature also stands out. Very colorful female room with a single bed, dresser and shelves.

edit on 23-10-2019 by kwakakev because: added 'female'

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
A toy car?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My mom was always trying to get met to "clean off all flat surfaces" in an attempt to codify the search function. She was a smart lady.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
All I get is a Sailboat

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join