It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any RemoteViewers Want to Test Their Skills

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I keep getting 'ROSEBUD'.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

A train near a snow covered mountain. Or could be me wishing for a vacation

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Colonel Mustard in the Library with a candlestick?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

your 'lost' $50 Gift Card got caught up in that pesky 'Spooky Action @ a Distance' state

… but, mind me, you have not already 'lost' that object as your Thread suggests... Your Thread is about an object which will soon become Lost in a Future...but you are certain the Loaded, 'VISA' card was already in your possession

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

apple was my first impression that I got while reading the question. It is on a wooden table in a bit dark environment. Inside. No electric lighting.

Idk how remote viewing works but this is what I think I should write.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: I changed nothing but I am too lazy to make this a smaller sized text so here it goes: I may have an apple fixiation haha

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
SMALL, made of GLASS...and GREEN.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe somebody is a better guesser than I am, but I don't think I can find anything without doing a proper remote viewing session, and not just blindly guessing. I don't work in a carnival. That's not the way it works.

Remote viewing is like being a sniper, and it's pretty difficult without doing the whole sensory deprivation thing and having a trained guide to keep you from locking onto an image or sensation and trying to make it true. It's hard for me to pay attention to the stray images and thoughts I have that I'm not paying attention to, obviously. Also, most remote viewing sessions at least provide coordinates, but if the object is really lost, then I guess that's not possible. If there even is an object and you're not just funnin' with us.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

you lost your keys in the backyard broh, maybe find them with a cheap metal detector?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Without going into too deep a meditative state, I got behind a furniture piece against a wall;

It seems small and square, like a wallet? Maybe a phone?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Lost sunglasses or glasses of some sort, they actually walked off with two legs.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

While you focus on the item, please provide two, four digit numbers at random (an example 8376 6534) and type them in please. For those who want to sharpen their remote viewing skills, on an apple device, install Professor Targ's ESP program.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
How are we supposed to come up with lat/long digits if we don’t understand what they mean or what format to use? I.e. Military 10 digit

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
How are we supposed to come up with lat/long digits if we don’t understand what they mean or what format to use? I.e. Military 10 digit

They are not lat/long numbers. crviewer.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Lost sunglasses or glasses of some sort, they actually walked off with two legs.

My mom said that didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. They could be on Mars, for all you know. But it apparently helps to have them. You're not supposed to start trying to reason out where the thing is, "Oh, those coordinates are on the Giza Plateau in Egypt!" That just prejudices you. You're not supposed to use your reason or imagination. You're just supposed to sense something and try to scribble it down, usually as drawings.

I didn't invent the protocols. Blame Ingo Swann.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: emilyscott

Hahaa, “Oh, a sailboat”...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

In your car, beneath passenger side seat.
Thumb drive or ring.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

While you focus on the item, please provide two, four digit numbers at random (an example 8376 6534) and type them in please. For those who want to sharpen their remote viewing skills, on an apple device, install Professor Targ's ESP program.

7612 8915

Do you know where I can find information on how to make these sessions more directed and refined?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
So far no one is close.

Mainly due to this is totally not how rv works.
Ats has a terrible track record on rv.

Enlighten me on how to do something like this correctly, I’m surely no expert and always willing to learn.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: Violater1

7612 8915

Do you know where I can find information on how to make these sessions more directed and refined?

Lyn Buchanan is one of the original U. S. Army Remote Viewers from Ft. Mead. He's the real thing.
crviewer.com...
I was totally blown away with one of his demonstrations personally involving me.

The next study should be with Professor Russell Targ, a physicist and author who was a pioneer in the development of the laser, and co-founder of the Stanford Research Institute's investigation into psychic abilities in the 1970s and 1980s. Dr.Targ retired from Lockheed Martin as a senior staff scientist, where he developed laser technology. He also co-developed a NASA, apple application that you can obtain for free. www.espresearch.com...

I've used this App with multiple civilians and military personnel, with impressive results.

www.espresearch.com...
Personally, I've chosen not to hone my skills in RV, and consequently, not good at it.
ie: flip a coin, your first and second try will be heads.
What are the odds?
edit on V222019Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 23 Oct 2019 20:22:43 -05001 by Violater1 because: 'phres

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join