It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender Void Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Recently there was a post covering the topic of young children being legally allowed to transition to another gender. This brought up various talking points and one of them stood out. More often than not these children's parents are those who are gender fluid, confused, non-binary --- the list goes on. This mental state is being passed down almost as though it's a religion or way of life.

Here's a strange thought.

What if this strange new mental state that is occurring is how humans end up evolving. Would it be crazy to assume that at some point down the road, humans void of gender (as they identify) will integrate with artificial intelligence. What better way for AI to integrate with a host than to do so with one that does not see itself as neither gender; it would make assimilation that much easier.

It's honestly something that's crossed my mind the more mainstream this stuff becomes. The likeness these people have in regards to some of our Sci-Fi artificial intelligence is especially apparent in some interviews or talks that these folks give. There is no doubt they are intelligent, well-spoken individuals, yet they lack the ability to know what they are in their primal form. There has got to be a good reason for this -- sure being mentally unstable is one of them, but one has to wonder...

I'll leave you with this talk given by Asia Kate Dillon

The gender void theory --- are we being replaced?
edit on 10/22/2019 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo

I can't watch your video right now, but since AI doesn't exist yet, I don't think your idea of evolution towards integrating with something that isn't there works. It is an interesting thought though.

I think it's more likely that these people have emotional and/or other psychological issues and are pushing their ideology on their children in an attempt to justify/validate their psychosis/choices.
edit on 22-10-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah I haven't posted in years. It seems the old way of embedding videos apparently changed. No clue why it isn't working.

Edit: Got it. Had to knock the dust off.

Edit 2: Looks like they don't want the video shared to other websites. Just search the name I suppose.
edit on 10/22/2019 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I can't watch your video right now, but since AI doesn't exist yet, I don't think your idea of evolution towards integrating with something that isn't there works. It is an interesting thought though.

I think it's more likely that these people have emotional and/or other psychological issues and are pushing their ideology on their children in an attempt to justify/validate their psychosis/choices.

Or it's the inevitable decay of a culture or society once it has reached the point where it can sustain its population and then the citizens focus on other things besides "how can I eat today."

This has played out in history with societies before.

So I don't think AI has as much to do with it as the natural rise and fall of a culture.

An interesting experiment with giving mice everything they needed...

At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

How 1960s Mouse Utopias Led to Grim Predictions for Future of Humanity

Its just nature.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That is really interesting! It is chaotic how people and other creatures behave when there is no longer a defined purpose to achieve.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I mainly proposed this as something in it's infancy stage. There is, to our knowledge, no artificial intelligence yet --- BUT when this is achieved these folks may be the first to jump ship to have their consciousness transferred.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I think it more likely they'll be among the first to upload to a virtual reality matrix where they truly can be whatever they want forever and be as changeable as their whims dictate. I also predict it still won't make them happy.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's a fun theory to think about...

However, I'm afraid it is just mental illness being seized upon by a powerful political faction to promote as a new religion so that they can consolidate power and control over others. So basically, meet the new boss same as the old boss. The key difference between the old guard and the new being that the old religions were all about "go forth and multiply" whereas the new religion is about de-population and population control. That is the only real meaningful difference between the the old and the new cult. The rest is just a game of musical chairs set to cacophonous nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or until the power grid crashes and takes them along with it into the void. That's always a strong possibility.
edit on 22-10-2019 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
How can people accept genderless humans when they are still gender specific by birth?

"Aliens"...some are genderless.

You have to see past gender to abandon humanity enough to be a good little sheep.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
To me at least, it seems like TPTB’s way to keep us busy.
They’ve always used sex as a means to keep us ‘busy’, this is just the next step.

‘Yes, let the foolish peons worry about gender and sexuality and never reach any meaningful goals.’

I don’t care what peoples genders are, I’m not gonna ask you, and I don’t expect you to tell me.
Treat me like a human and you’ll receive the same respectful treatment in return.

If you bring up gender I’ll probably just walk away because IT DOESN’T CONCERN ME.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
It's a fun theory to think about...

However, I'm afraid it is just mental illness being seized upon by a powerful political faction to promote as a new religion so that they can consolidate power and control over others. So basically, meet the new boss same as the old boss. The key difference between the old guard and the new being that the old religions were all about "go forth and multiply" whereas the new religion is about de-population and population control. That is the only real meaningful difference between the the old and the new cult. The rest is just a game of musical chairs set to cacophonous nonsense.

Great post

I fully agree.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think it has to do with ideology and political "wokenness" rather than what the parents identify as.

One gets very conservative LGBT people as well, and even de-transitioning websites by people who no longer identify as "trans", or even trans people who take on "faux trans people".

But you must remember, even in the broader LGBT community there are many different voices.
You might not hear all of them.
And those who loudly politically disagree are subject to censorship, de-platforming or some loss of social credit, just like everybody else.
There are also LGBT people who warn against transitioning people too young (myself included, already 10 years ago - I argued this was forcibly done to gay men in Iran, or The Apartheid-era army. It is potentially a re-standardization of gender binaries that does not necessarily conform to human rights at all).

But pro-LGBT content has a censorship problem on YouTube.
Despite the woke Left calling for massive YouTube censorship recently, what they don't realize is, this applies globally.
And most of the globe (except those white majority countries they hate so much) is not LGBT friendly and will censor those vlogs immediately. What? How my boyfriend and me use my rubber duck creatively is no longer allowed in 57 countries at least, and I've been demonetized. Boo-hoo, YouTube must be "homophobic". No honey, you're just a self-defeating idiot!

But just thinking of some striking cases, is Charlize Theron lesbian? Nope. Desmond is Amazing, are his parents gay?
Not saying these kids are necessarily "trans" (but what used to be considered social gender infractions), and nope, usually the parents are not LGBT. And the only documentary I ever saw where the parents identified as gender non-binary themselves (not clear if any sexuality was involved ever) was from Sweden a few years back and they were just referring to allowing their kids to choose their toys, or grow their hair. There was no talk of drugging or chemically castrating anybody.

What I actually find surprising is the LACK of LGBT parents in such cases.

I think it's a kind of pandering to be part of a victimized, oppressed group via your kids.

Yeah a psychological issue too maybe.
edit on 23-10-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

join