It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Weird Falls from Sky During Thunderstorm

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The video is in slow motion.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thunder IS a sonic boom!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yeah, what she calls an "explosion" looks a lot more like a raindrop refracting the light from the lightning to me.

Explosions tend to... well... explode. The small flash never grows larger than the original object in question, thus it looks a lot more like light being refracted by a back-lit raindrop running down a window than an "explosion".
edit on 10/22/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Yeah, what she calls an "explosion" looks a lot more like a raindrop refracting the light from the lightning to me.

Explosions tend to... well... explode. The small flash never grows larger than the original object in question.

I'm not saying it's not a raindrop, but it doesn't look like it to me. Looks like something coming out of the cloud. There are lots of scenarios here, it's ATS. I see where you're coming from and it makes sense but it fell behind trees (if it DID come out of the clouds) so while the flash is small, it might not be the entire flash.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
What is going on with the lighting at the same time? I have not seen a bolt of lighting just stay static like that for so long before. Probably a UFO in the clouds with a big tazer dropping stuff?

The video was filmed in slo-mo, so everything appears to take longer than it actually did.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I guess I don't see it falling behind the trees. I just see the dark background of the trees making it harder to see until it slid down the window far enough to reach the proper angle to refract the back lighting and create a small flash. If something exploded in the trees I would expect the trees themselves to be lit up, and for the explosion to grow bigger than the original object in question.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I get it that it is in slow mo, the lightening bolt still seams to be static a longer than usual time, you can see many other shorter bolts come and go while the main one stays the same. There is also a light source in the cloud that remains constant for most of the clip, what is causing that as well?

There is an unusually high amount of static discharges from such a small area. It is kinda strange when we have something strange fall from the sky. Could they be related if this video is legitimate?

Looks like a UFO to me. I don't know what it is apart from strange.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
question one :

what is the objects distance from the camera ? - please explain how you jusify any answe ??

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It is not a raindrop in free fall. The first 3 frames when it appears in the clouds it is not moving much at all. After that it starts dropping very fast.

Very cool find

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
CGI or raindrop(s)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I don't think it's in free fall. I think the drop hit the window and hung there for a bit, like they often do, before sliding down the window.

edit on 10/22/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's real dark at the start by the clouds and fades away before the trees.

Call it unknown but probably fake

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

As this was in very slow motion, slow enough to freeze a lightening bolt, I find it difficult to i.d. it as a drop. The drop would be moving very, very fast.

Anything's possible, so it might be a drop ... but in that regard it might be an unknown shooting down from the sky during a storm, too.

I'll guess fallen angel or unknown weather phenomena, 'cause why not and it's more interesting than a drop of h2o!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Whoaa.. what the..? Probably another hoax but..
Did anyone run to the site of the 'crash' ?
If you slow it down to .25 speed just before :11 you can kind of see something in the cloud before it falls. Freaky

That's correct, like a plane's nose cone pointing straight down.
Right after that, there seems to be a string of stuff...like a chain, comes out, then what looks like a solid falls to the ground.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

These pictures though are slow action....something to think about.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
After watching it many more times, i am not convinced that we are seeing a raindrop go down across the window pane.
When whatever it is drops down, it looks like a burst of rain follows it in an area that is larger than the object.... if it is an object.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: kwakakev
What is going on with the lighting at the same time? I have not seen a bolt of lighting just stay static like that for so long before. Probably a UFO in the clouds with a big tazer dropping stuff?

The video was filmed in slo-mo, so everything appears to take longer than it actually did.

Thank God, someone with common sense. This, coupled with the how motion is perceived over great distances. The farther away the object in motion, the slower it appears to be going. This object is obviously not falling from the clouds as suggested, but is, in fact something much closer.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Could be anything from the ground thrown into the air by the storm, dropping back down.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Ok I'll play along.

My thoughts are that it was a raindrop reflecting on the window she filmed through. You can see the reflection of lightning in the drop after it "hits" the ground. Watch the video a few times in full screen and you can see the drop shape, the reflection of lightning, and the videographers reflection in the glass at a point.

Case closed. (LOL!)

Ummm...except...the "drop"...would have been in the same slowmo as the rest of the filmed...not faster than a lightening bolt..

YouSir

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would say it could of been something blown by the wind real fast and close to the window. But it moves straight down just like something falling.

ETA-
Maybe blue ice from a plane that had to lessen it's load in the storm.

Blue ice is the most logical thing I can come up with.

edit on 22-10-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It sure looks weird. Did some tracking on it and slowed it down a bit..

A wild guess, as if a dragon fell out of the sky while sleeping??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join