It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or what is the Army of Northern VA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Riffrafter

You give the impression here that you’re in tight with the IC, or at least parts of it and people in it....

But didn’t know that IC is an acronym for the intelligence community three days ago? Weird, especially for somebody sporting that mission patch.

Really?

I'm an independent IT contractor that has been working on a 3 year project for the NRO.

No one I work with uses the term IC.

Not one.

And I work with classified information and imagery *every day*

What do you do?

edit on 10/23/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No way...

So it is a real conservative that other conservatives support...

Lol...

I was guessing isolated wack a doodle , as this just perfectly plays into the democrat “racist republicans” narrative..

The army of Northern Virginia... a bunch of still active and retired US military, using the name of the people who killed more US military personnel than every other war combined..

AND JUST CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO START TERRORIST ACTIONS TO SUPPORT TRUMP?!?!

I mean damn...

A liberal version of project veritas couldn’t have fabricated this better if they tried..

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
@Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

a reply to: JAGStorm

Probably not...

Some will probably act out until they come to the realization of what the core American people really are which is a mixture of ethnicity/religious beliefs/genders/races.

It seems some are stuck in the old world ways of thinking and behaving and do not realize that...most of America is growing up without their old world ways of thinking. In turn prepping those growing up, for a New integrated world...

Last it looks like a trap. Get part of the population upset enough to carry out nefarious activities. They destabilize the country and by doing so are marked... Unexpectedly and possibly caged.

RUSSIA Wins again🤔
The remaining destabilized part of the population, weakened is easy pray for round up. And TPTB still win and the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA loose...

And none are even sensing what the hate being generated, is being generated for.
Activate the 3rd eyes you can see.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Really?

Weird. I guess they stopped using the term before you started there or something. It was all over the place during my time there.

Just odd, no need to get upset.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I said the ISA exists. Any sort of secret squirrel Q action attributed to them is not at all what I confirmed.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Really?

Weird. I guess they stopped using the term before you started there or something. It was all over the place during my time there.

Just odd, no need to get upset.

No worries.

Not upset, I just hadn't heard the term used before. But we're somewhat insulated from "the hats" at CIA, NSA, etc. We do interface with the DIA pretty frequently. And Navy's ONI.

Navy ONI has a lot of *very* sharp people. They Impress the hell out of me often. And they're so polite too...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do they call themselves the army of Northern Virginia??

I guess you mean the past about having 800 military personnel ready to preform terrorist attacks is unsubstantiated?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Do they call themselves the army of Northern Virginia

I’m not in the unit, how would I know what names they refer to themselves with?

I guess you mean the past about having 800 military personnel ready to preform terrorist attacks is unsubstantiated

The only person who’s mentioned them performing terrorist attacks is you so I guess that’s pretty unsubstantiated, yes? It’s like you’re having a conversation in your own head but asking me to confirm it or deny it for you. Weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join