It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has awarded next year’s G-7 summit of world leaders to his Miami-area resort

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Lumenari

Count the stars lol *eye roll*

# the dollars, we're counting stars!

LOL
edit on 20-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

For what it's worth, I believe you, and I'm grateful you shared. Your edit is righteous, keeping your personal business close to the chest.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Lumen(may I call you that?) you have my full permission to develop this idea, because it wasn't my idea, it was in the memosphere, just waiting to be bounced down to text. In all actuality, tomorrow at work I will not only be feeling sick because of the residual alcohol and dehydration, but also because I'll have this sinking feeling I said something really stupid on my favorite discussion site and I won't be able to remember what it was. Let THIS be that thing: the moment I acknowledged that there are no original ideas, only we original meat puppets who say them.

best regards,
z

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I will enjoy sipping on your tears, on ice of course, when the House votes to impeach.

Do we live in the same reality? Or perhaps you bumped your head before writing this?

The chances that the House will actually hold a vote to impeach are 50/50 at best and dwindling rapidly by the hour.

And even if the Dems do manage to hold a vote *and * the vote passes, the impeachment issue is DOA (dead on arrival) before it even hits the steps of the Senate. And everyone, I mean everyone, knows it.

But feel free to continue to live with your left-eyed blinders on. At least you can comfort yourself with the fact that, well, there is no comfort for the far left Democrats anymore. It's suddenly gotten very cold out there.

You might as well go out and get drunk, have a good cry, and then get over it.

This "impeachment" isn't dead, it simply never was alive except in the minds of the hopelessly deluded.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ambassado12

I heard this a couple of days ago.

I think Trump was sitting back in his Oval Office and wondering. . . "What can I do that'll piss off the left next?"

Had the same thought! Like a true leader. Maybe only with his knickers on. Hohoho! Right wing humor is the best in the world!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Dammit, I was hoping to make the back nine!

It's a safe move to move the summit, the are many nations and people fuming at trump, using his own golf course? Not good PR.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I think Trump was sitting back in his Oval Office and wondering. . . "What can I do that'll piss off the left next?"

To really piss off the evil left, surely he should just stay in power beyond two terms, you guys would love it as it would cause the left to meltdown, thats what this current POTUS is all about right, pissing off people, sanity evoporated a long time ago if this is the way of politics.

But I look forward to the year 2030 with President Trump in charge still, what could you want more than that as a conservative, Trump now and forever!!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: thedigirati

OK I have to call you out on this, Please, show us the link to where President Trump said he would bring the country together after he gets elected.

"Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division — have to get together" Trump told screaming supporters gathered at the New York Hilton. "To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people."

That's not the same thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ok so you think throwing more fuel on the fire is going to do any good ?

For some on the left, it does not matter. Trump's very existence is the fuel.
edit on 20-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: thedigirati

Oh ok. You're obviously not interested in discussion, only insults and strawmen. 😂

Lets not pretend that you bother to "discuss" anything in good faith from the start. Remember, you've all but given up on being the "nice guy".

I find it sad that you felt the need to be either guy at all, instead of yourself. Not you've pigeonholed yourself into what people on ATS believe you to be. Good job.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your outrage is delicious.

delicious you say?

delicious indeed

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No.. he was thinking about his brand and ego. I'd bet all my money on it.

Trump is not a troll.. He's just himself.. which ends up being a troll as a by-product to the left.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Stop being divisive.

You really should UNITE.

They don't understand that they are a part of #Resist.

I blame our Department of Education for that.

However, we as citizens should still attempt to educate the unfortunates....

~sigh~

It amazes me.

They say, "Trump is so divisive."

Then they say, "I hate him, I will fight him to the death AND BEAT ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR HIM!"

smh

Because belief that one is on the "right side of history" is a helluva drug. Its zealotry at this point.

I did not vote for Obama and did not agree with him on policy. But I still hoped he would have been a good President. Hell, If I had been given the opportunity to visit the WH because I won the Super Bowl or something, I'd have gone and shook his hand anyway. Because that can be a rare opportunity for most, and is an experience worthy of being passed down the generations.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

To really piss off the evil left, surely he should just stay in power beyond two terms, you guys would love it as it would cause the left to meltdown, thats what this current POTUS is all about right, pissing off people, sanity evoporated a long time ago if this is the way of politics.

But I look forward to the year 2030 with President Trump in charge still, what could you want more than that as a conservative, Trump now and forever!!

No actual conservative would ever say any of that.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In short "ORANGE MAN GUD" is as silly as "ORANGE MAN BAD."

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

No.. he was thinking about his brand and ego. I'd bet all my money on it.

Trump is not a troll.. He's just himself.. which ends up being a troll as a by-product to the left.

Maybe.

You might be right.

In the grand scheme of things to get upset about, however, this ranks about as high as me getting upset because "Dancing With The Stars" rejected my demo tape.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You must submit that on ATS !

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You must submit that on ATS !

It would violate T&C's, good taste, and probably several international laws.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

No actual conservative would ever say any of that.

I cant say for certain whether this poster is a conservative but they generally give the impression they are

Trump from now until 2040 because - god

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My only and main question is, does doing this result in a significant reduction in costs saving the taxpayers of all these nations including our own money due to his personal influence over the area being used.

I'm not willing to spend more money if there is a cheaper option just to pay for optics.

Basically it comes down to two things.

If,

He's doing it so he can hold the event while paying at cost rather than for profit and not to enrich himself, I'm all for it.

If,

He's doing it enrich himself, it's for profit, and it does nothing to reduce costs, I'm very much against it.

The first option is good and such options should be taken when and where possible.

The second option is corruption and wrong plain and simple.

I want to know with proof which one it is.
edit on 10/20/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join