It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini rant about EU Remainers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow

(2) I don't like Jacob Rees Mogg but the behaviour of the remainers was very unkind today he was walking with his young son ffs who he ushered ahead with a few cops to get him away from the anger of the crowd.

Jacob Rees Mogg didn't walk to Parliament and didn't have to walk home. The road between Victoria Tower and the Horseferry Road roundabout was clear. He chose to walk home with his child through the protestors.

What's the difference between "ushered ahead" and "hiding behind"?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

He is actually doing what the majority of the electorate voted

We voted for a prolonged transition period with a border in the Irish Sea in the first instance?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Lol. Honestly..the EU could have made it painless, but they obviously dont respect democracy.

The EU might have made it painless if we knew what we wanted.

From David Davis's cackhanded attempts at negotiation to Boris's cackhanded revision of Theresa May's policy, we still don't know what we want.

Look at these threads. Look at debate nationally. People want a deal, no deal, another deal, no deal.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Lol. Honestly..the EU could have made it painless, but they obviously dont respect democracy.

The EU might have made it painless if we knew what we wanted.

From David Davis's cackhanded attempts at negotiation to Boris's cackhanded revision of Theresa May's policy, we still don't know what we want.

Look at these threads. Look at debate nationally. People want a deal, no deal, another deal, no deal.

Maybe they should have read our collective minds and set aside the democratic mandate they had from their own countries.
edit on 21-10-2019 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I would never leave the side of my child, nor put them in danger so thought similar, another reason to dislike him.

I have also been an activist in my life and would cease angry shouts if the target was with their child. I loathe the man, but you seem to focus on his actions rather than that of the crowd, when my point was regarding the only innocent party, the child, and the behaviour of the angry Remain crowd.

I shall assume you also condemn such actions when target's child is present 🙄

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join