It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can feel it... Can you? How do you deal with what you feel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Came across this in the interwebs...

Just got to learn how to control the sensitivity and you will progress.

I feel the pain all over the world 😢 poor families lost in war-torn areas, politically ignored areas. I can feel the corrupt leadership globally. It's all vibrations and frequency they give off.
But the more sensitive you get YOU BEGIN TO SENSE FATHER OR A HIGHER POWER/FORCE who too is extremely sensitive to the vibrations or frequency throughout Existence. And I feel FATHER will or is sending his influences to this location and others giving off the S.O.S frequency and that rejuvenates the spirit force many times fold because you know the flesh and souls lost and under distress WILL BE FREED.
So stay BRIGHT and don't let what you are sensing or are more sensitive to then others get you down as it may be connected to FATHERS energy. Therefore FATHER senses YOU more 😁 Those NOT sensitive are not receptive to the full potential of connecting directly to FATHER...
Perhaps that frequency is the frequency the FATHER SON & HOLY GHOST share😉 to keep in contact or entangled enough throughout Existence. This gives FATHER direct link consciously to ALL* CREATOR Creations...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Figured 1 would share the LIGHT*

Are you sensitive to the vibrations or not?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Are you sensitive to the vibrations or not?

Yes, they ruin my day, everyday.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The real truth, which is way less fun is that feelings are not real.. they are just one way we perceive Reality.

For example , if you feel like your spouse is cheating... that doesn’t mean they are.. it doesn’t mean they are not either..

It just means feelings are a very crappy instrument of measure..

I think this confusion has cost humanity incalculably..

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
People who have gone through hard times in their lives are more open to other pain, sympathy and compassion is easily shared in a common situation

I think you might be over spiritualising the feelings you have

How do you deal with it
Embrace them, the feelings and talk them through with trusted friends

edit on 19-10-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Came across this in the interwebs...

Just got to learn how to control the sensitivity and you will progress.

I feel the pain all over the world 😢 poor families lost in war-torn areas, politically ignored areas. I can feel the corrupt leadership globally. It's all vibrations and frequency they give off.
But the more sensitive you get YOU BEGIN TO SENSE FATHER OR A HIGHER POWER/FORCE who too is extremely sensitive to the vibrations or frequency throughout Existence. And I feel FATHER will or is sending his influences to this location and others giving off the S.O.S frequency and that rejuvenates the spirit force many times fold because you know the flesh and souls lost and under distress WILL BE FREED.
So stay BRIGHT and don't let what you are sensing or are more sensitive to then others get you down as it may be connected to FATHERS energy. Therefore FATHER senses YOU more 😁 Those NOT sensitive are not receptive to the full potential of connecting directly to FATHER...
Perhaps that frequency is the frequency the FATHER SON & HOLY GHOST share😉 to keep in contact or entangled enough throughout Existence. This gives FATHER direct link consciously to ALL* CREATOR Creations...

I think I understand what you are saying, though I prefer not to use the same labels as you.

I don't think of it as controlling the sensitivity of what I sense, but rather what I sense period..
I keep my radar "off" or dormant at work or in otherwise close(er) proximity to other people, but this does not always mean I won't get "pings". I've simply tuned my radar to only ping if the vibes are particularly negative, directed at or effecting of me, or are unknown (Purely so I can translate it and there by grow in knowledge and ability).

I can admit fully that all things are indeed connected, and there are immensely power, positive vibes hiding underneath the surface details that is present in most natural vibes. To be fair, there is a shadow to most things as well.. Duality is ever-present..

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

"Feelings are sometimes misinterpreted; therefore, they are not real."

It's not the conclusion I'd come to.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That's pretty pretentious. When you start claiming you "feel" more than others and attribute it to enlightenment, you're being divisive. It's a dangerous path to take and has never worked out well. Sooner or later you will be believing you make better decisions than people who don't "feel" as you do. Then you'll be wanting to enforce those decisions on others because they don't know any better. You are dangerous.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Logical approach. It shows you have learned how to control your sensitivity levels to detect unwanted energy.
The Theory of Strings and quantum entanglement is a Theory I have accepted personally, it just makes sense.
For example-
You mess up your world eventually there is no more world to make a mess of.
Meaning Humans ARE connected to avian, land and sea wild life and what Humans do can have negative effects on wildlife and the planet. In theory humanity then is connected to the planet...
Can the planets wildlife inhabitants send distress signals to something or Someone within Existence to lower or eliminate the stress caused

a reply to: Inquisitive1
That someone to me would be FATHER and the something the CREATOR.
To simplify.

To trigger deeper thinking.
Does THE CREATOR OF ALL* THINGS GUIDE FATHER?
Or is FATHER the CREATOR...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't claim I DO feel.
Others can equally feel. Distractions we all are tested with and face daily can and do lower receptivity. Stopping some who can equally connect from connecting or feeling.

Part of the population still struggles with accepting and recognizing the effects of stripmining, deforestation, overfishing, waste disposal and energy usage and consumption and pollution produced and how those activities ARE effecting the wildlife and the environment negatively, yet others feel there's a problem and see...

a reply to: schuyler

None seek enlightenment to be better then the rest.

It's not my game. IS a old world game-

We are ALL* connected and so would like to see ALL* as strong as possible, which inturn helps to strengthen me as well😉

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How I deal with it.

And I feel FATHER will or is sending his influences to this location and others giving off the S.O.S frequency

What would those influences resemble today🤔
edit on 10/19/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Can the planets wildlife inhabitants send distress signals to something or Someone within Existence to lower or eliminate the stress caused

That someone to me would be FATHER and the something the CREATOR.
To simplify.

To trigger deeper thinking.
Does THE CREATOR OF ALL* THINGS GUIDE FATHER?
Or is FATHER the CREATOR...

These questions seem irrelevant to me, but I will try to explain why I think that by attempting to answer them.

1) All living things send vibes simply by experiencing life - by existing at all. They would not need to send a distress call, as it was made the moment they experienced distress. To use your terminology; FATHER and CREATOR are all interwoven with everything they have created. Not removed, but intrinsically apart of all living things. Therefor; No need to alert them of anything. They know, knew,and have known.

2) These are all titles for the same being.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Inquisitive1

2) These are all titles for the same being.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I feel you, but its only as I get older that I am feeling what you feel. Therefore maybe experience equals so called enlightenment?

Either way, the world has always been painful....children dying, people killing puppies, people waging war because someone was "weaker".

I just hope there is a heaven, which would be me on a boat... fishing...with 10 smokin hot virgins bringing me beers.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Therefore maybe experience equals so called enlightenment?

Not sure it equals to, But it is certainly a requirement for.

I hope you get your titties and beer.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Indeed...and i hope you get what you dream of.
⛷️🏇🤽🏈🏉🏀🏐🥎⚾⚽⛳

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Some people will troll people who have more information flow between the unconscious to consciousness that they are creating a duality between the beings with low ability and high ability. That duality already exist and is ability based and it is not the people who have ability that should dumb themselves down to the most ignorant level.

It is like a being who only can crawl being annoyed with the skills of the walkers/runners and refusing to learn complaining that it is unfair of people doing anything else than crawling.

Do not fall for fake emotional manipulation. If it is illogical it is normally trolling/gas lightning.
edit on 19-10-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I been meditating but really suck at it. Big as$ energy block or tension on top of my head. Really annoying.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

The real truth, which is way less fun is that feelings are not real.. they are just one way we perceive Reality.

For example , if you feel like your spouse is cheating... that doesn’t mean they are.. it doesn’t mean they are not either..

It just means feelings are a very crappy instrument of measure..

I think this confusion has cost humanity incalculably..

Information between unconscious to consciousness is not just emotions. People in the zone get information from several places again and again to confirm what they are reading. Nicola Tesla was very good at listening in with both creative and logical side and created the inventions because of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Figured 1 would share the LIGHT* Are you sensitive to the vibrations or not?

If we are discussing body awareness sensitivity to vibrations. Lets assume that energetic body states exists and can relax a human body thru heat/cold/vibrations in the nerve system that can cause bliss feelings. If you listen to this video:

Some examples of resonses:

1 You feel nothing
2 You feel some vibrations in toes and finger tips.
3 You feel vibration in some parts of your nerve system and some heat on the back from the spine upwards.
4 You feel strong vibrations in your whole body and very strong energy flow causing extreme orgasmic feelings.
X Example that I have not written in this post.

Only the first one of my examples are totally body insensitive to the nerve system vibrations. And option 4 is probably very annoying to experience for a long time so too much body sensitivity is not a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join