It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Pilot sees "dark mass" take torpedo......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

The 29th minute where they talk about how fast the object took off out of the pilots view is really interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: dfnj2015

What military jet can go 7200 mph?? Other than the x-15, or some of the more recent projects involving hypersonic flight?

Nothing that's in common use that I'm aware of...which is, I should point out, alot.

I have no idea. I had to ask Google:

"Number 1: North American X-15 This aircraft has the current world record for the fastest manned aircraft. Its maximum speed was Mach 6.70 (about 7,200 km/h) which it attained on the 3rd of October 1967 thanks to its pilot William J. “Pete” Knight."

In the 30th minute the pilot talks about the speed.

edit on 15-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There are some other X-planes that are, or were, being used to explore the realms of hypersonic travel.

Rumors are circulating around the internet of at least two active very high altitude, very fast, craft being flown over areas of the US, and I'm sure out over the Pacific. I've seen one of 'em, or at least I think I did, about 3 years ago. There's a thread about that around here somewhere, too...

So, they're out there, whether this is what this is/was, if it was anything at all, remains to be seen.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

In the 30th minute the pilot talks about the speed.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If you had a name would that change anything?

No but it would offer a chance the story could be corroborated.

His credibility has never been successfully challenged.

He's working with TTSA.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

If anyone has every read up on the submarine disaster that happened in 1951 aboard HMS Affray it throws up an interesting fact.

During the search many strange things happened. The strangest was a massive object found on the bottom by sonar; the search vessel, realising it could not have been Affray owing to its size, continued on—when it returned several days later to establish what it was, it had gone

en.wikipedia.org...(P421)

www.bbc.com...

HMS Affray was finally located on the sea bed two months later. Apart from a broken snorkel tube the sub was undamaged. All 75 crew lost their lives.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This Joe Rogan interview is so good!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
43rd minute, "these things are out there flying for hours. We don't have anything like that"

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
During the interview they talked about a Mexican video:

And this:

Mexican Air Force Pilots Film UFOs

Which immediately piques my interest and raises the question: Mexico has an Air Force! And further, the Mexican Air Force has fighter jets!

edit on 15-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
In case you want to rent a boat and see these for yourself:

Location of UAP sightings

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The 108th minute of the interview is really good where they are talking about the type of propulsion system used.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
During the interview they talked about a Mexican video:

And this:

Mexican Air Force Pilots Film UFOs

Which immediately piques my interest and raises the question: Mexico has an Air Force! And further, the Mexican Air Force has fighter jets!

There was an analysis done of that Mexican Air Force video from 2004 and it was plausibly postulated that the objects were oil rigs in the Bay of Campeche. The apparent motion of the objects was caused by the motion of the planes and tracking of the camera.

skepticalinquirer.org...

edit on 2019/10/15 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Time for the ATS anti-alien crowd to start calling out excuses. "Captain Nemo... Karl Stromberg"

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think that it was a hologram posing as a swamp gas-blimp that eventually went wrong, exploded and swallowed a torpedo
edit on 15-10-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

I'm not sure I got the right video referenced in the Rogan video. Fravor claimed the Mexican video was of similar objects. All in the same area.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: schuyler

If you had a name would that change anything?

No but it would offer a chance the story could be corroborated.

At the expense of the guy's job. Smart move on his part.

He's working with TTSA.

NO. He is not. He has nothing to do with TTSA. TTSA had a hand in releasing the videos. These weren't videos that were shot by Fravor, but were shot on a subsequent sortie. You REALLY have quite a few facts in your posts entirely wrong here.

1. Fravor is US Navy, not Air Force.
2. Fravor never saw the torpedo snatching incident and never said he did.
3. Fravor has never worked for or with TTSA.

You want to argue credibility, you'd best first establish your own.
edit on 10/15/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Just finished watching the entire podcast. Fravor did give an incredible amount of more detail than previously disclosed. Very interesting, I encourage everyone to watch the entire 2 hours.

Ironically, on another note, I found Jeremy to be more tolerable than usual. For the first hour that is.... where he doesn’t speak much. The more time this guy gets the mic, the more of a bumbling idiot he sounds like.

S & F

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The oil platform excuse has been shown to be false.

Two times. Pilots have re-flown the actual rout the original Mexican plane flew and have filmed the same area that was originally filmed and it was shown that the oil fires did not play a part in the video.

I think one of those plane fights was shown on 'Chasing UFOs', the TV show with Erin Ryder.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

"And this is with my eyes no sensors. It looked like helicopter..."

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Just finished watching the entire podcast. Fravor did give an incredible amount of more detail than previously disclosed. Very interesting, I encourage everyone to watch the entire 2 hours.

Ironically, on another note, I found Jeremy to be more tolerable than usual. For the first hour that is.... where he doesn’t speak much. The more time this guy gets the mic, the more of a bumbling idiot he sounds like.

S & F

I agree. Definitely worth watching!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join