It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas, video up now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Zucker says push impeachment. So?

There being an impeachment investigation into the President is big news (or it should be). Sounds like he is doing his job. He didn't start the impeachment proceedings, you know?

Project Veritas, Zero Gravitas.

And a horrible video to boot.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

We'll all wait right here whilst you find a video proving veritas has edited something to change the context.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You are a true believer. Well, good for you. I learned a long time ago to not try to convince zealots.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Idiocy.

Where is the "news" or even a story, here? Was CNN caught lying or making stuff up?

No? Then ... ?

I mean it's no secret that news now plays to bias of all sorts because it is trying to gain ratings and stay in business. It hurts us as a society, deeply. This all started in the 1980's when media laws meant to keep the public informed were scrapped, though it's been a factor since the press was started.

This holds no revelations or wrongdoing, though... and "project veritas (riiiiight)" is no different from the major news outlets in that they are chasing dollars, though PV are even less beholden to a middle of the road truth.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdogIn my opinion (which is by no means humble.) If fox was caught expressing this kind of bias (Yes I know, they are biased, and have lied,lesser of the two evils.) opposition would be calling for some retribution, if it had been a Democrat or someone left wing, it would be talked about by the MSM for a week or more.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

I wonder if Jeff Zucker pulls out his Nazi uniform and boots from the closet and puts all on before those daily briefs. I can actually visualize Fredo just fawning over him

ANTIFA anyone?
edit on 14-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Fox News is quite upfront with their biased beliefs but do usually back it up with some substance.

I saw nothing unusual on the video. Any thinking human in the US is aware that all "news" is just political pontificating.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Zucker says push impeachment. So?

There being an impeachment investigation into the President is big news (or it should be). Sounds like he is doing his job. He didn't start the impeachment proceedings, you know?

Project Veritas, Zero Gravitas.

And a horrible video to boot.

He/they are doing the job...nothing so far about faking the news.
If you consider that thinking Trump is unfit for the job, then you should report it as such, within the parameters of the truth...that's not bias, (inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair) and Trump just balls's things up every day, any which way.
Hiram Gonzalez, has the best measure on Trump, his description is perfect, Trump acted in exactly that way in Aberdeen. Now America, and other parts of the world are on the receiving end.
Thing is Fox is mentioned in the PV owner's mix, and to hint that Fox somehow does honest reporting, is just plain ridiculous....But of course, PV...is biased anyway.

edit on 14-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So to sum up the video, its just about how CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump... not exactly a mind blowing revelation, is it?

I mean, you'd really have to be shockingly oblivious if you didn't already realize this obvious fact!

Still though, nothing in the video to indicate CNN knowingly reports fake news or out right lies about Trump or any other political issue... Its just regurgitating what any half witted person was already totally aware of, which is that CNN spends way to much time reporting negative (yet true) stories about Trump.

Big deal!
edit on 14-10-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Negative response??? What planet are you on.

The problem with this video is people like you have no idea what constitute "fake" news.

Let's review:

There is no doubt CNN chooses stories that will get the best ratings. Ratings equals money. It's only fake news if it has no basis in fact. Maybe this site will help you figure which network is better at representing documentary evidence:

www.factcheck.org

Unless we are aware of what is propaganda, that is fake news, we will not be able to defend ourselves from having our own opinion programmed by corporate interests.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In my opinion all corporate media is biased ... according to what their CEOs and Boards decide will be the most productive and profitable.

Project Veritas has been repeatedly shown to misrepresent material.

Cato Institute

Business Insider

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
In my opinion all corporate media is biased ... according to what their CEOs and Boards decide will be the most productive and profitable.

Project Veritas has been repeatedly shown to misrepresent material.

Cato Institute

Business Insider

Facts are not welcomed in these kind of threads.
How dare you?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Expressing an opinion is not a fact.

The problem is when media tells stories with half-truths, innuendo, and sensationalized opinionated conclusions as if the half-truth PROVED the sensationalized opinion.

I am convinced people are just way too stupid to figure out this kind of mind control propaganda.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I watched this earlier today and how it hit me is that it's revealing pretty much how all the media is. Heavily biased and to be taken with a grain of salt.

The news networks are all clearly trying to manipulate elections through their reporting and they all take sides. It's not really a revelation that CNN and Fox News are mirror images of each other and both are heavily biased. I would say MSNBC is the least credible of all of them. It's the equivalent of a really bad tabloid.

If people lay their own bias aside and admit it, the media on both sides is so biased anything they say needs to be taken with a grain of salt and not believed until it is verified.

Why anyone would defend any of them is beyond me. CNN has brainwashed viewers and Fox News has brainwashed viewers. One thing for sure, you're not going to get the truth from any of them, just heavily biased opinions passed off as news.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What happens to the American public via media doesn't happen because anyone is "stupid."

It happens, in general, because we are social animals and can be manipulated via groupthink and careful agitation of our natural xenophobia.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015Terra, Gaia, Earth, you know the place where there are bi-pedal carbon based life forms.
PV brings out the negativity in some folks,not everyone is ignorant to the ways of the media.

Should have posted this in the Mud Pit.
edit on 14-10-2019 by laughingdog because: Added content.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog
a reply to: dfnj2015Terra, Gaia, Earth, you know the place where there are bi-pedal carbon based life forms.
PV brings out the negativity in some folks,not everyone is ignorant to the ways of the media.

Should have posted this in the Mud Pit.

Why do you believe Project Veritas?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66Because I heard the bias via the video, remember Acorn? Someone has to this kind of work, even though l already knew this kind of thing was going on.
Why disbelieve?

edit on 14-10-2019 by laughingdog because: ld

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66Because I heard the bias via the video, remember Acorn? Someone has to this kind of work, even though l already knew this kind of thing was going on.
Why disbelieve?

Why disbelieve? Interesting phrasing.

Thank you for your answer. The evidence at hand suggests that PV is less than credible as I cited above from two reasonably non-biased media sources.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: laughingdogIn my opinion (which is by no means humble.) If fox was caught expressing this kind of bias (Yes I know, they are biased, and have lied,lesser of the two evils.) opposition would be calling for some retribution, if it had been a Democrat or someone left wing, it would be talked about by the MSM for a week or more.

True, see how quickly the Epstein story, the border "cages" and others have disappeared?

Love your sig tag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join