It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas, video up now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66You are welcome, PV aside, would you agree that the video is not far off the mark? In other words even if PV never existed the bias is obviously there and viewable on a day to day basis.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog
a reply to: Gryphon66You are welcome, PV aside, would you agree that the video is not far off the mark? In other words even if PV never existed the bias is obviously there and viewable on a day to day basis.

Of course, just like every other mainstream media (Fox included) outfit. Sadly, most "independent media" is even more extremist.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66Agreed!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I watched this earlier today and how it hit me is that it's revealing pretty much how all the media is. Heavily biased and to be taken with a grain of salt.

The news networks are all clearly trying to manipulate elections through their reporting and they all take sides. It's not really a revelation that CNN and Fox News are mirror images of each other and both are heavily biased. I would say MSNBC is the least credible of all of them. It's the equivalent of a really bad tabloid.

If people lay their own bias aside and admit it, the media on both sides is so biased anything they say needs to be taken with a grain of salt and not believed until it is verified.

Why anyone would defend any of them is beyond me. CNN has brainwashed viewers and Fox News has brainwashed viewers. One thing for sure, you're not going to get the truth from any of them, just heavily biased opinions passed off as news.

That actually sounds like a very biased opinion to me...
and as the bias definition includes the word, 'unfair', it basically is biased. Fox News has been slated so many times as misrepresenting news, it beggars belief, they have even reiterated statements on twitter, they had already made on twitter but had deleted them after making an apology..

CNN is nowhere near in that kind of category.
Of course now that, 'The Donald' has whinged about Fox putting out a negative poll, (is it a proper poll or not?) I guess erstwhile ardent supporters of Fox, are no longer so ardent.

I guess then, the only solution...is, da da, Trump TV, 24/7...loudspeakers in the streets pouring out Trump propaganda and dancing in the tweets.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

60 minutes on CBS has used hidden cameras for years to gather scoops. Pretty sure CNN would not hesitate if the opportunity arose to have a "whistleblower" inside the current administration. While nothing shocking yet, I believe there are more video's coming. We shall see if it even embarrasses them, I doubt it

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Our liberal Anti-America Main Stream Media is being exposed BIG TIME this week.

Not only CNN, but ABC as well.

ABC airs a Huge Lie Today and was BUSTED by astute Americans: gizmodo.com...

American Broadcasting Company (ABC) needs to have "American" stripped from its name.

I hope the Trump Administration will go beyond mere "Fake News Awards", and take ACTION to rein in these domestic terrorists!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope the Trump Administration will go beyond mere "Fake News Awards", and take ACTION to rein in these domestic terrorists!

What would you suggest?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I dont agree with his proposal but the Obama administration did arrest and jail reporters in order to force them to reveal their source. It wasn't right and all of the media including CNN came forward to defend the reporters. I have yet to be impressed with anything Veritas has put together yet.

The best they brought was the Teachers Union discussing a teacher who was racist and how they would defend him, and a teacher who was sexually abusing students and their discussions in how they would just move him to another school and discredit the students involved.

PV does have a credibility problem but it's not from misrepresenting what they have on video, instead it's because of whom they have targeted with Acorn being one of the first. And second the expose on Planned Parenthood. It's a shame that we discredit the messenger and sometimes miss the message, which occurs with CNN and others as well.

CNN has run with unverified stories, NBC has nixed stories, Fox does push in the opposite direction too often perhaps. Sadly news is no longer news, it's because it has become entertainment instead of just what happened, opinions, and speculation.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I disagree about Project Veritas. There's bias, and then there's repeatedly incompetent bias.

The only thing about the subject matter (Acorn, PP) is that folks get obsessed due to the media stoking and they back up someone like O'Keefe who's really just a con-man. A person disagrees with abortion, and suddenly, any and all measures regardless of the application are fine. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I am saddened as well that news is no longer news.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There's nothing "anti-American" about liberals, Democrats or not appreciating Donald J. Trump.

Extremism IS a vice.

What is anti-American is suggesting that we trample the Constitution to get the guys we don't like.

What is anti-American is bending over backward for 3 of the Four Freedoms, and spitting on Freedom of the Press.

What is anti-American is to posture and spew falsehoods that any part of the American press is terrorist simply because you don't agree with them.

If CNN or anyone else is publishing or broadcasting slander, we have a legal system in this country to redress that wrong.

Advocating for violence against the Press is no better than what the ANTIFA thugs do.

In my opinion.
edit on 14-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
More bad editing from the habitual crank. Good job only dense idiots would believe it.
If that's the best he could edit for your propaganda needs, there wasn't much to work with was there?
Simple things please simple folks as the saying goes.

This is the week Republicans are supposed to hand over evidence or face obstruction charges, im sure o'keefe will claim his poor editing was due to timing constraints.

FFS are you not capable of adding anything of substance to the conversation besides your usual cowardly name calling?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust

What would you suggest?

:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: seeker1963

I think this took place in DC. I could be wrong though. Either way CNN makes me sick as does all news agencies.
But him only being with CNN for two years makes me think he was a plant.

A 2 year plant?

C'mon...that's ridiculous. No one has the patience to wait 2 years for a non-earth shattering story. That just doesn't pass the common sense test, in my opinion.

Are you saying that Project Veritas placed him there purposely?

And even if they did, it looks like they were justified in doing so.

Zucker is a complete POS and has no business working in the "unbiased new reporting" industry. Unless he's doing his Overlord's bidding...whomever they may be.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
More bad editing from the habitual crank. Good job only dense idiots would believe it.
If that's the best he could edit for your propaganda needs, there wasn't much to work with was there?
Simple things please simple folks as the saying goes.

This is the week Republicans are supposed to hand over evidence or face obstruction charges, im sure o'keefe will claim his poor editing was due to timing constraints.

Yeah, but the thing is, we dense idiots are winning and there are more and more walking away every day, from the light side to us here in the dark recesses of hell.

Must suck to be such an intelligent liberal, watching helplessly as the masses abandon all that is good and progressive, for an evil ideology like conservatism..

It must hurt even more knowing that everything you say and write falls on mostly deaf ears and blind eyes..

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

I'm thinking you might want to change your profile pic or avatar.....lapping up the left's teat milk isn't what he had in mind

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: contextual

I'm thinking you might want to change your profile pic or avatar.....lapping up the left's teat milk isn't what he had in mind
I was thinking along those lines as well...ain't much peace in his replies!

edit on 15-10-2019 by laughingdog because: Never mind...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog
youtu.be...

This is sad, in that no matter what side you are on left, right, do we really need news/media with ideas like this. I really don’t understand how a network can stay afloat with the kind of hate!

And regardless of whether you like or dislike Project Veritas, this is crazy, How can we as Americans stand for such bias.

I expect a lot of negative responses to this post. It truly is an eye-opener.

I wish I could say I I did not expect something like this to come out but to come out in this way, makes me truly happy. I knew I think like many of us, CNN was creating this false/fake attack on Trump and now we can see it was a personal attack. While we live lives to bring food on our table and elect good people, the 1% play games with our minds and good people.

I hope flocks of people get together and use this evidence to launch a storm of lawsuits against CCN for psychological warfare on its viewers unknowingly. This is clear now, the news stations are not in it to help you or I, they are in it for their own personal gain.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There can not be a single person here to suggest that media is not about 85% liberal bias, Harvard study had it at 90%, and even fact check orgs show extreme bias towards Conservative statement compared to liberal statements.

Then you have something like this...really teeny weeny? lol

one can't read The Guardian or watch Rachel Maddow without feeling a teeny weeny slight lean to the left

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There can not be a single person here to suggest that media is not about 85% liberal bias, Harvard study had it at 90%, and even fact check orgs show extreme bias towards Conservative statement compared to liberal statements.

Then you have something like this...really teeny weeny? lol

one can't read The Guardian or watch Rachel Maddow without feeling a teeny weeny slight lean to the left

The usual suspects will still deny it. They are gold medal level mental gymnastics winners. I am awe at how many facts they can deny all while claiming you are the brainwashed one. It's astounding.

Staying on subject, I can't wait for part II. Veritas always brings some really good evidence to the table. The video also gave me hope, that there are actual journalists out there who want to report that facts and be non-biased, but its clear the agencies they work for won't allow them to do that. Let's hope more whistle blowers come forward and expose the biased fake news that is the MSN.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
No idea what this is and cannot watch video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join