It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the left believes versus what the right believes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
California ! Mic drop !

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
"I don't think people on the left have the "my way or the highway" mentality as strong as the people on the right do."

I stopped reading right there...

Same here, an out right lie right there.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wulfie

Come on......

The right is the side that thinks it is conservative media VS the MSM(aka everyone Wale who is not conservative)..

All the scientists are faking cline change..

Conservatism is based root and stem around “they are all out to get you!”

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The left and right have, what is called in psychology, entirely different schemas. They can see the same event, hear the same information, read the same article, and interpret it totally different. And the bridge between the divide is evaporating. Soon we will have only the one or the other way of seeing things:

Perceptions

edit on 17-10-2019 by edward777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why do you feel dems are more agreeable? Is it because it aligns with your personal political opinion? It's harder to see fault when providing constant allowances for misreads of those you support...

I was a dem, voted Obama first term, second didn't vote (gasp). 2016 came and the DISGUSTING DNC and media behavior forced me to relook how I digest information. It's obvious if one steps back to see it's all posturing and misinformation from anyone giving you "information". Do I think trump is a 5D chess master defeating the globalist agenda? Ehhhhhhhhhhhh. Do I think I've had enough of being lied to by democrats, telling me my gender, my race are to blame for others struggles while I am faring the same? Making identity paramount ,which btw will forever keep racism bigotry and any other ism you want alive, because value is placed (or minuses) on what you are? There's nothing forgiving or accepting about the dem party in 2019. The dem party of 2019 is shallow, willing to use any and all wedge issues to divide, willing to lie, claim moral superiority, manipulate and twist any information to make vindictive and aggressive claims against those they deem worthy of there ire.

I used to think the republicans controlled the banks, the corporations, the money... THATS THE LIE dems AND republicans don't see, it's not privy to party politics, those with power use them as tools to keep us fighting the wrong fight. There are many actors at play but you feeling dems are somehow superior is wrong, and based on false premises.

You don't think those you disagree with can define what it means to be on the left? First, you haven't done it yourself and instead make a jab, second, you're wrong on this. If you want a real honest perspective, don't listen to those who sing your praise, listen to your detractors. You lack hope the right will change... again making it about left right politics and the left win, the right bad... do you have faith the left will change? I sure hope so.

a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The irony is that both believe the same thing about each other an I've seen both arguments being reversed to support one own views.

Power or leverage in the hands of the few, coincidentally lead to big government, while having a representive couple with a council/tribunal/congress is still a big government.

Difference from what im gathering is that when the Federal goes micro management, then you got a big government regardless.

The irony their, it just how they are going to word it.
edit on 12-11-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I sum it up like this...

The right believes in teaching a man to fish...

The left believes in taking my fish and giving it to someone who refuses to fish while announcing to the world they cured hunger...

Wasn't it all to common back then that the right would have to pray for a fish since they thought they were I.portant?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join