It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON - If I Run Again..I Will Beat Donald Trump...AGAIN.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I've said repeatedly as Joe Biden continues to falter, Democrats will eventually be begging Hillary Diane Rodham-Clinton to enter the 2020 Presidential race.

Hillary Clinton is sensing this groundswell, and giving interviews where she hints that she is going to ride in on a White Horse to save the Democratic party by running against, and beating, President Donald Trump.

Monday, after Trump dared her to run against him again, Hillary exclaimed, "Don't tempt me!".

Today, she went even further...

"It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me," she said. "But this is so typical of Donald Trump. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my emails. We all know that. So he's either lying, or delusional, or both.

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

PERSONAL OPINION FOLLOWS:

I suppose the next step will be for Hillary Clinton to launch an "exploratory committee" to determine if she really could win this time. Since this is Hillary, that committee will not dare advise her not to run.

After Hillary has "leaked" some additional damning evidence against Joe Biden to her friends at the New York Times or Washington Post, Hillary will take the podium and announce her candidacy. Every Democrat in America will cheer like mad and celebrate!

HRC is a "spring chicken" compared to Biden, Sanders, Warren. And, she has a far better chance of beating President Trump than any of them, IMO.

ATS Members...Based on the current landscape of Democrat candidates, do you think any of them would get more votes than Hillary Clinton, in a general election against President Trump??

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If she runs again, I know at least one or two people voting for Trump that didn't last time.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sanders supporters would vote trump again

if she ran again I honestly think Trump would put her butt in Jail

No Strozks this time..

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the winner become the president?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I think Hillary will always remain the darling of the democrat party. Democrats would LOVE to see her as the first female president.

It’s unfortunate how many have their blinders on concerning her.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
She blossoms every 4 years and last just one night. Botanical prodigy.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

There are some potential things on the horizon which could cause Hillary to lose a lot of 2016 voters to Trump in 2020.

But since it's speculation at this point, and this isn't the "Mud Pit", I didn't want to put that in the post that started this thread.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

“Obviously I can beat him again” LOL
She hasn’t beaten anyone, WTF is she talking about?
If the DNC didn’t rig it for her, she wouldn’t have beaten Bernie.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Sanders supporters would vote trump again

if she ran again I honestly think Trump would put her butt in Jail

No Strozks this time..

Sanders supporters, um, didn't vote for Trump. Sanders' entire platform was anti corporatocracy. Trump, by design, is the corporatocracy. Much more likely that some Hillary supporters voted for Trump (and yet she, as terrible as she was, still won the vote of the populous). Hillary and Trump, birds of a feather.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

There's a likely-hood the Trump administration would reveal some damning evidence against Hillary, but it wouldn't be done until after she's won the nomination, IMO.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Hillary won the popular vote. To her, that's "beating Trump". She'll have to learn the election rules, and do better in November 2020, if she wants to be President.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

www.newsweek.com...

Bernie Sanders supporters switched their allegiance to Donald Trump in large enough numbers last November to sway the election for the real estate billionaire, according to an analysis of voter data released Tuesday by the blog Political Wire. Since Trump's shock victory over Hillary Clinton, much discussion has focused on the degree to which passionate Sanders supporters' refusal to embrace Clinton led to the Republican winding up in the White House. Related: Bernie Sanders is working with Democrats now, but will he be their pick for president in 2020? According to the analysis of the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Survey, fewer than 80 percent of those who voted for Sanders, an independent, in the Democratic primary did the same for Clinton when she faced off against Trump a few months later. What's more, 12 percent of those who backed Sanders actually cast a vote for Trump.
enough of them did to help last time . and if clinton runs again and knocks down sanders again expect that number to rise the only people who hate clinton more then trump supporters are sanders supporters

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
it would be funny to watch her throw another hissy and her campaign manger come out and conceded for her again when she lost.

edit on 9-10-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Democrats would love to see Bill in the Oval Office again too.. This time as "First Gentleman".

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
She blossoms every 4 years and last just one night. Botanical prodigy.

You're referring to the night where she's crowned the nominee, and looks with amazement as the balloons come down?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That's very true how Hillary/DNC cheated Bernie out of the nomination. Thanks for the reminder. I wonder if Bernie will throw his support behind Hillary again this time?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I will bet you two nickels that she has already developed an exploratory committee.

The She-Beast Blood-Queen of The Damned, Princess of Vomit and Bile will run again.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: thedigirati

There's a likely-hood the Trump administration would reveal some damning evidence against Hillary, but it wouldn't be done until after she's won the nomination, IMO.

So, he is hiding evidence of crimes..sounds VERY shady, illegal perhaps? maybe not.

As for Hillary...not a good idea on her part
edit on 9-10-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Of course she has!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Hillary's campaign would certainly be more entertaining and meme-worthy than Biden or Warren's.

That's for sure!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join