It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON - If I Run Again..I Will Beat Donald Trump...AGAIN.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Anyone have pics of her last concession speech?She looked great in her last concession speech.

I look forward to the 2020 repeat. I gave the 2016 speech a 10/10 and looking forward to the sequel.

She looked so fresh and vibrant.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
OMG, you gotta hand it to Hillary, she's such a sucker for punishment.

Hillaryous

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
Anyone have pics of her last concession speech?She looked great in her last concession speech.

I look forward to the 2020 repeat. I gave the 2016 speech a 10/10 and looking forward to the sequel.

She looked so fresh and vibrant.

You mean the speech where she said “we owe Donald Trump an open mind, and a chance to lead” and the democrat audience erupted in applause?

That concession speech?

Yeah she didn’t look too good.

“We owe Donald Trump an open mind, and a chance to lead”.
To democrat applause.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bluntone22

Hillary won the popular vote. To her, that's "beating Trump". She'll have to learn the election rules, and do better in November 2020, if she wants to be President.

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again."

From a feather in her

"'C..n skin cap on the top of Hillary to the heel of her raw hide shoes.
The rippeness, roareness, fighteness ..woman... America ever knew.
Hillary Clinton was a woman,
Yes, a big.... woman
And she fought for America ,
to keep all Americans free.......,
What a loser, what poser, what a dream shatterin closer was she.....,
Yes, Hilary Clinton was a woman, what a big woman."

Sorry Daniel Boone.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I would vote for neither of them....again. And by them I mean ALL candidates/politicians.
edit on 10-10-2019 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ATS Members...Based on the current landscape of Democrat candidates, do you think any of them would get more votes than Hillary Clinton, in a general election against President Trump??

I don't think any Democrat could get more votes than Trump.

I half jokingly commented yesterday that Trump already has a deal with Hillary to run... only half joking.

This is perfect for Trump. Hillary cannot win. She has little support in the Democrat party. No one wants to touch her. They want her to go away forever. If she were the Dem candidate, she'd get a little more support -- just because she's their only choice. But not enough to win. Many would vote third party or not vote at all.

But we're still talking primaries. Trump doesn't need primary votes. Trump could easily encourage his supporters to vote in the Dem primaries (changing party temporarily if necessary), make Hillary the Dem nominee, and then Trump could easily win in the general.

I won't be surprised if this is pretty much how this plays out.

I still don't believe that Trump and Hillary are enemies. Not at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I will always vote against criminals and those who do murder for hire.

RiP Vince Foster

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
God all mighty help me if see bill clinton dancing again like a school girl like he did at last election.

Im referring to this

youtu.be...

edit on 10-10-2019 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

ATS Members...Based on the current landscape of Democrat candidates, do you think any of them would get more votes than Hillary Clinton, in a general election against President Trump??

-CareWeMust

I am an ATS member. Therefore, i look myself as qualified to reply, although i am from a country far away. This reply is 100% free from my own personal political bias.

Current landscape of Democrat candidates? Unbelievable nonsense. All of them. Do i think any of them would get more votes than Hillary, from a democrat viewpoint? No, i don't. Hillary will (would?) get more votes than any other democrat candidate. But the current president, Donald Trump, would still take the election-cake home with a landslide success.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

LOL! That reminds me about a limerick we used to say as kids about Daniel Boone, a bear and a tree.

I dare not repeat that limerick here though!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

They would have to throw her in at the last minute, her poor health will be overwhelmingly obvious if she tried to run the full race.

If they put Hillary in at all the jig is up.

The only way I see that happening is if it starts to look too strongly that Trump might lose, then they would have to put Hillary in the make sure that doesn't happen.

Then we see the true invisible hand, which is not so invisible anymore. Most people know the Emperor is naked, all roads start and end at the same place, and we are being played.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: thedigirati

There's a likely-hood the Trump administration would reveal some damning evidence against Hillary, but it wouldn't be done until after she's won the nomination, IMO.

Yep, if she won, the very next day impeachment inquiries would begin. Then by the time she is sworn in there will be a special counsel investigating her.

Would we be free to beat up anyone with a vote for Hillary hat at that point with impunity and applause? I don't think so, that is the sole purview of Hillary's voters.

edit on 10/10/19 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Hillary won the popular vote. To her, that's "beating Trump". She'll have to learn the election rules, and do better in November 2020, if she wants to be President.

Let us not forget. She ONLY won the popular vote with the help of millions of illegal voters. Without them, she wouldn't have come close. It's even estimated that 5.7 million illegal votes were cast for for Obama that got him in the white house in 2008.

This seems like a trend for Democrat "leaders".

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
She blossoms every 4 years and last just one night. Botanical prodigy.

Like the Corpse Flower.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

FYI: Hillary will not play fair this time. You can bet that she has things in the works that would make millions of people angry, if they found out. (i.e. She told Biden not to run against her in 2016, or she'd release all his extortion dirt.)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

All that crap coming out of her mouth - I'm not surprised she's choking.

or was she just *cough - cough* showing that she was full of crap herself?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

FYI: Hillary will not play fair this time. You can bet that she has things in the works that would make millions of people angry, if they found out. (i.e. She told Biden not to run against her in 2016, or she'd release all his extortion dirt.)

She didn’t play fair last time. Difference is she won’t have the $$ she did before. Trump would bleed whatever cash she had and leave her for the vultures.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

She didn’t play fair last time. Difference is she won’t have the $$ she did before. Trump would bleed whatever cash she had and leave her for the vultures.

Yes, turkey vultures, 4 foot tall, scare the crap outta you, Turkey Vultures.
They do freak you out up close in the wild (or downtown in west Texas)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

She is the GOP dream candidate, no doubt. But the question is, will she "win" like she did last time? By losing the swing states and winning all the California no one even bothered to count because it was over by the time Chicago uploaded their results.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again."

Again?? That implies that there was a first time... Oops. I'm afraid, Mrs. Clinton, that there was never a first time.

How do I phrase this so that you'll understand?? The nationwide popular vote mean exactly...umm...hmm...oh, yes...Nothing.

Not one blessed thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join