It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free hardback book for people in Europe.....Quick review.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh okay.
I am still in a happy lovely mood this lovely weekend so thank you, I absolutely understand your points, and I have no wish to create any further conflict with you or anyone else who has been negatively affected emotionally by my joke post in the joke forum.
I wish you a mood as warm as mine is right now, and a lovely finish to your weekend ❤️

...and off topic but check out the dress in my new avatar, pure beauty...over 4K though so I won't be buying it! 🤣

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

Thank you for your well wishes and I too am in a lovely happy mood.

It’s Thanksgiving here today, and I have so many things to be grateful for.. my faith being one of them.

On the off topic remark the dress isn’t my style and I definitely wouldn’t pay 4 grand for it. It makes me sad to see people waste their money on extravagant purchases ( many dresses cost much more).. when there are so many struggling to pay for necessities. But I guess that’s the way of our world for some.

Have a nice day Daisy 😊

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh happy thanksgiving ☺️
I absolutely love the dress lol, but like you I wouldn't pay 4 grand 😱
There will be something similar for less than £100 in the market stalls or independent local stores soon lol, just a pity made by poor people overseas for a dollar a day or something...perhaps that is something for a new thread from me because yes, I always feel the guilt, but can't afford any British made clothes to be honest.
Thoughts I shall not pollute the joke forum with though 😢

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
May I go off topic again on that dress just for the benefit of any future reader who is wondering about the dress.but I've maybe changed my avatar, this is the thing of beauty ❤️❤️❤️

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow
...and off topic but check out the dress in my new avatar, pure beauty...over 4K though so I won't be buying it! 🤣

😁😁😁
edit on 13-10-2019 by DaisyRainbow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join