It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: Enderdog

I've always wondered if Crossfire Hurricane was actually a reference to Steele.

In the 80's movie "Jumping Jack Flash", the title character is a british spy (Steele?). There's a memorable scene where Whoopi Goldberg's character is trying to decipher a code given to her by the spy, by going through all the lyrics of the song.
Of course, it starts off with: I was born in a crossfire hurricane...

www.youtube.com...

Follow the consonants to find the 3 principals behind the operation:

'CrossFire HurRiCane'
C____F___ H__R_C___
C = CIA
F = FBI
HRC = Hillary Rodham Clinton

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I just found these websites, today. I haven't read them so I didn't break down the info, yet but you can check them out if you're interested

Meru Foundation
Study of Hebrew language

The Hidden Name of the Creator in Your DNA

The DNA is composed of 4 elements hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon, when put together form Y-H-W-G. Carbon is what makes us physical and earthly beings. When carbon is replaced with nitrogen, we have all colorless, odorless, and invisible gases! They form the letters Y-H-W-H which is the name of God.

I'm looking for the info you described but I haven't found it, yet

edit on 27-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Not intended... I just centred the Eyes marker centrally under the state initials.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A couple of thoughts.

Pence was in the Situation Room pic. Pence.

The Dog comments. I take that to mean they caught someone big who will not be named, but might be naming names?

Whatever they collected it going to freak out a lot of people regardless of what is there or not. No leaks about it.

No one leaked this mission as it should be. Does this mean the agency handling such matters has become leak proof? Notice how he just cancelled the subscriptions to leak outlets NY Pravda and WaPravda just prior? I think there is a connect.

If Nancy & Adam and company ran off to the ME right after the announced pullout, then why on earth should they be in the loop on an event meant to happen in the same area? Optics are as bad as humanly possible on that.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
One more down...

Rep. Katie Hill resigns amid ethics probe into reported affair with staffer

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The leaking has certainly been slowed down from what it was 18+ months ago.

I think there’s a few stragglers and the Ukraine PEFECT phone call flushed one of them out.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did Q travel into the future?

Did Q travel to *our* time/space?

If Q did, then every time one of Q's predictions comes true, Q was there!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The Dog comments

Dogs are regarded as unclean/impure in Islam...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Check this one out, y'all. (Lol. Sorry to keep flooding stories. Lots happening)

The Senate Democrats are formally telling Hilary Clinton she is not welcome. Lulz

www.politico.com...

“She’s done a great service to our country and public service, and I supported her wholeheartedly, but I believe it’s time for another nominee,” said Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin

Ouch. The Senate minority leader literally just told Hillary to please not run.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Andrew McCabe has dropped his wrongful termination case against DOJ. Gateway Pundit

This comes on the heels of the announced criminal proscution inquiry by Durham

court document

Wonder if he has a subpoena or just seeing the writing on the wall.

My thinking is McCabe has flipped, and will plead guilty to a lesser charge and testify against Comey, Brennan, etc.
They're dropping the wrongful termination lawsuit because, how could his termination possibly be wrongful if he's pleading guilty to involvement in a conspiracy against the president?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Rep. Katie Hill will resign from Congress after it was revealed that she had inappropriate sexual relationships with staffers in her office and on her congressional campaign via @Politico

Twitter

The Hessians will probably require a thorough medical evaluation before bringing her back into the stable after having relations with politicians and the help. Yikes

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Couple schools of thought on this;

- I bet his plea was for no charges in exchange for dropping suit and full disclosure. That is what would scare Clapper/Brennan the most.

or

- his attorney pulls the suit because of it looks like his client is about to be charged, that may be an opportunity to obtain more evidence to support his civil case.

I’m thinking #1 more likely. He’s dirty. No question. Once this Barr inquiry shifted to criminal investigation ish got real. Peeps will start jockeying for deals. McCabe seemed to be first in the crosshairs so he was faced with charges and defending or spilling the beans for full immunity.

I think DOJ targeted him first for that reason. If they are forced to cut a deal; cut it with the one that can give you the most. “Andy” looks like a squealer.

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Couple schools of thought on this;

- I bet his plea was for no charges in exchange for dropping suit and full disclosure. That is what would scare Clapper/Brennan the most.

or

- his attorney pulls the suit because of it looks like his client is about to be charged, that may be an opportunity to obtain more evidence to support his civil case.

I’m thinking #1 more likely. He’s dirty. No question. Once this Barr inquiry shifted to criminal investigation ish got real. Peeps will start jockeying for deals. McCabe seemed to be first in the crosshairs so he was faced with charges and defending or spilling the beans for full immunity.

I think DOJ targeted him first for that reason. If they are forced to cut a deal; cut it with the one that can give you the most. “Andy” looks like a squealer.

If the DOJ lawyers defending the wrongful termination suit know what they're doing, one of their first discovery requests for McCabe to produce evidence would be something like "produce the last five years of your text messages with ______ [names of co-conspirators]" and "produce all your personal emails relating to or discussing [all the allegations against McCabe] between yourself and [name of co-conspirators]."

It's the opposite - the DOJ would have been asking McCabe to provide evidence to them of McCabe's wrongdoing and potential criminal conduct. And he'd have to provide it, because if he was alleging he did his job properly and was terminated, the only defense is that no, you didn't do your job and that's why we terminated you.

I would not want to be the lawyer who recommended to McCabe that he hand over incriminating evidence. Should have thought of that *before* filing the suit, though.

"How do you introduce evidence?" - you do it by requiring the idiot to hand it over to you in a court proceeding.

"These people are stupid."
edit on 27-10-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: elDooberino

I've always wondered if Crossfire Hurricane was actually a reference to Steele.

In the 80's movie "Jumping Jack Flash", the title character is a british spy (Steele?). There's a memorable scene where Whoopi Goldberg's character is trying to decipher a code given to her by the spy, by going through all the lyrics of the song.
Of course, it starts off with: I was born in a crossfire hurricane...

www.youtube.com...

Follow the consonants to find the 3 principals behind the operation:

'CrossFire HurRiCane'
C____F___ H__R_C___
C = CIA
F = FBI
HRC = Hillary Rodham Clinton

Also Clinton Foundation

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Dog comments

Watch a few street food videos from the ME. The dogs are cleaner than the pots and pans.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
LOL - now John Bolton is the next BIG impeachment witness for Shifty?

This will backfire worse than the others.

Bolton recently came out and criticized Trump for the whole Syria ordeal. Maybe a trap? If Bolton is loyal to Trump and hes going to testify it would seem to be one. Or hes not loyal and we understand why hes no longer in the administration.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

The “should have thought of that before the suit” part is what makes me believe there’s a deal in the works.

Someone like McCabe isn’t hiring an attorney out of the phone book. They are going to be well versed in facing DOJ, I would think. Unless he hired My Cousin Vinny.

Something is afoot, that I do believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Dog comments

Watch a few street food videos from the ME. The dogs are cleaner than the pots and pans.

Theres also plenty of videos of them beating, killing, and otherwise inhumane to dogs. Sadly browsing 4ch I've seen quite a bit of them. They're also permitted to eat cats and dogs.

Former Head of al-Azhar’s Fatwa Committee Abdel Hameed al-Atrash proclaimed that Muslims may kill and eat cats and dogs, in a phone-in with TeN satellite channel on Tuesday

Source for that

Eating them is halal depending on how they're slaughtered.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

hmmmm...what happened to "No deals"?

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join