It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small dog suggestions please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

I'm glad that you will be going to the dog pound. You will be giving him or her a chance at a forever home and the dog will be ever so grateful.
Good luck in finding the right fur baby.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm a sucker for hard luck stories, my 15 year old cat turned up at my house 14 years ago skinny, missing fur, shivering, I took her in, she is still semi feral but always comes inside in winter, she's in more often now its started getting colder 😂❤️

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I have a Malshi (Maltese + #zu) and a Morkie (Maltese +
Yorkie.) Both from the same breeder who I know well and breeds ethically and on a farm. I took the last “cant get rid of for various reasons” puppy of both litters. I love them both dearly but anything mixed with Yorkie - as many small dogs are - will be loud and bark quite a bit. The Malshi is just the coolest dude ever. He’s too small to jump up on the couch but thinks he’s a big dog. He watches tv and “yells” when other animals are on... even comes running from the other room when one is onscreen. Even though I have no idea how he knows. Very smart. And he’s so stinking cute it’s crazy.
edit on 4-10-2019 by nicevillegrl because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I have a new 4 month old puppy...um demon dog....5lb.Yorkie. He's got us trained, credit cards and quit claim deeds to houses and life insurance...also put in his name!

The wife n I are getting a tool shed for the yard...and are going to live in it. Pup's taken over home....

So, if anyone wants to adopt? Me, not the pup... We'll...I'm housebroken at least.....

edit on 4-10-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Good suggestions for small dogs:
  • Punting
  • Spit Roasting
  • Raising low blood pressure

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Airedales are such sweet dogs...if you are looking for the economy size airedale, you should consider a welsh terrier...

They are like airedales but completely different. Stubborn beyond anything but tougher than nails!!

I've had two of 'm since I was a kid and never been without one...one is looking at me right now...I'm 42 (They last).

Best friend ever!!

Peace
edit on 4-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow
Anyway, I'm thinking jack russell,

Jack Russell terriers are good, but can be hit and miss. I have a Jack and she's got a screw loose. I also have a Border Terrier and would recommend them because of their personality. Both breeds are territorial so can act as "alarm" dogs, rather than guard dogs.

Kennel Club Border Terrier

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Aww...❤️😍😍

Thanks for all your replies 😁 some lovely different breeds, I stroked a Newfoundland earlier in town, asked the guy how many people his bear eats every day lol, really friendly bear though!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Aww...❤️😍😍

Thanks for all your replies 😁 some lovely different breeds, I stroked a Newfoundland earlier in town, asked the guy how many people his bear eats every day lol, really friendly bear though!

Thanks...he is a Yorkie-Chi-Poo, born co-incidently on my wife's birthday. Gemini the twins! BOTH of them.
. He's 75% Yorkie, 12.5% Chihuahua, 12.5% tea cup Poodle. But 100% spaz when he does the gemini-split on me...like the wife does....
:
edit on 5-10-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join