It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India and China men outnumber women by 70 million

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
That makes you look like a hypocrite, you trust a source that adds two countries overshoots together to make a point. Just saying. No offense intended.

Yes, of course wikipedia is not the best source but it is a start. Completely ignoring wikipedia because of the general opinion it must be wrong all the time is ignorant.

It is a way to get a oversight of a topic and then dive deeper.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: fixed wrong spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Man thats a lot of Incels.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
They just need some Feminism.

Men aren't worth more than women.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
That makes you look like a hypocrite, you trust a source that adds two countries overshoots together to make a point. Just saying. No offense intended.

Yes, of course wikipedia is not the best source but it is a start. Completely ignoring wikipedia because of the general opinion it must be wrong all the time is ignorant.

It is a way to get a oversight of a topic and then dive deeper.

Even if you didn't add wikipedia, I would not trust the number regarding homosexuality due to the cultures we are talking about.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Maybe they should make an inverse version of Mormanism

A wife gets multiple husbands.

I'm searching my brain, I think this has actually been suggested. So it seems to happen in Tibet!
en.wikipedia.org...

China too!
sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I think they call that being cuck.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The answer , JAPAN. The Japanese are world leaders is producing sex robots. Send them a quick text to get supplying the men of these countries. They'll make a killing. The best things about sex robots is they can't get pregnant, they don't nag (moan all the while) and they never have headaches. Anyone else got any ideas on how sex robots are better than real women, drop a line.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Anyone else got any ideas on how sex robots are better than real women, drop a line.

The receptacle doubles as a toaster.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is why you see so many horny indian men asking for bobs and vagene on social media.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Oleandra88

While the percentage of difference may not be large... All it takes is a handful of angry horny men to cause a ruckus.

70 million could produce... Like, five handfuls of angry horny men

Sounds like a great market for sex robots sales

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ummm...does that mean there's 70 million...of like reproductive organ users over there...?

That's a lot to...ahem...swallow...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
old Indian saying
'having a daughter is like watering another man's garden'

very sad

disappointed at the mocking tone of many of the responses

another issue ignored by the mainstream media

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Why do you think they are #1 in production of sex dolls and trying so desperately to make sex dolls AI so they can be companion dolls as well.

That way prostitution is no longer necessary, and the dolls are cheaper and much safer in the long run.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

not just rape but murders china has its own version of for lack of a better term the "incel" movement from the west . most of the mass stabbings in china were done by guys who thought they would have no future,no way to pass on genes and no mating opportunities

en.wikipedia.org...(2010%E2%80%9312)

On March 23, 2010, Zheng Minsheng (郑民生)[7] 41, murdered eight children with a knife in an elementary school in Nanping,[8] Fujian province;[9] The attack was widely reported in Chinese media (called 南平实验小学重大凶杀案),[7] sparking fears of copycat crimes.[9] Following a quick trial, Zheng Minsheng was executed about one month later on April 28.[8] Media reported a history of mental health issues, but police stated that Zheng had no history of mental illness, contradicting earlier reports. Zheng said that he performed the attack after being turned down by a girl and suffering "unfair treatment" from the girl's wealthy family.

and

Causes Prof. Joshua Miller, chair of Social Welfare Policy at Smith College, attributed the attacks to stress caused by "rapid social change, mass migrations, increasing disparities in wealth and weakening of traditions."[32] Some sociologists believe some of these attacks may be due to the PRC government's failure to diagnose and treat mental illness.[20] The perpetrators may feel victimized by stress due to the rapid social changes[20] in China during the last 10 years caused by the privatization and decreased social security of China's reform and opening period. During this time, more and more migrant workers from rural areas have moved to cities such as Shanghai to find jobs. However, because they do not have social security (because of the hukou system), many of them do not have health insurance. Because of the financial crisis of 2007–2010, some have lost their jobs, which is stigmatized in China, and have had to return to their native villages jobless and unemployed. The choice of schools for most of the attacks means they could be copycat crimes.[20][32] Another factor is China's male-based gender imbalance cause by the one child policy, in which there are a lot of single men frustrated at the dating market in China and their low prospects. They are then more likely to resort to violence.[33]
this isnt the only reason as other motives often match those that happen pretty much everywhere else (lack of insurnace/jobs/domestic issues and doomsday cults) the one thing ill credit china with is unlike western media they do not constantly cover every aspect of the killers life and limit media attention to prevent copy cats which seemed to work for them (then again they have a much more limits on the press then most western nations) and they tend to publicly execute offenders that they catch alive (not saying we should do this) which works at least for Chinese society

no idea on india though but they do seem to have rape problems like you pointed out

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Since there's a shortage of women, India and China should stop castrating men when it's learned that they're GAY. They have no other HUMAN choices!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

eh in the members defense i dont think he/she wanted to make it an abortion issue like in the west just that china had a Selective abortion issue ie its a boy keep it if its a girl well..... i think it was some what comparable in india but i dont think they ever had a formal one child policy like the PRC and in both countries i think it has cultural aspects as well as in china the daughters get married off and the sons are expected to take care of the elderly so from a long term family security aspect male children to them were more valuable to the family structure as excepting dowries males provided more for the long term financial stability of the family unit if that makes sense?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since there's a shortage of women, India and China should stop castrating men when it's learned that they're GAY. They have no other HUMAN choices!

Current day? ..bullsh#t, back that up!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
No.
One is enough to take care of.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Well, they could date a transexual...so I suppose they do have a choice beside "women". My bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Well, they could date a transexual...so I suppose they do have a choice beside "women". My bad.

Honestly no need.

As I said before China has a huge female doll production for companion dolls.

I just checked the Chinese web sites and all the dolls they have pictures of are female, not a male in sight.

They are working hard to solve this problem.

I have read where men say the dolls are superior to real women, they have no demands, they never age, they never gain weight, and they are always obliging to any desire of the male, they always look good, they stay home and don't spend money. The perfect companion for men who are ugly, old, fat, poor, or can't compete for any reason in the human companion market.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join