It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betsy Lee Mcgee aka Conspiracy Theorista! Why did Youtube Seize and Freeze her Account in 2016?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Betsy Lee Mcgee aka Conspiracy Theorista. Ever hear of her? I did a check and not a peep on Above Top Secret via the search engine. I wonder if she is alive today? It may have had something to do about a Rockefeller interview back in 1967. Yep the cover of the magazine has the small and large watch hands set to 9 and 11. I verified this on Google Images so her video wasn't dubbed or faked. Yikes. So go ahead and believe in the USA MSM and Hollywood. Also believe that Orange Man is Bad? I wonder what that State Department Inspector General is up to. Can you trust any Inspector General's Office in the USA? Well it depends. It depends as to who is running the show and don't assume that Trump and Pompeo are running the show. I have personal experience in this matter and so did my partner. He couldn't handle it and took things into his own hands. God bless his soul and yes William, I will write the book before I die.

So lets get back to Betsy Lee Mcgee. Heres the link to her web page on YouTube.

Youtube

Here's another by another person:

Another

Here's a comment by one of the [85] viewers. wow 85!

Sarah-Jayne Mcdonald 1 year ago Everyone, since the up loader seems to have not given credit to the original creator of this video. Her name was Victoria and her channel was conspiracy theorista, she was known as betsy Lee mcgee a long time ago. She was an amazing beacon of truth and light very intelligent. Her channel was terminated for unknown reasons. If anyone has any of her other videos please upload them. Her truth and brilliance at connecting the dots can't be lost!!

Strange huh as it led to another web site with this header?

How Hollywood Uses Predictive Programming To Broadcasts Coming EventsText

Hmm really quite strange and interesting. Just how the MSM works today But wait, here's another bone about Youtube and Conspiracy Theorists. So direct from Forbes Magazine dated September 10, 2019:

Forbe s Magazine

edit on 2-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 2-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Seize her account? How can they seize something that's their property? You don't "own" your account on any site.

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

So toss me a bone! Er I mean a word. I have no problem changing it but I am at a loss of what to say? The real meat and potatoes are in the story.

But alas; this does sound like what they did isn't it?

take hold of suddenly and forcibly.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Seize her account? How can they seize something that's their property? You don't "own" your account on any site.

Wow...that was helpful!

Why not address the subject at hand rather than the flockin' penmanship - metaphorically speaking - of the OP?

You've added zero value to this discussion.

Congratulations.

edit on 10/2/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There is a poster on YouTube with the name ‘Conspiracy Theorista’ and female profile pic who trolls the 911 videos looking for arguments. Not sure f that is her.

Here is a link to one of her videos youtu.be...
edit on 2-10-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

She's freaking amazing!!!! How the hell does she connect those dots!!! She maybe be the best conspiracy theorist I've ever heard. Wow.

link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Guys or girls take a read. Please. I never heard of this stuff but it has many rabbit trails. I kept all screen shots if something disappears but the cover of the magazine has the watch on it. Kind of the same stuff that the QANON post does. Weird!

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Well if she wasn't any good why would they pull down the videos?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Does YouTube have any competition?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Well if she wasn't any good why would they pull down the videos?

This video is amazing:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thanks it looks like that may be her and they were forced to allow her back. I wonder if someone sued Youtube. Still I am intrigued by her stuff. Until she goes off the rails I will keep researching it.

Actually the only way I stumbled onto it was because I typed for a search nto Google; "Jacob Rothschild Gloats" and it indirectly led me there.

I had Hong Kong on my mind along with Ukraine when a thought of Rothschild came to me.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah, the internet today is a mockery of free speech. The "social media" firms should have to bill themselves as "social conditioning" firms.

I had never heard of Mcgee. From a discussion on another site, it sounds like she got shut down a year ago or so.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Pure coincidence of the time of the watch? I wonder if the picture was dubbed? Nah it wasn't dubbed. Google has a bunch of images titled Newsweek Magazine + April 3, 1967 cover. The small and large hand are pointing directly at the numbers 9 and 11. Me thinks its still a conspiracy. Its very weird.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Surreal...Politics mean nothing, the world controlled by a death cult. Why?

Blood sacrifice to the old gods? I've heard of this theory before. David Icke actually....

edit on 2-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don’t think it is because her comments on some videos indicate she is straight and with the official story. Goes out of her way to argue in favour of the official story.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I think I found her channel:

Conspiracy Theorista

I love the way she connects the craziest dots.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

And the dollar bill stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If the author or owner of the YouTube account deletes the video it shows up as the link you have in the OP.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just take a look at to where some of her trails lead to. Its like the freaking "dark internet" back when I had TOR installed as a browser. I cant install TOR anymore as Microsoft Windows 8.1 wont allow it!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So, Earth is a farm where the Star Gods raise their animals to be sacrificed.

Is that it? Or is there something even more diabolical at hand?
edit on 2-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join