It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Will Not Endorse Any Dem Candidate, Fueling Speculation She Will Run

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Bill could keel over any day now from natural causes...She might be able to capitalize on the 'sympathy' vote.

PLUS...she'll be immune to any negative PR or attacks as the grieving widow.

This nation might grieve if it loses a former president, we always have no matter the opinion.

But I don't believe for a second that most people will think she's a grieving widow.

(post by contextual removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No one wants Hilary. I don't care how Dem you are. An endorsement from her would just be bad luck.

(post by Puppylove removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Admitted

Post removed by staff.

I think I know who you mean...not positive though.

Personally, all current Dem candidates suck. Mayor Pete is ok but stands no chance. I'd like to see some viable Republican challengers.

But to the thread? HIllary isn't running and if she did she'd be run over.
edit on Wed Oct 2 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As I've said many times since Joe Biden crashed and burned, Democrats will be begging for Hillary to run soon.

The country isn't ready (and never will be) for the Sanders or Warren vision of America.

Note: Did Bernie's heart operation today cause him to suddenly drop out of the race?
edit on 10/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Her announcement and most of her campaign will be using the look-alike actress that plays her part very convincingly 😃

So we may see for the first time an "Acting Candidate" 😃

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What a nightmare if she won, i think id pack up and move to poland

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hillary has already been asked (probably by the DNC) NOT to endorse any of the current candidates knowing that it would be the kiss of death for their campaign.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: malektaus
What a nightmare if she won, i think id pack up and move to poland

Good choice.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The Democrats would be Stupid to let Hillary run and if they did they deserve to lose again.

The other side of the coin, Hillary is still viscerally disliked by many. If I was a democrat running why would I want to piss off moderates or those who are iffy about Trump/Pence but voted for them cause Hillary was the other choice by getting her endorsement.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

The name Biden could replace Hillary in that comment and it would still ring just as true as they are pretty much identical other than their chromosomes.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
every time her face pops up here or on you tube this thing comes up in my mind and reminds me of a thing that all of you know, does she have a big mirror in her house that she talks to ? like mirror mirror on the wall whos the greatest witch of all

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I had heard about this horrible rumor earlier and hope
it's not true.I have a bad feeling that SHE is going to run
again.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That fact that we're even having this discussion....wow.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hillary has been dragging Chelsea all over the place to sell that silly book they wrote together. Hillary doesn't let Chelsea get a word in edgewise. In some of the interviews I've seen, Chelsea just sits there like a dunce with a stupid grin on her face. Is she just a prop?

Hillary probably thinks people actually like her. She obviously lives in her own bubble of "elites" that fawn over her for some reason that I have yet to figure out. I guess it's her name.
edit on 2-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
She'll probably end up sitting out 2020 and come lurching back in 2024. Campaign slogan: "Everybody back off, NOW it's her turn!"

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hillary is a pillow queen.

Notice almost every picture of her is sitting,
and she is leaning on a pillow.

Will she even be able to walk around to
accept the nomination again?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: FredT

The name Biden could replace Hillary in that comment and it would still ring just as true as they are pretty much identical other than their chromosomes.

I can see that but not nearly as bad as Hillary. People have had enough of the Clinton's on any side IMHO

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join