It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps support base sets campaign donation record.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That is hilarious...

There is no way ANYONE, you included believes that there is ANY politician not named Donald trump with even remotely the negative public identity of Hillary Clinton.

Trump loses to ANYONE else..

Plus this time the media will not spend months telling the American people “no need to vote for the unlikeable witch.. he won’t win anyway!”

This time everyone knows he can win..

This time everyone knows that if they personally do not vote, it is ABSOLUTELY a very realistic possibility he wins again..

Which goes both ways for sure... the problem for your side is conservatives only make up 30% of the countries population..

Gerrymandering and the electoral college is the only reason the Republican Party has been relevant AT ALL nationally for the last 20ish years..

Only conservatives have EVER lost the popular vote and still won the presidency..

Ever..

Why???

Because there are always more middle class and down . Than upper class... and the upper class is ALWAYS too cheap to pay off or propagandize over half the population to vote for them..

So they always have to make do with less than half.

Conservative/rightwing = The monarchy, status quo, the old money power base and is defined as “preserve the traditions of the past or return to some bygone era of perceived greatness, instead of embracing big new changes.. “

Liberal/left wing= The poor, the labor force, those outside the traditional power base and is defined as “ignoring the traditions of the past and embracing broad scale new change.”

And those trying to uphold an old broken system always lose long term..

I know Sean hannity has told you those terms mean something different, but I think Webster’s dictionary might disagree with him.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: shooterbrody

en.wikipedia.org... its not even just ginsberg its bryer as well they are both 80+ (RGB is 86 and bryer 81 ) and if one of both of them go that shifts the court 7-2 and Tomas could resign as well under a second term of trump. both trumps picks are under 60 and the youngest on the court

edit to add the oldest was john paul stevens at 90 so unless shes determined to break his reccord she would have to last at least 5 more years

Good additional post. Lots at stake long term.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I do not think that is accurate..

I’m pretty sure he spent almost nothing himself, but I think that is a win for trump...

I think his one historical “claim to fame” is proving he could win with way less money spent..

“He spent almost nothing himself , was out spent by everyone else and still won.. “

Imho he better hold on tight to that cause he is a dumpster fire besides that.

I think it was hillary being the MOST unlikeable person in America who is globally known for being cheated on... a primal sign of weakness...

Plus the media told everyone for months..

“No need to hold your nose and vote for the weak , unlikeable witch.... he won’t win anyway.. it’s cool”

But that doesn’t change the brass tax that he beat EVERYONE else and spent less money.. that is inherently extra cool points... in anything you do really.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well we've seen what happens down here when you start a third party.

No joy..

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Doesn’t address my point that he lost the popular vote and barely won AGAINST HILLARY “the least popular politician in America) CLINTON!!!

When it comes to the popular vote argument California does not rule America, and that is where all those votes were over 4 million of them.

This is what currently chooses the presidency to prevent mob rule by the coastal enclaves.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Bluntone22

Doesn’t address my point that he lost the popular vote and barely won AGAINST HILLARY “the least popular politician in America) CLINTON!!!

That is as low hanging fruit as it gets..

I mean like half of the hard core Conspiracy crowd thinks she is a reptilian, and half of the rest believe her and bill are running around committing murders and other over the top felonies WHEN THEY GET LIKE 500K A SPEAKING FEE....

She literally was worse than some rando no name..

So I don’t think money matters...

Money buys ad time and campaign appearances.. and let’s be honest, there are like 3 people presently undecided about trump....in all of America..

She drew the second highest number of votes in DNC history. Funny that she was the most unpopular ever. Can't wait to see your excuse for the next loss.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Believe what you want Johnny, all I know is that I live in the bowels of the liberal beast (Southern Cal) and most of my friends are naturally libs. Even they are quietly telling me the dems have lost their minds and no way are they voting for that crap. They are bewildered by the dem leadership's support of open borders and sanctuary cities (all paid for with their tax dollars). They are tired of the bums combing the streets in the middle of the night breaking into cars and garages stealing their stuff to buy drugs. They are watching the sh*t pile up on our sidewalks and the used needles littering our beaches.
They've had enough.
I'm glad you found my post hilarious. I've saved yours for Nov 2020 and we'll see who's laughing then

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Another thing - why is dem Rep Al Green saying that they "must impeach Trump or he will win again"?
Maybe he knows something you don't.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Donate as much money as possible to help Trump win - priceless

possible tax increase to support health care for all.............are you insane, why would i spend my money helping someone less fortunate than myself

America where the rich ALWAYS get richer
edit on 3-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I do not think that is accurate..

I’m pretty sure he spent almost nothing himself, but I think that is a win for trump...

I think his one historical “claim to fame” is proving he could win with way less money spent..

“He spent almost nothing himself , was out spent by everyone else and still won.. “

Imho he better hold on tight to that cause he is a dumpster fire besides that.

I think it was hillary being the MOST unlikeable person in America who is globally known for being cheated on... a primal sign of weakness...

Plus the media told everyone for months..

“No need to hold your nose and vote for the weak , unlikeable witch.... he won’t win anyway.. it’s cool”

But that doesn’t change the brass tax that he beat EVERYONE else and spent less money.. that is inherently extra cool points... in anything you do really.

Here is my proof.

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump didn't need $100 million of his money to win the White House in the end. Trump contributed another $10 million to his presidential campaign in the closing days of the election, bringing his total investment in the race to $66.1 million, new filings confirm. Trump’s campaign still had $7.6 million in leftover money in its bank account as of Nov. 28, as the real-estate magnate defied most conventions about political spending and advertising on his way to capturing the presidency. In television appearances and rallies, Trump often cited a $100 million figure as the level of his personal investment in the campaign.

Source

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Alot of old school big business and stock market guys are loving trump economy.

They dont vote driven by feelings. But by numbers and results.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

When it comes to the popular vote argument California does not rule America, and that is where all those votes were over 4 million of them.

This is what currently chooses the presidency to prevent mob rule by the coastal enclaves.

California, New York, and possibly Texas all need split up into additional states. They have too strong of a monopoly over the USA.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Here's a more accurate map because dirt doesn't vote:

3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

This photo is from three weeks ago and it looks like more than 15K but even if I am wrong 15K is not anything to scoff at.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well done guys

Keep it up 🇺🇸🇬🇧🖕🏼Oshhhhh

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

I doubt he runs...

If he loses it will make his first win look like a fluke..

If he wins again it will be more cool points for sure, but not as many as he got for the first win...

So his opinions are...

1) walk away and he has ONLY ever won...

2) win again and gain a few cool points..

3) lose and lose virtually all the cool points he won the first win..

Why risk being considered a fluke, when there is not that much in the pot in the first place.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join