It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smolette angry that he was compared to girl who cut her own hair.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, Jussie's complaint is that he's being compared to a girl who caved and told the truth while he didn't.

In the meanwhile, Jussie wants everyone to believe that his personal trainer who he just paid $3,000 to the week before was crazy and stupid enough to make racial and homophobic slurs while attacking him in subzero temperatures! LOL! What an idiot!

edit on 1-10-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like foxnews.

I see what you did there...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I like foxnews.

So do I...

www.foxnews.com...

finally fair and balanced.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry wrong thread. Idiots cant stay on point, thought it was a diffrent thread.
edit on 1-10-2019 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

(post by tinner07 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Any word on the presidents Impeachment? lol

Yeah, word is that Jussie Smollett has a greater chance of telling the truth than Congress does of removing Trump from office, so what's left to talk about?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: network dude

Has it ever occurred to you Fox runs these stories because it is designed to enrage people having your personality type and political orientation?

Outrage = ratings
Ratings = money

I tend to agree, they do this with glee in order to profit.

But otoh we can't ignore the reality of the world. It needs attention when bullcrap like this happens, because innocent people are, will be, unjustly targeted if we don't.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I say BS to that.

12 is old enough to know right from wrong. Not saying she should be locked up or anything, but she shouldn't get a pass. Maybe community service.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Is racism really so in demand that we have to manufacture it?

The left certainly seems to think so.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I, for one, still believe juicy.

I think one day they will find those two white guys who impersonated those two black guys that allegedly impersonated two white guys. Then we'll all finally get to the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Dont forget the bleach and rope they had at 2 am in freezing temperatures.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

It's true. Especially on an ad-run/focused mediumlike "the news." It's fun to point and laugh at it. As a lifelong liberal guy I especially enjoy it when its other local libs or progressives. The crowd that gathered last year at Corey Gardner's office to stand around screaming for one full minute was hilarious. It's like they actually believed they were the wandering tribe and Gardners POV on the NRA and gun control was the walls of Jericho. I still can't drive by there without giggling uncontrollably.

The framing on this one is pretty funny too, considering Jussy's response. Oh brother! It's cringe meme rising with this guy. Yes, I am aware that saying so makes me a nazi. Point is I love it when it's a right-wing F-boi celebritard too. Joe Biden used his influence to try to draw scrutiny of his son's business dealings in Ukraine, because -- of course he did.

I just wish that both the DNC and the RNC (and by extension, their horrible little fans) would come clean and admit that they are both part of a secret world wrestling franchise because too many real people on both sides of the puppet show are pointing at their memes this week and thinking a new "civil war" is inevitable. Those people need to be reminded that this is wrasslin' weer talking about here because if they take it too seriously, they could end up killing someone over holiday dinner, and that's just sad.

None of this is that real, folks. Making us afraid that we can't tell the difference between their sport and our lives is a dangerous game that leads to a lot of people getting killed over nonsense none of our heroes even believe in. They are laughing behind our backs while playing a round of golf with their political enemies, talking about their wives and asking each other for a recommendation to a good private school for their own kids. The only thing neither side will ever threaten is their own status quo. No one is allowed to openly question this system.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

yeah, I saw that Star Trek Episode too.

all that pew pew pew

Awesome!!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Dont forget the bleach and rope they had at 2 am in freezing temperatures.

Who carries and waits around bleach and a rope at 2 am for this 'victim' retard to go to' Subway.' Ohh! look, we got him tonight after weeks of waiting in these freezing temperatures. It was worth the wait!"

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 1-10-2019 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

You have to work hard to be a true ROLE MODEL for young people today.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Nail on the head!!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
#justiceforjuicy

Find out where Kanye West was last night.

Can't help but think of the comedy special when I hear the name, it's something that's hard to believe an adult would have the audacity to try and pull off.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Since Smolette is the subject here..did they not re-open his case, or open a case to discover why he got a pass?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Since Smolette is the subject here..did they not re-open his case, or open a case to discover why he got a pass?

Funny how a bunch of other stuff obliterated that item from the news cycle, isn't it...

ganjoa

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join