It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smolette angry that he was compared to girl who cut her own hair.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Journalist Derrick Jackson posted a comment on Instagram that read, "Jussie really is a trendsetter," insinuating that the young girl, Amari Allen, took a page from Smollett's alleged book of lies.

to which Jussie responded:

“With all due respect brother, y’all can clown me all you want but my story has actually never changed and I haven’t lied about a thing,” Smollett, 37, responded on social media. “Y’all can continue to be misinformed, internalized sheep, who believe what actual proven liars feed you or you can read the actual docs. Either way, Imma be alright. I know me and what happened. You don’t. So carry on. All Love," he added.

Imma be sick if I hear that little asshole lie again. The world knows what he did. It seems everyone but him knows. I never needed the death penalty or anything like that, I just wanted to see him face up to what he did. But since he had the Obama help, he can hide behind that and just be that closet joke we all love to tell.

Stay classy Jussie.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You beat your own ass Jussie. You beat your own ass.

Also, you're 36. This little girl is in 6th grade.

She's just a dumbass kid.

You're a grown man with a garbage agenda who should have known better.

Is racism really so in demand that we have to manufacture it?
edit on 10 1 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey, ol' Jussie started a trend.

I'm telling you, #smolletized needs to become a new hashtag.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Comparing the two really isn't fair.
The girl was only 12 and will hopefully learn from her experience.

Smollette on the other hand lied in an attempt to make a political message and continues to lie after being caught in his lies...

The little girl is nowhere near as bad and doesn't deserve the comparison.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Compared to a little girl? Smollett IS a little girl. I wonder how many lies he's told to cover his other lies. Enough that he believes his own story. If it was true, he would be doing more than claiming he's telling the truth. Just like the democrats who bicker about the wall. If the part they claim is a real crisis like they say, they'd be doing more than crying about it from 2,500 miles away.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you Fox runs these stories because it is designed to enrage people having your personality type and political orientation?

Outrage = ratings
Ratings = money

(post by network dude removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Comparing the two really isn't fair.
The girl was only 12 and will hopefully learn from her experience.

Smollette on the other hand lied in an attempt to make a political message and continues to lie after being caught in his lies...

The little girl is nowhere near as bad and doesn't deserve the comparison.

I agree. She is capable of realizing her mistake and is remorseful. So mountains higher on the integrity scale.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Saw this cartoon of Dave Chapelle on Jessie yesterday!

edit on 1-10-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Me as well. I think her parents took her well in hand and put the scrunch on her. Their apology came out on the news and I thought was heartfelt. I think that as well this child realized the shame she had brought on her parents.

Smolette brought shame on everyone who knew him yet he seems not to have noticed.

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 01 Oct 2019 15:35:11 -0500Tue, 01 Oct 2019 15:35:11 -050019102019-10-01T15:35:11-05:00300000035 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Journalist Derrick Jackson posted a comment on Instagram that read, "Jussie really is a trendsetter," insinuating that the young girl, Amari Allen, took a page from Smollett's alleged book of lies.

to which Jussie responded:

“With all due respect brother, y’all can clown me all you want but my story has actually never changed and I haven’t lied about a thing,” Smollett, 37, responded on social media. “Y’all can continue to be misinformed, internalized sheep, who believe what actual proven liars feed you or you can read the actual docs. Either way, Imma be alright. I know me and what happened. You don’t. So carry on. All Love," he added.

Imma be sick if I hear that little asshole lie again. The world knows what he did. It seems everyone but him knows. I never needed the death penalty or anything like that, I just wanted to see him face up to what he did. But since he had the Obama help, he can hide behind that and just be that closet joke we all love to tell.

Stay classy Jussie.

Non of us really truthfully know what happened. However he have a good idea based off his phone calls, the receipts and the two Guys who worked on the same show.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

yet he seems not to have noticed.

Well said, but "Juicy" Smollett notices...he's just too much of a lying snowflake to admit it in public.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Has it ever occurred to you Fox runs these stories because it is designed to enrage people having your personality type and political orientation?

Outrage = ratings
Ratings = money

How exactly is Fox news relevant when all this went down on instagram? The OP source clearly states this.

Attacking the source whilst ignoring the content shows personality type and political affiliation too, you know.

IMO, the comparison in the OP is valid, this is Jussie Smolettes legacy.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Juicy Smu-yay! The first thing I thought of.
edit on 1/10/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Couldn't have phrased it any better.

Smollet, you're, supposedly, a grown-ass man...I say supposedly, because your behavior was anything but grown-ass.

she is a 12 year old kid. Kids screw up...it's part of growing up. What's your excuse again...??

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like foxnews.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ummm.

I loved that, and I'm sending it to everyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like foxnews.

I think it’s great

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

When Jussie's story first hit someone on ATS posted this video - outstanding work and funny as hell!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join