It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan Calls For "Unlimited Number" Of Resistors To Activate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So I take it that you are all for corruption as long as it benefits your political bent.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Keep in mind that the most recent spy complaint was filled with blatant falsehoods and gossip, and reports from the fake news media.

Here's the problem i'm having with this. Trump ain't corrupt. And the Democrats are bitching and complaining about nothing.

It's sickening.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Arnie123

So I take it that you are all for corruption as long as it benefits your political bent.

If there is a legit complaint and there is something illegal that was done, then I am all for it coming out. Clean out all the criminals/corrupt, and if one happens to be Trump, so be it. But it pisses me off that when Trump mentions rooting out possible crimes/corruption in a discussion with another head of state, then WE MUST IMPEACH!!! Wait.......I thought rooting out crime/corruption was a good thing? the endless circle, it's exhausting........

As for Brennan, this is just my opinion, he is a pos and this could possibly be a signal to activate rogue elements in the CIA to pull out all the stops and dirty tricks, because time is running out before they are exposed.....not root out crimes. but, it is just my opinion, so who knows.......

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I may be wrong on this, but isn't the issue that he reportedly either withheld funds or threatened to withhold funds if Ukraine didn't investigate as directed by Trump.

Yes, that's one of the claims.

Another claim is that Trump violated campaign laws by seeking something of "value" from a foreign source in order to benefit his presidential campaign.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

But it pisses me off that when Trump mentions rooting out possible crimes/corruption in a discussion with another head of state, then WE MUST IMPEACH!!

I don't think that was the thing people are calling for impeachment for. I could be wrong. I think it was the money that was being used as a bargaining chip more so if it was house appropriated funds. I could be wrong on that as well.

I don't follow much of what is going on with Trump anymore. When I do I just try to get the facts and tune out all the opinions/noise on either side. It doesn't matter one bit what my opinion is anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I believe that this is treason. Calling for a rebellion against a standing President, knowing that trouble will inevitably ensue. He should be arrested for inciting a riot if anything goes wrong. The blood will be on his hands and he called for it, so he should legally be held accountable if things go wrong and anyone gets hurt.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump and his lawless reign must be stopped! Brennan is a patriot and a hero.

Let's rid the White House of this scum of an administration.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good for him i love whistle blowers showing the world these criminals. only a criminal wouldn't want this.

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

I believe that this is treason. Calling for a rebellion against a standing President, knowing that trouble will inevitably ensue. He should be arrested for inciting a riot if anything goes wrong. The blood will be on his hands and he called for it, so he should legally be held accountable if things go wrong and anyone gets hurt.
dont worry ill pay his lawyer fees

edit on 29-9-2019 by Theyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Funny how the Ukranians didn't kmow about the funds being held until a week later,so how is that since trump was to already have blackmailed them a week before it's not on the call?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This is why Brennan's deep state recently changed the whistle blower definition to be 2nd and third parties so anyone can make an accusation. Trump needs to find the person who did this and fire them and also reinstate the original definition of a whistle blower .

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

A month later to be exact.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We will extend to Brennan the same courtesy his
cohort Schff did to President Trump.

We will read an embellished account of his twitter post,
and also must read what was not said.

It is what he implied that really counts, because
we know what he meant even if he didn't say it.

edit on 29-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I can only guess as to why Brennan wouldn't make this announcement when he was knee deep in Schiff. .

Must unsee this.

MUST. UNSEE. THIS.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You say that like I should care what happens to Brennan. I only know he is a former intelligence official and that was after I looked up who he was. If any of them are breaking the law then burn them in the streets for all to see.

I like most people do not approve of the government.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: darkwingduck
Isn't that like the very definition of sedition?

Saying,”if you see or hear about possible illegal actions, report it though proper channels” is Seditious activity?

WHAT?

An organized effort to overthrow an elected potus

Cause that is what this is

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Suspected illegal activity

Well the Democrats are convinced Trumps presidentcy is illegal

Because President Trump is not Hillary Clinton.

So, just taking the oath of office is enough for allegations.

Trump is guilty because he won. So it must be unlawful.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If any of them are breaking the law then burn them in the streets for all to see.

Well he has been caught breaking the law by spying on the U.S. Senate
unlawfully, and why he was not brought up on it who knows. Obama
most likely covered for him, heck Obama probably asked him to do it.

So yeah, Brennan is a criminal and his call to overthrow a duly
elected President by way of bringing all manner of false accusations
is inexcusable. Glad we agree!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

really appreciate this thread, thanks ships!

in hindsight, this sort of feels like we're in July of 2001.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Smart call.. Strike while the iron is hot.
Add ons.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Keep in mind that the most recent spy complaint was filled with blatant falsehoods and gossip, and reports from the fake news media.

And it was all true too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join