It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan Calls For "Unlimited Number" Of Resistors To Activate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If they get all the whistleblowers fired up, the whole government will collapse. There is so much wrong with our governments departments, money misspent, rules not followed properly because if they did, nobody would get any benefit, and of course, give a good idea to the government and they turn it into an expensive moneypit by the time the big people get done changing it into a total waste of time because everyone has to add something to it to make it look like they are actually doing their job. Way too many chiefs and not enough indians.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
So basically there is no confrontation clause in such a proceeding, it's essentially a nameless faceless entity throwing out wild accusations, and the accused having no 6th ammendment rights. Seems like a crock of s#. Of the subjects in which I consider myself knowledgeable on, impeachment proceedings are admittedly not one.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Shut em down

edit on 28/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Oughtto give a heads up to the guy.

Dear John "craziest bat in the barn" Brennan,

So chick-ity-check yo self
Before you wreck yo self
Big d in ya a is bad for your health

Love and kisses,
Advantage

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You mean John Brennan the Communist " 5th Columnist " , is Calling for All the other Communist " 5th Columnists " to Now stage a Political Coup Against a duly Elected President

It appears as if he and Comey are in kind of a
synchronized chirp. Coincidentally, they both
publicly held communist beliefs, I wager they
still do. Although Brennan finally succumbed to
a quietly held view of some form of Islam.

A very bad mix of players and ideals, especially
considering that they were running the show
for 8 years or longer.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
the 2020 circus is just beginning

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
half of congress has dementia, they should be in homes under supervision not running our country

give it up old people and stop being stupid enough to vote for people in their 70's, these people don't even know what an e-mail server is let alone how information security works

THE BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
the 2020 circus is just beginning

The "Twenty Twenty Vision" is upon us.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
half of congress has dementia, they should be in homes under supervision not running our country

give it up old people and stop being stupid enough to vote for people in their 70's, these people don't even know what an e-mail server is let alone how information security works

THE BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY

Open manholes. Those are probably the biggest threat to the country, now.

Roving bands of politically defunct septuagenarians are going out after bread pudding night at golden corral to remove manholes and then they watch the mayhem as your generation walks down the sidewalk and falls in.. due to the cell phone distraction. How do they lift the manhole covers?? Old people strength. Its a mind over matter thing.

Personally I wont vote for Trump again unless he follows through on the whole term limits thing. I dont want a bunch of old folks drunk on some weird interaction between vanilla extract and Coumadin running the country.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: ketsuko

You are obviously a racist who never listened to the artists of color, Warren G and Nate Dogg

Did I phrase that correctly, that’s how racism works in late 2019....

I have a question the artist of color are they listing to Merl Haggard or Johnny Cash? I dobut it so does this make them racist too?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

There's a gofundme site for the wb. It's up to 155k

I learned that from reading the commits on brannons twitter.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
He is calling on those who believe they were involved in unlawful activity as a result of a directive from Trump.

Do people here want unlawful activity to be unreported or is there a concern that there is an unlimited amount of unlawful activity being ordered by Trump? The outrage I am seeing here is baffling. If unlawful orders were issued they need to come to light and that goes for any and all govt and military officials, or is the whole drain the swamp thing a huge farce with people here?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

FYI: CNN Analyst/Anti-Trumper Carl Bernstein alerts viewers that:

AG William Barr is preparing to deliver PROOF of "Deep State Conspiracy" to take down President Trump.

Source: www.westernjournal.com...

John Brennan is desperate, because he's about to be exposed.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Wouldn't it just be the most hilarious thing if the whistleblowers that come forward start singing about Killary & Co instead of Trump?

Brennan did invite ALL whistleblowers to come forward, yes?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
Isn't that like the very definition of sedition?

Saying,”if you see or hear about possible illegal actions, report it though proper channels” is Seditious activity?

WHAT?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
He is calling on those who believe they were involved in unlawful activity as a result of a directive from Trump.

Um... yeah... just like Trump called on the prez of Ukraine to investigate unlawful activity as directed by Biden.

Do people here want unlawful activity to be unreported

Indeed. Apparently not when it's Biden committing the unlawful activity being reported.

... or is there a concern that there is an unlimited amount of unlawful activity being ordered by Trump?

I'm concerned about ALL unlawful activity. Including Biden's. Not just Trump's (although I have yet to see any wrongdoing on Trump's part here...)

The outrage I am seeing here is baffling. If unlawful orders were issued they need to come to light and that goes for any and all govt and military officials...

Of course. Including Biden. And Crowdstrike. And the DNC. But the outrage I'm seeing here is not baffling. It's SOP for the guilty.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Do people here want unlawful activity to be unreported or is there a concern that there is an unlimited amount of unlawful activity being ordered by Trump? The outrage I am seeing here is baffling. If unlawful orders were issued they need to come to light and that goes for any and all govt and military officials, or is the whole drain the swamp thing a huge farce with people here?

You're so naive and cute, would you like a glass of milk and warm blanky?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Brennan-You're doin it wrong.
Don't you know its the governments of foriegn developing countries preferably with oil that the CIA are supposed to attempt to destroy-Not your own freaking country.
Get with the program fool.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This will overload the DOJ with all the coming false claims !!

The results will be published and fools will be exposed 😃

Indeed, as the only way to catch the mice is to set the traps with cheese.

Tasty.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Um... yeah... just like Trump called on the prez of Ukraine to investigate unlawful activity as directed by Biden.

I may be wrong on this, but isn't the issue that he reportedly either withheld funds or threatened to withhold funds if Ukraine didn't investigate as directed by Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join