It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The totalitarian PC police have now decided to fine people $250K for saying "illegal alien".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
WHAT????

It's free speech no matter what you say, if you are not falsely yelling fire in a crowded theatre .

GTFO with BS about it not being free speech if it hurts your feelings.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
They keep pushing harder left and it's going to be their undoing. I for one support their unreasonable new laws, looking forward to it backfiring spectacularly in 2020.

Illegal Human, get off this planet. It is ours!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

No no no. Don't let that bull # slide. It's free speech whether it's calling them out on their race or not.

Jaden
edit on 28-9-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

hahahahahahaha

Phil Collins and co should be getting royalties every time someone uses the term illegal alien.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Harassment is a crime already.

If what they do is harassment, there is already a penalty for that. No need for a new law.

Deciding words said once are harassment, is all subjective. But if you go for that sort of thing, immigrate to China, they don't allow lots of words and send people who use the wrong words to jail or don't allow them to have good jobs or travel.

edit on 9/29/19 by The2Billies because: formatting

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Tyranny, Tyranny, Tyranny…

www.activistpost.com...

www.cato.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'll say any god damned thing I please.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What you going to do?

Cut my tongue out?

Fees mean nothing if you can't collect it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

Lol, no more "OK" sign... right though.

Must be tough for the deaf community since that's the sign for the letter F.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: hyperlexic

Lol, no more "OK" sign... right though.

Must be tough for the deaf community since that's the sign for the letter F.

Not to worry. They still have the middle finger.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Illegal is still illegal in the English language. And yes many illegals want reconquista, that is to take back the Southwest for Asztlan. However, la vos de la raza still means “the voice of the Race”.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
We need a list of things we cant say or do anymore.

Illegal alien

manhole cover

MAGA

no more OK sign with your fingers and thumb or you will hurt some snowflakes feelings

if you are white you can not disagree with a person of color on anything or you are a racist.

Request granted:

Language police
Forbidden words

Colorado State University Inclusive Language Guide/ Living Document/ Updates made frequently:
Words that are not to be used. collegian.com...
America/ American/ You Guys/ Indian/ Illegal Immigrant/ Alien/ Hispanic/ Oriental/ Colored/ Eskimo / Barrio / Ghetto / thug/ tribe/ spirit animal/ uppity
Mr./ Mrs./ Ms/ Mankind/ Manmade/ Male/ Female / Preferred pronoun/ He/ She/ Ladies/Gentlemen/
Policeman/Fireman/ Chairman/ Grandfather clause/ grandfathered in/ Freshman/
transgendered/ straight/ Homosexual
Handicapped / Disabled / Paraplegic / Quadriplegic/ Epileptic/ Crippled / Suffers from, Afflicted with, Victim of / Invalid / Lame / Deformed/ Handicap Parking/ Lame / Retarded / Stupid / Slow Learner / Moron / Idiot /Imbecile / Down’s person/ Mute/ Dwarf/ Midget/ Normal person/ Senile/ Demented/ wheelchair bound/ confined or restricted to a wheelchair/ Spastic: Spaz: Crazy / Nuts / Maniac / Lunatic / Insane / Deranged / Psycho / Demented /Depressed / OCD/Dumb / Blind / Deaf /
Addicted/ Like Crack/ Basket Case / Eye for an eye / Cake Walk / Takes the Cake / CP: Eenie meenie miney moe / Gyp / Gip / Hip hip hooray/ Hold down the Fort/ Defend the Fort/ Long time no see/ Man the booth/ No can do/ Paddy Wagon/ Peanut Gallery/ Pow Wow/ rule of thumb/
Starving/ I’m starving/ I’m broke/ food coma
war/ go to war/ at war/ war zone/ battle

blog.hubspot.com...
Here a handy guide from a website purporting to help human-resources departments in midsize businesses.
It is headlined. “Gender Neutral Pronouns—What They Are & How to Use Them.”
He/She—Zie, Sie, Ey, Ve, Tey, E
Him/Her—Zim, Sie, Em, Ver, Ter, Em
His/Her—Zir, Hir, Eir, Vis, Tem, Eir
Himself/Herself—Zieself, Hirself, Eirself, Verself, Terself, Emself
It’s wrong, when you meet a new co-worker, to ask his pronouns. (We don’t say “preferred” pronouns—that “implies someone’s gender is a preference”!) You don’t want him wondering if you think he’s transgender or nonbinary. Instead, introduce yourself in a way that summons his pronouns: “Hi, I’m Jim and my pronoun is he/him.” Use “they” a lot. It’s gender neutral. Suggested sentence: “I spoke to the marketing director and they said they’d get back to me.”
………………………………………………………………………………..

edit on 10/2/19 by The2Billies because: formatting

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: CthulhuMythos
The only time we should start calling people illegal aliens is if they are from another planet.

No, you are even wrong on that. Those illegal "space" aliens, even though they broke the law and entered illegally, are probably just seeking asylum from their vicious overlords. We should allow them to break the law and go through the motions of applying for asylum status and remember - let's not break up their families at any point in the process! That would be a darn shame.

/sarc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join