It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

angels cast out of heaven built pyramids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The stupidest Pyramid claim I ever heard is that Khufu built the Giza pyramid.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The pyramids were built by the hand of man. However, extra-terrestials gave the Egyptians advanced concepts in Mathematics. The Mayans were also given the same theorems. In Egyptian archealogy, there are many hyroglyphics portraying extra-terrestials. Satan's falling angels are not mortal and play as demons on the earth today. In addition, the pyramids are line up in a certain contellation. Their secrets point to the stars.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i too believe that the falling angels had alot to do with the pyrmids being built. i personally believe they were mapping the heavens so to get back there.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Maybe Khar, a theory floating about recently in these pyramid threads is that Giza was part of a miniature model of the "New Earth" of Revelations (being built by Solomon). The Sphinx is clearly a Cherubim, or Cherubim like creature, also Giza does not have any hierogliphs (so it was not built by the same people as the other pyramids) so nearly anything is possible....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There are plenty of heiroglyphics on the Giza plateau - just not that many in the pyramids. Otherwise Kufu's stamp is all over the place.

Oh and if Kufu didn't build the great pyramid - how did he get his cartouche all the way up into the wellington chamber? It was sealed and had to be blasted through. Up in these recesses there is plenty of evidence of ancient egyptians. Many of these blocks have a primitive hieratic script that continues on into the wall.

Sitchin claims they are a hoax - so what did they do - take the stone out, write all over it and put it back? Doubt it.
And for those who might say the writing is an obvious forgery (Sitchin and Hancock) I suggest getting some better source material than the inaccuate sketches made by them in their books.

stop taking these pseudoscientists at face value: all they are trying to do is sell books.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
i too believe that the falling angels had alot to do with the pyrmids being built. i personally believe they were mapping the heavens so to get back there.

Why dont you explain who these fallen angels were? Aliens?

Give me a physical description?

Um mapping the Heavens? So what your saying is heaven is really just outerspace? How do you map heaven?

I thought heaven was a fuzzy white place that know one can see.

Honestly you dont make any since..so let me help you.

The Fallen angels were the Greek Titans.

Did they build the Pyramids? I dont know.

Man,how are you going to talk about fallen angels and heaven ,but have no idea what they are.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Please read the Sphinx and pyramid lies thread. I don't want to get into a huge discussion on who built the pyramids here when there is so much material to be read in that thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
i beleive the pryamids were built by the devils angels that were cast out of heaven.The bible tells of them.That is why Noahs flood occured because they were having children with humans.Any others share that opinion.

It could be ... the leader could have very well been Toth, who later on, showed up in South America has Quazecatel "the flying featherd serpent"... that would also explain the pyramid "coincidence" in tottaly opposite sides of the world.

link

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So what was Thoth/Quetzalcoatl doing in the gap between the end of Egyptian pyramid building and Meso/South American building cycles?

Even with the new Mayan discoveries, you still have a gap of at least 1,000 years to deal with.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by piersploughman
So what was Thoth/Quetzalcoatl doing in the gap between the end of Egyptian pyramid building and Meso/South American building cycles?

Even with the new Mayan discoveries, you still have a gap of at least 1,000 years to deal with.

LOL... How should i know...i'm not part of his possy... assuming that he may be an Extra-Terrestial entity...he could have went home for vacation??? 1000 years means nothing for a "God"...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I believe Et's did have a role in the construction on most pyramids on earth.

I dont care which ones did what..but all i know is they did it.

If you think they were giant coffins, then thats just your personal problem.

Im more convinced they were places of worship,energy generators..or a guidance system for ufo's.

They are lots of possibilities.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Im more convinced they were places of worship,energy generators..or a guidance system for ufo's.

They are lots of possibilities.

exactly... in fact there are proof that the top of Egyptian pyramids was once cover in a gold like material, that made them shine in such fashion that it would be seen from the sky... now why on Earth would Egyptians bother with that when they were "grounded" ?

Pyramids were also in most cases, specially South America a place of sacrifice to the Gods.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

exactly... in fact there are proof that the top of Egyptian pyramids was once cover in a gold like material, that made them shine in such fashion that it would be seen from the sky... now why on Earth would Egyptians bother with that when they were "grounded" ?

Pyramids were also in most cases, specially South America a place of sacrifice to the Gods.

Yea man i was going to say something about the step pyramids.

Maybe the god's hovered over the tops of the pyramids with there spaceships?

Another thing that i was thinking,was maybe when our ancestors made burnt sacrafices..it was used a smoke signal ..to the gods...who could see the smoke rising from up in the air..and they knew were there people were.

The bible does mention alot of burnt sacrafices to god.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Yea man i was going to say something about the step pyramids.

Maybe the god's hovered over the tops of the pyramids with there spaceships?

Another thing that i was thinking,was maybe when our ancestors made burnt sacrafices..it was used a smoke signal ..to the gods...who could see the smoke rising from up in the air..and they knew were there people were.

The bible does mention alot of burnt sacrafices to god.

could be...also i believe the blood sacrifices could have been so that those "Gods" could feed on the blood... Blood seems to be very important in those cultures. but thats just my op...i have no proof of that.

There were many sacrifices to Pagans Gods in the old days, but the God of The bible refuse sacrifices to him... Thats why when Abraham brought his son to sacrifice, He told him he was not a God who would take sacrifices.

But yeah... people were used to give thier children in sacrifice to the "gods". SAd but true.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by piersploughman
There are plenty of heiroglyphics on the Giza plateau - just not that many in the pyramids. Otherwise Kufu's stamp is all over the place.

Oh and if Kufu didn't build the great pyramid - how did he get his cartouche all the way up into the wellington chamber? It was sealed and had to be blasted through. Up in these recesses there is plenty of evidence of ancient egyptians. Many of these blocks have a primitive hieratic script that continues on into the wall.

Sitchin claims they are a hoax - so what did they do - take the stone out, write all over it and put it back? Doubt it.
And for those who might say the writing is an obvious forgery (Sitchin and Hancock) I suggest getting some better source material than the inaccuate sketches made by them in their books.

stop taking these pseudoscientists at face value: all they are trying to do is sell books.

Just a quick comment to this post.

It becomes necessary to respond to posts like this when proper historical knowledge is has not been taken into account.

Yes it is true that their are glyphs above the Davisons Chamber (albeit Khufu name is spelled wrong). However the complete lack of any hieroglyphics anywhere else on the Great Pyramid must be taken into consideration when examining the motives of Colonel/General Howard-Vyse.

A man who used dynamite as an archeological tool, looked at the Great Pyramid, "as a fortress to be besieged.."

In order to understand the chalk marks found within the pyramid, we must examine the person Howard Vyse. A man under great pressure to make discoveries as Great as his rival (Italian explorer Caviglia).

Caviglia had found inscriptions in some of the tombs around the Great Pyramid. What better way to top those finds, then to discover the Architect of the Great Pyramid?

Most hieroglyphic experts today believe the chalk marks found in the upper chambers to be forgeries left by their discoverer!!

Howard-Vyse's motive was to overshadow his rival, renew support for his other projects, by making a more Amazing "discovery" by lying.

A fun walk-though the great pyramid should be taken by anyone who has not made the trek in person: www.thegreatpyramid.ws...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by silver wolverine

how could angels have children . .. they're androgynous . . .

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

They probably have both qualities of males and females. They could have had the emotions of a woman and the brute force of a man. However, the angels mentioned in Genesis 6:2 and Job 2:1 are referred to as sons of God. The ones in Genesis are matarialized angels in male form and the ones in Job are spirit creatures mentioned also as males.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicPriest420

I agree about the Titans being the angels of the pre-flood world. My guess would be the connection is from 2 Peter 2:4. The original greek word in this verse was Tartaros. Greek mythology states that most of the Titans were cast into Tartarus.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

i may be mistaken, but im pretty sure that based on the old testament, the new testament, and the qur'an, they are genderless.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join