It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASAs new image of Trappist system mocks Heliofants old 2012 Pet Goat Antichrist scene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

While Heliofant's I Pet Goat II vid has been around since 2012, NASA only relatively recently announced finding Trappist expoplanet system, yet its illustration of Trappist system over 5 years later after an Antichrist's Coming scene in Heliofant's vid portrayed a world eeerily similar.

How'd that happen. I mean, what a STELLAR coincidence! Who's got some splainin' to do, NASA, or Heliofant? Feels like the Truman show again!

My gut realization is NASA's discoveries may be faux. Hopefully the same applies to an ELE/NEO asteroid scenario!

Afterall, hubble can get detailed views of nearly 300,000 different distant galaxies billions of light years away, but can't get a decent image of pluto which is merely 280 light MINUTES away, only! How come? Heliofant didn't draw it yet??

Hopefully the same applies to an ELE/NEO asteroid scenario!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It will be pointless to respond as many have their minds made up on all things NASA. Hubble was designed as a deep space telescope. It is a public telescope and amateur astronomers are able to apply for access as is any other academic organization in the world, so why not apply and point it toward what you want to see.

There are limitations, as it's in low earth orbit and often blocked by Earth itself as well as the Sun. There are pictures of Pluto courtesy of Hubble, but I bet it does much better with objects further away and with less light. I am no expert but have been impressed with Hubbles deep space pictures so far
edit on 9/26/2019 by DJMSN because: corrections

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I honestly wish you had just not come here withis.

CLICK BAIT RUBBISH!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni

Afterall, hubble can get detailed views of nearly 300,000 different distant galaxies billions of light years away, but can't get a decent image of pluto which is merely 280 light MINUTES away, only! How come?

Because Hubble is a DEEP SPACE telescope. Emphasis on DEEP. Focusing on Pluto would be like putting a 500mm telephoto lens on your camera and trying to bring a ladybug on your coffee cup into focus.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hubble has imaged all the planets, and the closer ones are very sharp.

This one of Pluto below left.

Hubble is more flexible than people think.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
the resemblance is uncanny

why NASA chose to make it look animated the same way? satire, most likely.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

What are you talking about ? Looks animated ? Looks like a color picture to me. Is your post satire?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
yea and the spacex mars shuttle looks like a real shuttle, foil sheets overlapping and all!

no wonder NASA has outsourced all this fakery to FakeX

top topics

join