It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter Shines Spotlight On UFO In Arizona Back In 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I was just browsing for recent UFO clips on YouTube this Saturday morning, when I discovered the following clip. It was posted back in May 2012 and was filmed somewhere in North Phoenix Arizona.

"It's just moving around all crazy"
"Look how it's moving bro, it's moving in any direction it wants and disappearing and reappearing."
"Yo, the helicopter is straight going towards it."
"Yeah dude, they're bugging out, there's something going on."

Could this object be a drone? Sure it can, but how many night flying drones are checked out by helicopters? Did authorities call for the helicopter to investigate? I checked nuforc.org, but didn't see any reported sightings around the time period this video clip was posted. I think this is intriguing footage showing a helicopter doing a flyover and deploying a spotlight, to investigate an unknown object.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

...how many night flying drones are checked out by helicopters?

Probably much more than alien spaceships that are checked out by helicopters. And it probably is just a drone or something mundane.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If aliens can get here from their home I am sure being invisible is easy.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The first consumer level RTF drone came out in 2013. The Phantom from DJI.

Of course hobbyists had been building adaptations of quads for a long time.
But it was a very niche market. And very expensive at that time.

RC helicopters were still very big in the market place.
The movement of that blue object reminds me more of an RC heli, from that time, more so than a quad.
Quads were still very, very new and didn’t have the movement speed as shown in the video.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

How odd to see this come back around again. If you go back in the history post of this subject on here, you will find this was posted when it actually happened. IIRC it is one among very few that actually left most of us scratching our heads.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I saw a very impressive one in Sedona in that same year, 2012. Didn’t even know what a drone was back then.

It was huge and beautiful. With a spectrum of changing colors. It must have had fiber optic lighting. The colors constantly changed usually displaying 5-6 colors at once but constantly revolving.

The strange part is, it had more mass vertically than horizontally. I’ve never seen anything close to it since then.

We watched it off my back patio for hours. We thought it was a UFO because we’d never heard of or seen a drone before.

I tried to get photos with my iPhone 4, but they didn’t come out good, of coarse...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

That's a misnomer is the highest order.

That's like saying hey we can fly to the Moon, we should easily be able to swim in the deepest depths of the ocean.

The technology for one field could be easily achieved through certain materials being available etc, while another can remain unattainable.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Looks like the people in the chopper quickly lost interest, so it couldn’t have been anything important.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
how many night flying drones are checked out by helicopters?

Ya but how many drones were flying around in 2012 though? Hardly any at all, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was just a drone.

Also, you'd think that if it was anything of real interest, they would've stayed around longer than 15 seconds.
edit on 9/21/2019 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
dp

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
tp

top topics

join