It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU offended Yet?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I'm not offended by anything, but can I just say that movie was absolutely hilarious.
Seriously, if you haven't watched it, please do yourself a favor and get ready to pee your pants.
Terry Crews was the best! I was crying.

It's too bad we can't make things like that now because people are so sensitive.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Live life simple as I do.
Be an equal opportunity offender .

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Sorry am I missing something here?

Funny comedy, gave me quite a good few belly laughs at the time?

Ah right... im bringing out a comedy soon called "Black Chicks" you mean?

or is this about a politician that the media has been instructed to oust?

See here is the thing, the world is not fair for anyone, it never has been and never will.

But always remember... when you are up you are up, when you are down you are down... but when you have no idea what the f**k is up, you can point a finger at them!

Tired of either side.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I imagine we never get shows like In Living Color nowadays too....

Men on Football. LBTGQ crowd would go ballistic.

Or better yet... imagine SNL doing a "Pat" skit!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Beautifully stated.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I imagine we never get shows like In Living Color nowadays too....

Men on Football. LBTGQ crowd would go ballistic.

Or better yet... imagine SNL doing a "Pat" skit!

Ever wonder what would happen if people just turn off the TV, ignore all agenda's and just live life?

I mean we only get around 70 odd years, give or take if we are lucky... grand scheme of things, means absolutely nothing and is not enough time to make a difference unless someone else takes your stance when you leave this spinning ball.

Long ago, there was a famous saying but somewhere along the line it too was lost and has never been seen again...

If I remember rightly, it was along the lines of "Don't feed the..." but I cannot for the life of me remember the rest of it

(sarc)

Has nobody noticed the more people are outraged the worse anything gets?

If someone wants to dress in a dress, tuck their tackle up their backside, kiss a lampost, shag a car, eat a toblerone (dangerous as hell), pretend to be another race or anything else for a laugh or seriously as a lifestyle... let them. As long as they are not hurting anyone aside from themselves so be it. Live and let live.
edit on 20-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Lysergic

Like...oh my gawd! As a white blonde who has suffered so many stereotypical lame jokes my whole life...this...this...is soooooo offensive! Like...Don't you know?

Don't be offended
when the sad thoughts come along, just remember those wise words... White Men Can't Jump.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Like...oh my gawd! As a white blonde who has suffered so many stereotypical lame jokes my whole life...this...this...is soooooo offensive! Like...Don't you know?

Don't be offended
when the sad thoughts come along, just remember those wise words... White Men Can't Jump.

That is absolute lies! White men can jump and very well too might I add!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Buttface will be the new trend, 2020.

Well, it has to start somewhere..

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Don't be offended

Not me, I demand the world drop down a few feet then rise back up.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Don't be offended

Not me, I demand the world drop down a few feet then rise back up.

Cannot tell if little man syndrome or wanting the end of half of the earth that is at sea level with a drop haha

Both just as terrifying tbh

Anyways, im away to watch that new movie that's just out "Azz 2" apparently the guy actually does a crap in this one before using the three seashells!

Can't wait to take a pic of myself sitting in the chair at the cinema eating junk food whilst my girlfriend takes her top off for a nice instagram pic whilst I film the audience reactions with the other phone I have... LOVING LIFE!!

BLEURGH!

edit on 20-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Well i do get offended or should i say pissed at times, usualy over the offended ones. I never really thought all that hysteria would find its way to scandinavia, but it has happened over the past few years, Pippi Longstromp or what she might be called in English, she has a black pirate dad, he cant be black anymore, Art is getting renamed cause its offensive, a young couple had close to a # storm they dared to paint them self black and dress up like barak and michell Obama at a costume party and a song called "summer is a danish blond girl" an older song offended some people too. I dont see anything resembling racism in any of those things, hell sweden even wanna ban viking runes because they can be used as hate speech.
It is very ironic we always have to hear we cant forget our history or it will repeat. So what is the point with trying to erase it, its the past with all its good and bad.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Hahaha I love this movie! It’s hilarious! I’m a white and nerdy chick and I throughly enjoy this movie.

I completely agree with your rant. I’ve been saying basically the same thing over all of this crap.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join