It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU offended Yet?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Back in 2004 two fine young actors made a HUGE mistake!!!

They went White face... so lets be offended!!!

Oh My Frickin Lord!!!

How could they do such a thing?!?!?

Break out the pitch forks and torches... its time for a lynching!!

The president of America is basically a criminal.... And Trudeau is an idiot too, but in the past he wore a bit of makeup in a photo... and now the whole world is at his throat for it...

What the F*** is wrong with this world??!?

Why are people offended by anything and everything!!

I mean this world will eat you alive... so you have to have thick skin

This is just insanity though!!

IF you happen to be one of these people that are offended by everything.... do the world a favor....

Jump off a cliff... go play in traffic!!

Oh and IF you're offended by that...…….

PUCKER UP BUTTERCUP!! Ima bend over so you can plant one on my white Ass!
[snipped]

edit on 20-9-2019 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Sep 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You have to be thick skinned about other people being offended.

edit on 20-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Minstrel shows soured the cool factor of blekfaze.

Why does white face offend you?

^_^

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
imagine the fappage if trump did blekfaze

hahahaha

And sadly no, I'm not offended, I'd say I'm mildly amused.

Left and cannibalism ^_^
edit on 20-9-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I take offense to your offending offensive people. Wait, do two offenses make it Defense????

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Like...oh my gawd! As a white blonde who has suffered so many stereotypical lame jokes my whole life...this...this...is soooooo offensive! Like...Don't you know?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Ironically, and it appears Im not alone..

I actually am getting offended by what the Woke Cult is continuing to do and say, and the power they wield.

Then I take a nice, deep breath and realize life is just one big absurd crapshow anyway.

Our online interactions are absurd, or social interactions are absurd, and on and on. If we can recognize the absurdity that masquerades as srsbsns, especially in our own minds, we might really become something as a species.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Haven't you learned?
Black people can't be racist.....

But everything whites do is racist, cultural appropriation or privileged.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I think Trudeau is a victim of political mud raking ahead of the election although it was a stupid thing to do.
Why the outrage ? , people like to be outraged and it sells papers and creates clicks for the media as they're being used as a tool.

link   

No, I'm not offended yet, but I am trying....

Chip Williams responds.........

twitter.com...

link   
upset at comedy movie vs upset at politician

Really

it only seems left got the problem with blekfaze lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wot about when Zuckerberg wears whitefaze?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm offended by all of these people being offended. Because I'm unoffendable. All these people are abusing their offended privilege, and offending those of us who aren't fortunate enough to be offended, which is offensive.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Buttface will be the new trend, 2020.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I only get offended when people specialize in outrage on demand and then break all their same outrage rules for points of convenience.

People gonna do what they gonna do.

I mean, Trudeau was at an Arabian Nights Party. He was dressed to the theme. Outrage culture should be more upset at the idea of party centered on cultural appropriation than at the idea that those who were there dressed to the theme.
edit on 20-9-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I imagine Soulman couldn't get made these days...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

A lot of old movies couldn't get made, and a lot of old movies are sadly being butchered to reflect a "woke" paradigm. The latest outrage is that they're eyeballing The Princess Bride. It's one thing to remake kinds OK movies or broken ones, but leave the perfect ones alone, Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I dont think most people are making a big deal over it because the act was so offensive... More so that a certain segment of society has made such huge deals about the same stuff when it suits their agenda but when the shoe is on the other foot they act like its no biggie. Personally thats the only thing I'm offended by... Hypocrisy is one of those things that when its profusely present offends me to no end. How bout you? You feel similar or don't care about overly hypocritical groups?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

im not easily offended, even IF that was the intention... Mostly I couldn't care less unless it actually gets physical, then its game on...

I don't pay attention to what this group or that group are doing or saying either... I just don't give a ……

This PC crowd makes me sick though, and you can't avoid it... its literally in your face at all times

reminds me of highschool teenage girls....

Oh my Gawd, did you see what she is wearing... did you see her makeup!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I feel like I would fit in on that boat...and if it wasn't for that group who is always crying about these things being shoved in my face everywhere I turn and that group seeming to have power in this country to cause s!#× over it I probably would never even notice...but since this crap is shoved in my face when it suits them...then downplayed when it doesn't...that's when I start getting annoyed. I don't think offended is the word...I just think a whole lot less of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join