It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on the moon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Sorry, but your memory is faulty there.

So have you carefully reviewed all of the footage that has been taken or have you formulated a theory that you are promoting?

Mysterious Lunar Anomalies

Mysterious Lunar Anomalies Part 2: The Apollo Archives

These presentations by Drew Costigan does contain some new things I have not seen before. It is not fully comprehensive of every anomaly on the moon.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
(PT 2) Hundreds of Alien Structures Revealed In Apollo 11 Photo! ~ 10/10/2019

This image analysis by "Lunar Anomalies and Beyond" just looks into one photo of the Apollo 11 mission. He does a good job a pointing out a lot of the structures and details to look for.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26591964428b.jpg[/atsimg]
Link

I don't know what the real story is with Apollo 20. As for a destination on the moon to check out further it does raise some interest.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Donna Hare … She starts at 11:10 in the above video. Her role was as a NASA employee at the Houston Johnson Space Center. Donna also made an appearance at the 2001 Disclosure Project put together by Steven Greer at the National Press Club.

It also turns out this lady Donna Hare, a photo tech, was a UFO contactee who published a newsletter about people including herself who had met space aliens– maybe the perfect foil for co-workers who might like to tease and tickle her fancy. Every few years she suddenly ‘remembers’ more and more lurid details of alien photographs she saw forty years ago but had ‘forgotten’ about until her next chance to be on TV. I don’t question her honesty. Just her accuracy.

Her original observation -- seeing a photo of a hovering UFO in an earth surface photo being sanitized for commercial sale --is impossible to believe because she claims the shadow of the tree told her how high the UFO had to have been. This is a fatal problem. There aren't any NASA photos released or sold in the 1970s that were sharp enough to see individual trees and their shadows, their 'ground resolution' wasn't anywhere near good enough. This can be proven by a glaring fact -- after twenty years of my challenges, nobody has EVER found any such NASA 1970s-era photos in which ANY tree and its shadow can be made out. Without the shadow, the scale of the 'UFO' is imaginary, and the entire scenario is delusional.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
BTW: The Apollo crews carefully describing anything seen outside their vehicle, as potential in indicators of vehicle damage or leakage, and there were so many reports of insulation fragments, ice flakes from fuel and water spills, and debris from pyrotechnic jettisons, that engineers humorously named them 'moon pigeons' in a report on how to analyze them, published in 1970 [some media reports even at the time often suggested these were space aliens following the astronauts, a view that has reached epidemic scale in the modern internet era].
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I don't know what the real story is with Apollo 20. ....

I can't imagine why not. As for the rest of us, it's a known fictitious invention to entertain people.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

U2 the world highest altitude reconnaissance single engine aircraft & its High resolution camera

The aircraft was renamed the U-2 in July 1955, the same month the first aircraft, Article 341, was delivered to Groom Lake...

Initial missions were flown with the trimetrogon "A" camera, consisting of three 24-inch-focal-length (610 mm) cameras, with F/8 resolving 60 lines per mm, and the ground resolution can be inferred by calculation to be 24 inches (60 cm). This was followed by the "B" camera with a 36-inch-focal-length (910 mm) lens with F/10 and image motion compensation, resolving 100 lines per mm, and the ground resolution can be inferred by calculation to be 9.1 inches (23 cm).

link

This was back in the 1950's. i am not surprised to hear that all the very high resolution photos where kept away from the public. The same censorship continues today with the GPS system, the military has access to better resolution that what the public is. To attack someones character due to top secret classifications is standard operating procedure. Donna Hare is not the first and wont be the last.

As for Apollo 20, I expect enough details changed for what was publicly described to create the usual doubt. As for the mission goals, how could any secret space organization resist exploring a 3 kilometer long crashed spaceship on the moon?

edit on 23-1-2020 by kwakakev because: added U2 link

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Astronaut Gordon Cooper, who was a big believer in UFOs, said that there were no alien ruins seen on the moon – “I went over every inch of the film””. In response to an interviewer's direct question about Fred Steckling's book, he says this at 01:00:30 into the video interview on youtube entitled ."Астронавт США Гордон Купер 26 августа 1995 г в Санкт-Петербурге"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Edgar Mitchell to UFO convention, at time 10:35
www.youtube.com...

“I have had no first-hand experience even in the astronaut program, saw nothing on the moon -- no villages no structures etc, like have been claimed, and have had no UFO experiences myself ...."

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If I had a home on the moon it would not be on the surface. Just look how smacked up it is from all the asteroid strikes. Underground is a much safer place to be.

Alien Bases On The Moon Footage Released By China's Orbiter The Chang'e-2

You have the right to think this is just a bunch a rocks and nothing to see here. As I have the right to go hmmm, does kinda look like some kind of outpost on the surface.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If I had a home on the moon it would not be on the surface. Just look how smacked up it is from all the asteroid strikes. Underground is a much safer place to be.

Alien Bases On The Moon Footage Released By China's Orbiter The Chang'e-2

You have the right to think this is just a bunch a rocks and nothing to see here. As I have the right to go hmmm, does kinda look like some kind of outpost on the surface.

Doesn’t resemble rocks at all. Looks like structures.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I also have the right to say that this image is faked and is actually modified from a lunar orbiter image

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yes you do. It does present clear evidence that someone is manipulating images from the moon. I guess time will tell as for exactly who it is. NASA already has a long reputation of doing this with eye witness statements and blurry images already presented in this thread. Their Photoshop skills have gotten better over time.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Someone has manipulated the image, not NASA. The original was publicly available long before Photoshop. China's images are all freely available and look nothing like that in terms of quality, viewing angle or shadows.

There's a big difference between using photoshop and falsifying things with photoshop and no-one has ever shown NASA to have done the latter. There are plenty of examples of clickbait ufo sites doing the former. Check your sources, including ones you like, not just ones you dislike.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

There's a big difference between using photoshop and falsifying things with photoshop and no-one has ever shown NASA to have done the latter.

Call it what you will. This is just one of many examples from the Clementine project. The airbrushing, photoshop, falsifying, blurring or just plane manipulation is clear. The techniques for manipulation have improved since then.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I don't know what the real story is with Apollo 20. As for a destination on the moon to check out further it does raise some interest.

Apollo 20 was an "art project." The UFO is not quite as impressive in the higher-resolution images:

AS15-P-9625_CENTER_LRG

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

One important thing to be aware of with a site like ATS, there are things classified as Top Secret. When looking into matters like Aliens and UFO's there is a strong and compelling case that these issues have received a Top Secret classification, or higher. The term 'Cosmic' classification is common throughout the available literature.

For those tasked with preserving these details from public discourse the general line is 'if in doubt, black it out'. The result has been a heavy handed approach in releasing any information with psychological operations to further cloud the issues and maintain secrecy.

Competitive advantage while assessing the threat has some good grounds for this political stance in such a fundamental matter. But where do we draw the line? How detrimental is a large scale disinformation campaign to the public wellbeing? Is fear of the implications enough grounds to deny reality? How much of a threat is ignorance in these matters?

Until official disclosure is approved for release, doubt is part of the environment. There are lots of clues and things that have slipped through if you look for it. There are lots of reasons and explanations for nothing too anomalous if you look for that as well.

Thanks for contributing a more recent update to the possible space ship. What does it mean? Has the object been textured to blend into the background? Has a layer of moon dust been dumped on the object? Is it just another moon rock?

Trying to look through the veil of secrecy going on is full of doubt and uncertainty. I do find it prudent to be aware of the possibilities, but remain cautious of the situation. Time does have a way in sorting out the facts from the fiction.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift
Time does have a way in sorting out the facts from the fiction.

In the UFO world what generally happens is nothing. We speculate freely, try to squeeze more data out of the images, size up the witness, and at the end of the day we have a picture of something that can't be recognized, at least from the images and witness descriptions. We can and do speculate further, but once the data runs out we're really done. Another interesting video gets tucked away in a hard drive somewhere and we still don't know anything affirmative.

Until someone finds aliens or time travelers or interdimensional entities, UFOs is just entertainment. Nothing wrong with that. Just how it is.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Astronaut Gordon Cooper, who was a big believer in UFOs, said that there were no alien ruins seen on the moon – “I went over every inch of the film””. In response to an interviewer's direct question about Fred Steckling's book, he says this at 01:00:30 into the video interview on youtube entitled ."Астронавт США Гордон Купер 26 августа 1995 г в Санкт-Петербурге"
www.youtube.com...

If you really believe astronauts landed on the moon, why wouldn't you believe one or two, spewing they believe aliens exist, then follow up saying that they haven't seen any evidence for aliens, to support this belief!

So why would they come forward, in public, spewing they believe aliens exist, somewhere 'in space', without any evidence for it?

When any astronaut claims to believe aliens exist, we wonder why he'd believe this, without proof...

All because of 'newly released' images coming out, before they were all 'edited' by NASA! Or not fully 'edited', as yet!

Surely such images are the genuine images, from the 'moon', since NASA would 'hide' alien evidence, if it showed up in any Apollo images!!

All of it is a fake, a con, a sham.

They make up an 'alien' event, over and over again, which nobody knows is faked, and NASA, or military, those who created it, deny the event was ever about aliens, or alien craft, or alien structures on the moon, etc.

They are 'hiding' the truth about 'aliens', right?

No. They are creating it, denying it later on, and thus, they must be 'hiding' aliens.... from the whole world!

Get a clue, please!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
That guy capturing things on the Moon has a strong passion for it and is getting results because he spends a lot of time doing it. I can see that he has some expensive equipment. That telescope model costs upwards of about 5-7 thousand dollars. That's not including any accessories eye pieces, special moon filters, capturing equipment. You got to have the pocket book for it and lots of time on your hands, unless you have a automated system and dvr's to do it 24/7. The more hours spent viewing the Moon the more you increase your chances that you will capture an event.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join