It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booker, Dems want Kavanaugh impeached w/ no evidence; ignore Bookers admitted worse sexual assault

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Because Trump is one of them. There are no parties at the top, there are only the haves and have nots. The parties are nothing more than chess pieces for people like Trump, Obama and their handlers to move around and pit against each other.

You don't see me defending Democrats, you see me criticizing Trump and the current administration. I don't feel the need to point out the hypocrisy of the Democrats on a right-wing, Trump loving/Democrat hating forum such as ATS, I'd be preaching to the choir.

You should hear me and my brother talk politics, I disagree with him on just as many issues as I do with you. You only see half of my opinions on here the majority of the time and that's only because I feel this place needs a reality check in a certain direction, just like my brother and other liberals need a reality check in the opposite direction.
edit on 9/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Again we mostly agree

For example, I won’t say trump is one of them, but I feel his doj won’t charge anyone of substance

The difference is despite my belief of that, I think it’s still relevant to discuss the actual crimes we see that were committed by Obama’s intel community and covered up by their media allies against trumps team

You seek to brush those crimes off saying there all on the same team so there were no crimes

Which I find ridiculous

Meanwhile you then focus on things like tax cuts? And just happen to agree with the media posts n that and all sorts of other trump criticisms?

Nope, I’ll keep calling out the abuse, and that doesn’t mean I am falling for the media’s division as you claim

Sorry, it is hypo

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You are one of the few members here that I honestly respect because you at least try to be impartial.

There's nothing wrong with pointing out criminal activity just as there's nothing wrong with me pointing out the fact that it's all a sideshow and distraction to facilitate the status quo.

While we bicker over ice cream scoops and fish food the actual movers and shakers (whom are not on TV or in the media) commit highway robbery. And guess what, their divisive rhetoric enables their crimes because it's always veiled in partisanship so that at least half the population justifies it somehow.

I know you understand the divide and conquer concept so I don't know how you don't see how Trump is complicit in the show.
edit on 9/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I’ve told you mny times I agree with probably 90 percent of what you say

I just feel Like you repeat this point many times and we discuss it a lot

But I always enjoy our conversations
edit on 18-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
CORY BOOKER, BIG PHARMA HOOKER! It's amazing how people forget that he went to bat for Big Pharma by killing a bill to import cheaper drugs from Canada. The American public has no memory, which is why they keep electing criminals.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join