It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booker, Dems want Kavanaugh impeached w/ no evidence; ignore Bookers admitted worse sexual assault

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
One of the problems with weaponizing sexual assault allegations with no proof is that you open yourself up to the same tactics being used against yourself and your party.

If course this never bothered the democrats, who had no problem calling for Kavanugh to be removed based on no evidence, but defended Bob Menedez, Justin Fairfax, Keith Ellison and others who were accused of incidents with far more evidence of wrong doing (side note I defended all of them keeping their jobs as I believe in the presumption of innocence)

But some times the hypocrisy is so overwhelming that it actually boggles the mind that they can still keep a straight face while spewing their hatred.

SO lets look at the recent NYT story that Booker, Beto, Warren, Harris and others are demanding Kavanaugh be impeached over.

Here is the allegation.

The allegation, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly write in a New York Times story adapted from their forthcoming anti-Kavanaugh book, is this: “We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student.”

www.nationalreview.com...

So lets start with the elephant in the room; the NYT had to update their story to say the alleged victim made no such allegation, and her friends say she has no memory of the alleged incident.

So not even the victim claims this happened, just some random former Clinton attorney.

There is literally no proof this happened.

BUT....

Lets assume the story is accurate, thats what all of the dems I mentioned are doing.

So we dont know where this was exactly, was it at Kavanaugh or a friends house? Were other people naked? Was he naked for a while and the girls didnt mind and hung out, or did he just expose himself? Did the girl mind, did she laugh, was she appalled?

From the details we are given, it appears if the story is true Kavanaugh was sexually assualted by having people unwantingly touch his genitals and shove them on someone else.

Reverse the genders and political idoelogy for a second.

Say Ginsburg was topless at a party, and some guy decades later accuses her of sexual assualt by saying others grabbed her breasts and shoved them into someones hand. The same media and dems outraged at Kavanaugh would be lamenting how much of a victim Ginsburgh was by having people touch her in an unwanted way.

But based on this allegation (that remember even the victim has no memory of happening) all of these dems call for impeachment.

Now just in case you somehow think the dems are being honest and moral here, lets juxstapose this with another incident.

How about.... Cory Booker's own sexual assualt.

Here is what Booker admitted to in his own words. (I use the Democratic mouth peice the washington post lest I be accused of citing right wing lies)

In 1992, Booker, then a student at Stanford University, wrote a column for his college newspaper in which he recounted the groping and used his own behavior to underscore, in starkly personal terms, how his views had shifted on gender and sexual respect. He credited his work as a peer counselor with the transformation.

“After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark,'” he wrote. “Our groping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.”

www.washingtonpost.com... xual-respect/?noredirect=on

So Booker admits to being with a drunk girl, who later claims she was too drunk to know what was going on, trying to grope her, being slapped away, and then despite that rebuke groping her again, this time successfully.

I was told at the time this wasnt a big deal by democrats.

But now their leadership and Booker himself are claiming the new Kavanaugh story is reason enough to impeach him.

SO lets compare.

On one hand we have a story with no proof of it happening, with even the victim not having a memory of it, of the only one who saw it being a former Clinton attroney.

This incident involved Kavanaugh being assualted by another and having his genitals forcibly grabbed and placed in a girls hands by another person.

On the other hand we have an incident that is admitted as true, where Booker wasnt assualted, and instead willfully chose to grope at a girl who he claims later admitted was too drunk to know what was going on, be slapped away, and then ignoring that rebuke and groping the girl anways.

Now strangely enough, I havent heard Bernie, Warren, Beto, Harris, or anyone else on the dems that are calling for Kavanaughs impeachment, including Booker himself, call for Bookers impeachment.

Isnt that strange? Almost like these democrats don't care at all about sexual assualt or the victims, and they are just spreading unproven allegations to attack their politcial opponents.

Never forget; this isnt fringe democrats, this is the leadership of their party. They will ruin anyones life and reputation to achieve power, and ignore when they themselves commit worse abuses of the same nature.

They should be rejected by every single person; right, left, conservative, liberal; doesnt matter.

But despite this hypocrisy, Booker et al will tell how they are the moral authorities and if we dont agree with their opinions on ruining people based on unproven allegations, we are somehow bad people.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

*sigh*

Okay. One more time. . . .

There are rules for us, the little people.

Then there are rules for leftists.

The rules for us are; if we do something wrong, we're punished.

The rules for leftists are; they can do whatever they want.

I thought you knew that.

Honestly? I can't even feign outrage any more. The rule of law is a joke, their (the leftists) adherence to the Constitution and Bill of Rights is laughable.

Republicans and democrats are spending us into a Cloward-Piven scenario.

We get one guy, Trump, who lord knows is not perfect, but tries to do a good job almost gets the boot with a coup by the leftists.

We have leftists now saying that they don't need a crime in order to impeach!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMIT A CRIME TO BE IMPEACHED

www.newsweek.com...

The best thing we can hope for is ebola in DC, a zombie apocalypse, a giant meteor, or another revolution. But that will only happen if we take away all the cell phones from the Millenials.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Umm....
Well, he admit it, so all is forgiven????

That's all I got.
These people are just crazy hypocrites, that really must think people are complete morons.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The best thing we can hope for is ebola in DC, a zombie apocalypse, a giant meteor, or another revolution. But that will only happen if we take away all the cell phones from the Millenials.

I'm secretly hoping a giant sinkhole opens up and swallows DC whole.

It's the shear blind hypocrisy that galls me. Damn-near every single one of these people has done far worse, and apparently we're not allowed to be offended by that. Like the Bible says, "Do not stoop to remove the spec in your bother's eye, while overlooking the plank in your own eye."

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Booker doesn’t just want to impeach Trump, he wants to impeach everyone Trump ever met.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Booker doesn’t just want to impeach Trump, he wants to impeach everyone Trump ever met.

"If you voted for Trump, you should be impeached."
-Corey Booker, from the book, "Where are my Testicles"

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I don't understand these democrat candidates acting like they still have a chance.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I'm secretly hoping a giant sinkhole opens up and swallows DC whole.

It's the shear blind hypocrisy that galls me. Damn-near every single one of these people has done far worse, and apparently we're not allowed to be offended by that. Like the Bible says, "Do not stoop to remove the spec in your bother's eye, while overlooking the plank in your own eye."

There might have been a time where I may have been concerned. But that time has passed. When my sons ask me about the future, I say "Be friends with the leftists, they'll get you out of any trouble, but take notes, because they'll also get you into trouble."

About the only thing the left is good for is getting stung by jelly fish so we'd all have a reason to publicly urinate on them.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is no defense for this. None.

the democrats don't even try.

Their supporters, even here on ats, just ignore these threads, and pretend they never happened.

And all the while these dems pretend to be morally superior, judging others for their perceived failings.

Meanwhile, they encourage lying about sexual assaults to ruin peoples lives, covering up their own allegations even when they admit to them, and belittling all assualt survivors by trivializing their trauma.

And yet they claim to be the party of championing sex assault victims!

This country can not survive if these people gain power. They have shown they will stop at nothing to attack their opponents.

Theyll cheer for racists attacking kids, threaten women who wont lie about sexual assault allegations, support groups like Antifa that fire bomb federal facilities, and demand others be forced out of office for less crimes than they themselves admit to doing.

Wait until they start using deep fakes to smear people.

If they get power now, the country is over.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
All true, but like I said, rules don't apply to the leftists.

If they run over you in their car, it's only because you were stupid enough to be in front of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The country is over, this is like stage 3 pancreatic cancer. It's annoying and you don't really care or mind because you don't know yet, but inside, you're already dead.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Umm....Well, he admit it, so all is forgiven????

That's all I got. These people are just crazy hypocrites, that really must think people are complete morons.

The problem is many of them are and they believe that morality is only for other people. If you're one of them you can get away with, well, murder and if you're not part of their establishment, you're toast and undeserving of the Constitutional protections of our laws.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Democrats ignore all of their own sexual assaults. The Lieutenant Governor of Virginia has 2 women who swears he raped them in a hotel during conferences. Democrats ignore it, and Republicans don't care enough to demand an investigation.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The country is over, this is like stage 3 pancreatic cancer. It's annoying and you don't really care or mind because you don't know yet, but inside, you're already dead.

You just described Ruth Bader Ginsburg too.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

*boom*

*mic drop*

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Isn’t it sad that Booker is out there condemning kavanaugh and calling for his removal

And not one person from the msm I have seen have called out his sexual assault?

Not. One.

Why is it that random online people like us on ats do a better job than all of these journalist and professional pundits?

Absolutely pathetic

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
And now even the victim doesn't have to remember that they were assaulted, someone will remember for them and that will be enough.
How does that even work?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That's the point. You could bring up a whataboutism for pretty much any Dem/Rep issue in the media. The media's job is to make people raging hypocrites on either side so that compromise is no longer an option.

It's the oldest play in the playbook.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sure we both agree the media sucks

This is further proof

It’s also worth pointing out how they are shills for the democrats overwhelmingly, and how the Dems are hypocrites and do t really care about sexual assault allegations unless the can he weaponized

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

There are shills for the Reps too. The alternative media is just as popular if not moreso than the mainstream media. To act as if the Dems are the only ones with media in their back pockets is naive at best and disingenuous at worst.

The two sides are played against each other and always have been. Controlled opposition is a very effective propaganda strategy, we see how well it is working right now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join