It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have recorded a Yowie call and even evidence of written communication - need feedback

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
* Editing*
No Worries... completely understand about the editing, been there myself and did a facepalm when I was caught.. lol
* Symbols *
Yeau that still makes me go "Hmmm?" because the closest I've ever heard about were structures and occasionally 'something made' from the surrounding area (IE: similar to your hand-woven stick-figure). But I can't ever recall hearing anything but structures and stone stacking. Thats not to say that they couldn't have some form symbols, but then one would ask (as with mimicking sounds/voices), are they just copying something that they saw (conjecture obviously). As there are quite a few cases here in the United States of (supposed) hairy Bipedal seen wearing Human Clothing.
* Sound *
By the way... after re-listening to the video at around 13:35 while your talking about one of the structures, there's another distant sound (very faint and distant). Haven't tried to do anything with it filter wise as I'm short on time right now. Did'nt know if anyone else caught that.
* Suggestion *
Since we have really no clue as to what these structures might be, to 'them' the significance could be territorial. If so, then your placing objects in or around them might be taken as something other than 'a gift' . If you don't get any results, try finding a spot (and it doesn't necessarily have to be near the structures) that might have like a Stump/log
and place them there (like an alter). Place some rocks (or even your own tripod like structure) around it to prevent the wind knocking them all over or off. This way it is a separate entity/event that will make them curious (make sense?). Then again if you get a reaction with where they are now.. then stick with that plan. Your gifting of the Shell and Mineral are right on-track, and apparently marbles are also well liked.
Anyway.... I've sent the audio clip to you and feel free to do with it as you like and please keep us updated.

I did get the sound file and will be using it in a follow up video I post shortly – too much good info has come at me to not do a follow up. The story just keeps get better and better!

the symbols COULD be mimicking, and the tripods could be mimickery too, but heck we just don’t know. As for your suggestions. I had a gut feeling to place flowers around my ‘gift’ but ran out of time to find enough to make it meaningful. No animal in the world could mistake flowers for anything but beauty and a gift. But I did consider putting items under ‘their’ tripod (if it is indeed that) as being seen as a territorial dominance thing, and lets just hope it is not seen as such. I do like the idea of placing items in a new position should my current effort fail, and I would love to ‘pretty’ it up a bit and make it obviously a peace offering. Time will tell truly. I wish there were more rocks in the area, but sadly they are very limited where I am.

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
Interesting video, so thanks for sharing 🙂 👌
...I have to say, though, that you walking around under those trees in that wind made me nervous, it looks like widow-maker central,
Stay safe man, 👍
🍻

Lol man my neck got sore from looking up that day. I am very familiar with that area and know when the wind is at a dangerous level, which it honestly was that day. But apart from when I was filming, I spent a lot of time under my shelter when the wind picked up, to stay safe 

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: srsen
The "runes" only look like runes as the middle mark has a circle with a tail down. Nowhere in "futhark" , runes has a circle as the method behind runes, which are nearly all scratched on, are straight lines as a circle is very hard to scratch. Look up Futhark runes and see for yourself. I think it's someone playing with you, and I don't mean Yowie.

Yeh funnily enough, the symbol with the circle and stick was the main marker I looked for when researching runic languages, and only one had that symbol (that ive searched so far anyway). There is ALWAYS the chance someone did it as a joke, which I totally accept as most likely. My only thought there is that WHO would put runes, it’s a very obscure and odd trick to pull. A very good one if it is someone though!!

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
They will lead you down the rabbit hole until you don't know if you're coming or going anymore.
I believe they are demons.
You may enjoy this book of a woman's personal experience with them in her backyard. I've read both and have come to my own conclusion. But, the most heavy impact I got out of this book is how the more you want to know and the more they lead you along, the more twisted everything becomes. It seems an endless chase with no end in sight. And, I believe it's on purpose.
www.amazon.ca...
"Discover the truth about Sasquatch and unknown entities through the experience of a woman and her family. Shannon Gilmour documents a seemingly unrelated encounter with an unknown source and brings the reader to a whole new perspective on what Sasquatch might be. Some may call it fanciful, and others may call it a twisted tale, however this story seems true or not to you, the experience cannot lie. Shannon takes you on a bold and horrifying journey to help you understand so that you can have enough wits and sense about you to stay away or at the very least figure out for yourselves what Sasquatch is and why it is making its presence known."

Other book, first or second, can't remember:
www.amazon.com...
"I have to admit, I avoided writing this book. I knew I wanted to write it and I knew I had to, but it was a challenge because I have had so many experiences that it was hard to figure out which ones to share without evoking a curiosity about Sasquatch.

Whenever I tried to divert my attention away from writing, it would seem that situations would head me in that direction. I can only say that it was most certainly divine providence as in all my writing, I allow God to take the lead through prayerful insight and listening to His direction.

I have to acknowledge God in all I do and without Him, this book would not have become a labor of love. I began writing it to continue my story, because the story was far from over. As I began to write, God showed me things I could never have imagined on my own. For this reason, I share this book out of love for you- it's time that we stood together because the spiritual battle is about to take a turn... "

What you described almost sounds like a trickster spirit. I will take a look at both books, but I wont lie – between my work, hobbies and my 2 kids I have so little time to for reading at the moment. Nonetheless, thanks for the reccommendations!!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

The trees in my area are very durable, we have oak and osage... Every now and then a storm will blow through the woods where none of the trees seem to be touched, but if you was to look closely you might find a healthy looking tree broke in half among a cluster of standing trees. Most times it's the tops of trees broken, however they can break in half. I've seen it many times.

The tripods, when I was teen we would build tripods without thought playing out in the woods, some for shelter some for fire. On weekends, me and my teen friends would trek at least a mile or two into the woods and setup camp, building all kinds of wooden structures.We would even howl like dogs and coyotes lol.

I suppose if Bigfoot exist he/she could do all that..... I have seen weird markings, structures in the woods too... but you never know. I would write it off, just to keep my mind sane lol.

Yeh im not writing off natural causes for tree breaks, but im so familiar with the area and the normal tree break style from wind looks different to these ones. And of course the tripod could be man made – 100%. But its too hard to know either way. So im trying to look into as much as I can to determine the veracity of the other claims.

originally posted by: Topelius
It would be interesting to playback the sound back into the woods with speaker.

It is also scares me quite much. I'm not sure if i would do it, if i were in your shoes.

The sigils/runes/whatever really flips me out too. Very serious stuff. And scary (to me).

Be safe and good luck!

Playback would be very interesting, but without more knowledge I wont want to risk that – what if it was a territorial warning and I play it back…. Ill play it safe till I learn more. And in the meantime hope that if theyre real they like me ha

originally posted by: bally001

G'day srsen,

To be honest this is the first video of yours that I've seen. Quite a speculative video and I enjoyed it. I live in the bush myself and strange sights, noises and perceptions are not uncommon. I'm not familiar with the locality where you've shot this presentation but if I may I'll offer some possible explanations.

Regarding the saplings broken, I have experienced this several times with trees from smaller ones to as thick as your arm broken off from a meter to over two meters from the ground. Larger trees with bark torn from them. I discovered that seasonally the large black cocktoos frequent our neck of the woods. Very destructive. From what I learnt and my very own observations is that they take to an area raiding the trees for grubs. How they know the grubs in the trees was pointed out to me by an knowledgeble bushy.

The cockies land on the trunk sideways and get this, put the side of their head on the sapling or tree for a short while. They chose a particular point and rip into the side of the sapling with that nasty beak and chew right into the core of the wood. They don't stop until they've located a grub unless disturbed.

In the case of the smaller saplings, the top portion dies or simply falls over in a breeze. The larger trees on my block snap at the point in a gusty wind. To clarify this I suggest checking the sapling break for borer or grub activity and in the case of fresh evidence of trees breaking (still green), at the base of the tree will be wood shards and small bark bits.

The cockies here generally fly in twos or threes and attack the trees remaining for about 2 to 3 days. They are particularly fond of my macadamias.

Regarding those scratch marks. Sometimes large goannas with claws stretching hand width climb a short distance up a tree and hand there. Perhaps spying a nest. Again from watching I have been alerted by the native birds going off and watched as even several species take turns at attacking a goanna commence climbing a trunk. The birds include, pied butcher birds, magpies etc. They actually hit the back of the lizard. The reptile holds and digs its' claws in for a while. If the defense of the birds becomes over whelming the monitor slides downwards a bit then lets go and hits the ground. The birds don't give up until the lizard retreats. In my case the dogs chase them away. My thoughts. Perhaps check other trees at different heights for similar marks. I have many similar scratches around here particularly around the bigger gums near the chook shed which gets raided often by goannas.

As for the tripod constructions I can offer nothing other than while clearing around the house yard, to some 100 meters from the house, when I first purchased this block there were several in the scrub amongst the trees, (now cleared except for the trees) about the height and width of the one in your video but these were constructed by previous occupiers for the purpose of growing cannabis whereupon they were covered by a bit of shade cloth.

As I said, a good presentation and I offer some possible explanations only from my observations.

Kind regards,

bally

These are great observations Bally and really valuable contribution. The cockatoos are very interesting – I will 100% investigate that when I return there next. It sounds like a viable explanation. It’s a simple thing to check too, though I suppose being able to get to these trees in a timely manner would be somewhat important to the investigation.

as for the tripods, as ive said to others, its near impossible to know. Man made or yowie made they are going to look similar. Though in saying that, most people who build a tripod from sticks and twigs wont be surviving in it as they provide very little protection for the amount of work most put in. so I would say its unlikely that someone built this thing so haphazardly BUT not impossible. There did seem to be some thinking behind its design – though again, that doesn’t help much hahaha

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Awesome video.
I've experienced a few paranormal events but the bigfoot... Yowie.. yeti.. etc has never convinced me.
Here is a link to the website astonishing legends where 5hey investigate in a 3 part series the legend of all of these related phenomena
Havent situated my beliefs after listening but i reccomend a listen
b

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy
Awesome video.
I've experienced a few paranormal events but the bigfoot... Yowie.. yeti.. etc has never convinced me.
Here is a link to the website astonishing legends where 5hey investigate in a 3 part series the legend of all of these related phenomena
Havent situated my beliefs after listening but i reccomend a listen
b

thanks man, appreciate the compliment. Ill check the link out. im eager to get my hands on as much info as possible to build my knowledge bank for when i head back out there, so this will be good

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Could the sounds possibly be from a thylacine?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sounds like an echoing fox jibber, to me...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Feral Dog.. Nothing more, nothing less.

I hear sounds like this all the time round my home. Deer hunters come up here on weekends, dog takes too long to return to the group, so they leave it out there. The Bush around my area is teaming with feral hunting dogs left behind by hunters.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

I hear sounds like this all the time round my home. Deer hunters come up here on weekends, dog takes too long to return to the group, so they leave it out there. The Bush around my area is teaming with feral hunting dogs left behind by hunters.

i suspected feral/wild dog but have found it very hard to find their calls online. Do you know any links or have recordings yourself? Would love to hear what your referncing so i can know for myself

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Sounds like an echoing fox jibber, to me...

i did research fox calls on a suggestion and i, personally, didnt think it was that.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: srsen
i suspected feral/wild dog but have found it very hard to find their calls online. Do you know any links or have recordings yourself?

Myself.. I don't think these sound like your recording, but then an area, tree's and what-not could change the sound (some-what).

Anyway tried to find some examples that were on YouTube. The second one is further away and might approximate a bit better on a similar distance of what-ever that sound was that you captured srsen (of course that is solely conjecture on my part). I used in the search criteria "Howling Wild Dog"

edit on 9/20/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

i suspected feral/wild dog but have found it very hard to find their calls online. Do you know any links or have recordings yourself? Would love to hear what your referncing so i can know for myself

No, I have never bothered recording them.. But I hear and see them round here all the time. The next door neighbor has shot them on several occasions when they come onto the property howling and worrying the cattle.

I do recognize the sounds though. They tend to make sounds like this when the pack is spread out and one of them is telling the group it's got wind of something. You won't often hear an answer because the rest will go into stealth mode and zero in on the howl to join their packmate.

Also, as with the samples above this post, Feral Dogs make different sounds for communicating different situations. The examples above are warning and threat calls to other group members. Hunting calls tend to be more short and lower in pitch, like the ones in the OP recording.

Nothing paranormal about it, but still not something you want to be hearing while out in the bush alone I can tell you..!! Feral packs are as wild and dangerous as any other pack predators and will often be many generations removed from their domestic origins, yet they will still take in other strays they come across too.
edit on 20-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

i suspected feral/wild dog but have found it very hard to find their calls online. Do you know any links or have recordings yourself?

Myself.. I don't think these sound like your recording, but then an area, tree's and what-not could change the sound (some-what).

Anyway tried to find some examples that were on YouTube. The second one is further away and might approximate a bit better on a similar distance of what-ever that sound was that you captured srsen (of course that is solely conjecture on my part). I used in the search criteria "Howling Wild Dog"

lol funny hting, i searched youtube for wild dog calls and of course missed these. Nonetheless, i also dont think they sound anything remotely similar to what i heard, BUT, different calls for different purposes. So still dont think we can rule out wild dogs, especially considering my next reply...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

No, I have never bothered recording them.. But I hear and see them round here all the time. The next door neighbor has shot them on several occasions when they come onto the property howling and worrying the cattle.

I do recognize the sounds though. They tend to make sounds like this when the pack is spread out and one of them is telling the group it's got wind of something. You won't often hear an answer because the rest will go into stealth mode and zero in on the howl to join their packmate.

Also, as with the samples above this post, Feral Dogs make different sounds for communicating different situations. The examples above are warning and threat calls to other group members. Hunting calls tend to be more short and lower in pitch, like the ones in the OP recording.

Nothing paranormal about it, but still not something you want to be hearing while out in the bush alone I can tell you..!! Feral packs are as wild and dangerous as any other pack predators and will often be many generations removed from their domestic origins, yet they will still take in other strays they come across too.

A few things...

I think you have come THAT close to solving this one, but without being able to hear a hunting wild dog call myself, im reluctant to say youve nailed it. Ive searched YouTube, Google, etc with no luck - such a shame. I know Watagans NP indeed has wild dogs, so it is certainly possible and you seem quite sure. So may i ask, how sure? Are you 100% confident?

If it is wild dogs, do i need to take precautions or be aware of anything? You seem to know the wild dogs well enough to hopefully give me a heads up on anything i may need to know.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You should gps mark all the tripod structures you find and map them. Maybe once you find enough of them you'll see a pattern and they'll lead you somewhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somekindofwizard
You should gps mark all the tripod structures you find and map them. Maybe once you find enough of them you'll see a pattern and they'll lead you somewhere.

good thinking. ive only found the one so far, but if more pop up could be a fun exercise

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somekindofwizard

This is a very good idea. Also your now going to notice that no matter where you are, your going to (automatically) be able to see many more things that appear out of place tree/branch twists, flipped over and standing upright trees, bent trees, rock stack's. etc. If you come across structures that are made up of wood that's not typical for the area your in, then it may play into a factor that it was purposely placed there for reason's only 'they' (whomever 'they' are) would know.

I'm still under the assumption that many of these structures act like an address (like an outdoor mailbox if you will), and in some cases an identifier that Mr. & Mrs. S Quatch were camping/settling/traveling in that area. They might also be some form of Map instructions on where the family/clan were heading towards (or where they came from).

CAVEAT: All this is conjecture on my part based on the 1000's of reports and my own personal experiences. In the end I have to factor in this bit of reality.. I DONT REALLY KNOW. Just hopefully a few (theoretical) jigsaw pieces of perhaps a larger picture of the mystery?

Wishing you much success in your own quests.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Found this for ya!
www.researchgate.net...

If you scroll down you can download the PDF for free.
Maybe something in it will resonate? If I were you I'd be looking into Aboriginal sources of information. Altho the person who suggested the cockatoo's seemed bang on.

Way back a number of years Dean Harrison had a website with lots of Aboriginal info on it altho that version seems to have disappeared. Yeah...I know, Harrison and Gilroy both crashed and burned.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Congrats. Your video kept my attention the entire 23 minutes! I can't tell you what you heard, but I love the test you tried, in putting the trinkets by the tripod you found.

Have you been back since the video to see if they were gone?

Apologies in advance if you've already answered a similar question.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

My expert opinion, it sounds like a dog. I hear dogs make that sound every night.

It's normal to find trees snapped in-half in the woods, mostly done by storms. The markings on trees is usually done by humans, as well making tripod shelters. I highly doubt Bigfoot writes in Runic lol... probably markings from dirty hands.

However fun to think what if....

You may be violating an important tenet of ATS. 'Occam's Blunt Instrument'.

Unlike Occam's Razor, this principle states, 'why believe it's a dog or Venus when you can imagine it's Bigfoot or a craft from the Zeta Reticuli star system?'.

HTH

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

My expert opinion, it sounds like a dog. I hear dogs make that sound every night.

It's normal to find trees snapped in-half in the woods, mostly done by storms. The markings on trees is usually done by humans, as well making tripod shelters. I highly doubt Bigfoot writes in Runic lol... probably markings from dirty hands.

However fun to think what if....

What if IS fun to play! Makes life a bit more enjoyable.

Will be honest... im not convinced on dogs but not writing it off either. Might do some investigation into wild dog calls...

As for the trees, of course wind can break them, but the amount of time ive spent in this location and often in bad wind (once with wind gusts up to 115km), im not convinced wind would snap these trees. and if it did, why only ONE of the hundreds in the same area? Seems inconsistent to me.

Tripods/teepees... yeh couldve been someone who built it, but highly unsuited for shelter and in a VERY odd location... so unless someone was intentionally trying to pretend to make a Yowie teepee? and the runic letters - definitely not dirty hands - they are symbols clear as day written by someone or something other than me

The trees in my area are very durable, we have oak and osage... Every now and then a storm will blow through the woods where none of the trees seem to be touched, but if you was to look closely you might find a healthy looking tree broke in half among a cluster of standing trees. Most times it's the tops of trees broken, however they can break in half. I've seen it many times.

The tripods, when I was teen we would build tripods without thought playing out in the woods, some for shelter some for fire. On weekends, me and my teen friends would trek at least a mile or two into the woods and setup camp, building all kinds of wooden structures.We would even howl like dogs and coyotes lol.

I suppose if Bigfoot exist he/she could do all that..... I have seen weird markings, structures in the woods too... but you never know. I would write it off, just to keep my mind sane lol.

Once you become a Bigfoot expert Tracker you ill learn that these wood structures are all over the geographical map....not where you or ANY UNLIMITED NUMBER OF YOUR BUDDIES PLAYED fOREST rANGER…...THESE sTRUCTURES ALL HAVE CLEAR MEANINGS.

These Structures are consistently found where Bigfoot chooses to be....these Structures can be followed along their Migration routes or Travel routes which are consistant and very old and historic to the Clans.

To be very clear...you can follow them and their Woodcraft Signs and Structures for 1000s of miles across Continets…..into and through Communities and Farms and Cities...….its that easy.Some Structures are personalised by Individuals and Clans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join