It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - 9/11 - The Trigger

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Okay: well it must be me then that misunderstands the expression: "follow the money".

For me: it has always meant a method of investigation, to get to see whom is financing certain activities.

But in this thread: both you and Kurokage are using it in the the sense of someone adjusting their careers, to make more money.

Sorry for the confusion.

Figure that Icke is right more often than a weather forecaster, or political prognosticator, so there's that.
That whole reptile thing is probably beyond what most of us can grasp.
edit on 13-10-2019 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Your the one now trying to make Icke out to be some kind of football and presenting messiah and you keep calling me a liar. lol
You also seem to think his football and presenting career is far more than what it was, he was mediocre at best. You seem to be the one not listening and spouting rubbish here.

Now do you know he was mediocre? Did you watch the 21 games he did play? Surely you must of if you knew he was #?

As for his presenting career, again, how was he mediocre? You seem to be saying this, just for the sake of it because you cannot bring yourself to say he was good at anything. So that's your belief talking, not evidence!

He was working for the BBC trying to build up a career, his time on Grandstand, which was a FOOTBALL show (he was an ex-footballer) was short lived and he was pushed to the side presenting things like snooker and bowls, how is that a step up? Just admit it your wrong or lying. Your starting to look a bit obsessed here!

lol please post evidence that he made his name as a football presenter before being "pushed aside"?

He was always known go present mostly snooker, so I do not know where you got this football thing from.

But because you claimed it, you should have evidence right?

You're the one that doesn't understand, he has made predictions and claims that are completely unfounded and made himself out to look like a fool (end of the world and Gods son) but we're meant to believe his anti-Semitic ramblings are true and he's not out to make money?

I do understand, you are the one who is not listening, as you have shown time and time again!
This is not about him being right or wrong, this is about him doing all this for money, which is BS because he obviously believes what he is saying!

Really? "Icke has claimed that the anti-Semitic forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is genuine" go look it up.

No Icke said that the Protocols of Zion is evidence not of a Jewish plot but of a reptilian plot. He also said, "the families in positions of great financial power obsessively interbreed with each other. But I'm not talking about one earth race, Jewish or non-Jewish. I'm talking about a genetic network that operates through all races, this bloodline being a fusion of human and reptilian genes....let me make myself clear: this does not in any way relate to an earth race."

Also from the same wiki page you love to quote! Also, if he is antisemitic, then why does he list names of people who have nothing to do with the Jewish faith? Why is that?

Now with the insults because I've proven you wrong!
Some of your posts aren't making much sense, maybe try re-reading them and re-posting them because they are sounding like utter gibberish and you also obviously don't understand what a holocaust denier is.

So, you said crap about his football career, and I corrected you. You said crap about him as a presenter, I corrected you. It's obvious that you are out to make this man look bad in every way possible, even lying.

Oh, I am still waiting for that evidence that he is a holocaust denier!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

As for his presenting career, again, how was he mediocre? You seem to be saying this, just for the sake of it because you cannot bring yourself to say he was good at anything. So that's your belief talking, not evidence!

Go look at his career, you seem to keep saying he was a good goalie and presenter, and haven't backed up a single thing with proof but keep asking me for it, which I've added, all we get from you is your opinion.
So please post evidence that he was a good presenter as you keep telling me he was? Did he win any awards or get promotion to the front desk on Grandstand as the only presenter, like they did with other sports presenters over the years?

please post evidence that he made his name as a football presenter before being "pushed aside"?

Here's some quotes for you about his career. Please pay special attention to the second quote about co-hosting Grandstand.

In 1981 Icke became a sports presenter for the BBC's national programme Newsnight

in the middle of 1983 he achieved his ambition when he co-hosted Grandstand, he wrote that a new editor arrived in 1983 who appeared not to like him.

This was a football show and hosts hosted it for around 10 years. He didn't and was pushed aside and ended up doing bowls and snooker. He then said that he wasn't liked by the new editor.

No Icke said that the Protocols of Zion is evidence not of a Jewish plot but of a reptilian plot

The protocols of Zion was a fake publication published for and used for anti-Semitism.
Funny how he can get away it by replacing Jews with something else, it's been done before by anti-Semites but you can't see that?

So, you said crap about his football career, and I corrected you. You said crap about him as a presenter, I corrected you. It's obvious that you are out to make this man look bad in every way possible, even lying.

I could say the same thing about your comments but I haven't insulted you along with it. I've pointed out and posted enough evidence and you haven't supplied a single piece to back up your claims, funny that?

Oh, I am still waiting for that evidence that he is a holocaust denier!

I've posted it, you just refuse to see it. Instead of taking Ickes word, I mean, he even admits it in his book for Gods sake, what about the places he's been banned because of his beliefs, what about the other people, which there are many who also say he's a holocaust denier? They must all be liars too and Icke must be the only one who's telling the truth.
All you've done is say "I don't believe you or the facts"

edit on 13-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Go look at his career, you seem to keep saying he was a good goalie and presenter, and haven't backed up a single thing with proof but keep asking me for it, which I've added, all we get from you is your opinion.

He must have showed promise is he was scouted by professional clubs, which he was, but that was cut short because of his arthritis, so how can you say he was crap when you never saw him play, or knew what his ability was?

As for him being a presenter, thst speaks for itself because he was a house hold name. But again, you are using every opportunity to say he was crap at everything, all because you do not like him.

Here's some quotes for you about his career. Please pay special attention to the second quote about co-hosting Grandstand.

In 1981 Icke became a sports presenter for the BBC's national programme Newsnight

in the middle of 1983 he achieved his ambition when he co-hosted Grandstand, he wrote that a new editor arrived in 1983 who appeared not to like him.

Firstly! Grandstand was not a football show, it was a sports show with highlights from different sports, including snooker, which he was know for!

Still waiting for this evidence that he hosted football on grandstand for a little while!

As for the new editor thst did not like him, what the hell has that got to do with this? You think this is evidence that he was a bad presenter because someone did not like him lololol

The protocols of Zion was a fake publication published for and used for anti-Semitism.
Funny how he can get away it by replacing Jews with something else, it's been done before by anti-Semites but you can't see that?

You completly ignored my reply! If this was some agenda Icke had against Jews, then why when he talks about this, he mentions people who are not even Jews? You did not even explain that when I put it to you!

I've posted it, you just refuse to see it. Instead of taking Ickes word, I mean, he even admits it in his book for Gods sake,

All you done it quite him, and even in thst quote, he does not say he is a holocaust denier! So please, if you are going to accuse someone of that, at least have evidence!

what about the places he's been banned because of his beliefs, what about the other people, which there are many who also say he's a holocaust denier?

He is banned from certain places because free speech is disapearing! You might cheer for that, as you seem the type of person who would, but he was banned because he goes against the mainstream. He will not be the only one!

Oh, they said he is a holocaust denier, that person over there said he is a holocaust denier, so it must be true!

Again, show me the evidence!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

He must have showed promise is he was scouted by professional clubs, which he was, but that was cut short because of his arthritis, so how can you say he was crap when you never saw him play, or knew what his ability was?

Look at the teams he played for.
Lots of people join junior and B teams, my Uncle was scouted and played for west Bromwich Albion. They get moved to the A-team or get poached by a bigger team if they are good or get better. Please point me to the EVIDENCE that Icke played for a higher league club???
You really are a massive fan of Icke aren't you as you cant post any proof yourself but keep dismissing everything else.
You haven't posted a single thing but are happy to deny PROOF.

Firstly! Grandstand was not a football show, it was a sports show with highlights from different sports, including snooker, which he was know for!

Firstly, Grandstand was a Football show, it was the BBCs main Football show and also had high lights from other sports, you obviously don't know what you're talking about and making yourself look like a right fool.

As for him being a presenter, thst speaks for itself because he was a house hold name.

He became a house hold name because of the Wogan interview, he became infamous for his craziness on that interview. Before that he was a very minor celeb'.

say he was crap at everything, all because you do not like him.

I don't like him because he's a con-man and takes credit for other people works or conspiracy ideas.

Still waiting for this evidence that he hosted football on grandstand for a little while!

You really are making yourself look stupid now, go look it up for yourself because when I post evidence, you seem to think I'm lying. It's amazing how I made Ickes and Grandstands fake wiki pages and it's also amazing how I've made youtube fake videos from the 80s for me!!

As for the new editor thst did not like him, what the hell has that got to do with this? You think this is evidence that he was a bad presenter because someone did not like him lololol

You're the one who keeps asking me for evidence that you keep ignoring. Talk about lols.

If this was some agenda Icke had against Jews, then why when he talks about this, he mentions people who are not even Jews? You did not even explain that when I put it to you!

I've already explained this to you but again you choose to ignore it. There is lots of Evidence out there that shows Icke has said that the protocols of Zion was a real publication and not faked. That publication is an anti-Semite publication. If he says the publication is real but changes Jews for reptilian aliens, he's still promoting an anti-Semite publication! It was faked/created with the publishers saying it was real purely to promote anti-Semitism.

he does not say he is a holocaust denier! So please, if you are going to accuse someone of that, at least have evidence!

This RIGHT HERE is proof he denies the events around the capture and killing of the Jews during the second world war, this is what is called Holocaust denial!!! Learn your history, there are interviews of survivors, watch/read them. Underlined by me.

why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events. And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history.

He is banned from certain places because free speech is disapearing!...….. but he was banned because he goes against the mainstream. He will not be the only one!

He is banned from certain places because he talks bull**** and the owners of these places have some integrity, it has nothing to do with "free speech". You make me laugh.

You might cheer for that, as you seem the type of person who would,

And your the one cheering for some idiot, who is living of the back of sheeple. You refuse to post a single piece of evidence to show how Icke is telling us all the truth and seem fixated on his sports and presenting career.

edit on 14-10-2019 by Kurokage because: errors

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Lots of people join junior and B teams, my Uncle was scouted and played for west Bromwich Albion. They get moved to the A-team or get poached by a bigger team. Please point me to the EVIDENCE that Icke played for a higher league club???
You really are a massive fan of Icke aren't you as you cant post any proof yourself but keep dismissing everything else. You haven't posted a single thing but are happy to deny PROOF.

You are the one saying he was #! How do you know he was # if you never saw him play? Obviously he had talent because he was scouted by professional clubs. But I cannot say if he would have been great or good because he never really got a chance to play.

You are the one claiming he was #, how would you know he was #?

Firstly, Grandstand was a Football show, it was the BBCs main Football show, you obviously don't know what you're talking about and making yourself look like a right fool.

No! Grandstand was a football show that focused on different sports. Go check it out yourself! If it was just a football show, then why did he work for grandstand for almost ten years, and never done football?

He was a house hold name because of the Wogan interview, he became infamous for his craziness. Before that interview he was a very minor celeb'.

Absolute rubbish! Now I think you are trolling for the fun of it! He was a house hold name on grandstand. Why are you lying?

You really are making yourself look stupid now, go look it up for yourself because when I post evidence, you seem to think I'm lying. It's amazing how I made Ickes and Grandstands fake wiki pages and it's also amazing how I've made youtube fake videos from the 80s for me!!

In other words, you do not have evidence that he worked on football shows. That's because he did not. So, you are wrong about grandstand bring just a football show, and you are wrong about Icke hosting football shows. BS BS and more BS!

You're the one who keeps asking me for evidence that you keep ignoring. Talk about lols.

You have posted no evidence at all! LOL Bit you have shown yourself to have this obsessive hatred for Icke, to the point where you blatantly lie about him!

I've already explained this to you but again you choose to ignore it. There is lots of Evidence out there that shows Icke has said that the protocols of Zion was a real publication and not faked. That publication is an anti-Semite publication. If he says the publication is real but changes Jews for reptilian aliens, he's still promoting an anti-Semite publication! It was faked/created with the publishers saying it was real purely to promote anti-Semitism.

You like to ignore posts don't you? I have already replied to that comment, which you have ignored!

Please please me, if he is antisemitic, why does he name all sorts of different people who follow different faiths?

To give you an example, the royal family he targets. Are they Jews? Are all the people he mentions Jews?

This RIGHT HERE is proof he denies the events around the capture and killing of the Jews during the second world war, this is what is called Holocaust denial!!! Learn your history, there are interviews of survivors, watch/read them them.

He has said it time and time again thst millions of Jews died in the holocsust, so he never denied that, so how can he be a holocaust denier if he has gone on record saying this?

Thinking there is more to this than what we are told does not make you a holocaust denier!

He is banned from certain places because he talks bull**** and the owners of these places have some integrity, it has nothing to do with "free speech". You make me laugh.

Now this post pretty much sums you up. You say he talks BS, and this is why he is banned, then you say it has nothing to do eith free speech lololololololololol So, free speech only applies to you if you like it lolol Says it all really!

And your the one cheering for some idiot, who is living of the back of sheeple. You refuse to post a single piece of
evidence to show how Icke is telling us all the truth and seem fixated on his sports and presenting career.

lol I think people who read this will see that you are very creepy when it comes to your hatred for Icke. The sort of person Icke should be worried about!

This so called evidence you posted is a mix of lies from yourself, and information you did not really research!

Bet here you go, you think grandstand was a football programe, well please explain this from your beloved wiki page,

Grandstand is a British television sport programme. Broadcast between 1958 and 2007, it was one of the BBC's longest running sports shows, alongside BBC Sports

See it says sports programe and not football programe? lololol So, pretty much clueless!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

How the hell Does reading out the final football scores means you are a football presenter lolololololol

edit on 14-10-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Obviously he had talent because he was scouted by professional clubs.

He played for LOWER league clubs. LOWER league. This was for mediocre players.

Grandstand was a football show that focused on different sports. Go check it out yourself! If it was just a football show, then why did he work for grandstand for almost ten years, and never done football?

He didn't work for Grandstand for 10 years, your facts are pure fakery!! He worked his way up to Grandstand whilst working for the BBC for 10 years!!!!

Grandstand WAS a football show that focused on different sports.

I've capitalized for affect. You've been claiming Grandstand wasn't a football show, now you say it was. Thats what I've said all along???

Absolute rubbish! Now I think you are trolling for the fun of it! He was a house hold name on grandstand. Why are you lying?

He was on Grandstand but never as the main presenter! you're the troll here, I think your love for Ickes presenting is a bit desperate. He became a household name because he said he was the "Son of God" on Wogan!!

In other words, you do not have evidence that he worked on football shows.

Your talking out of your rear end now, he was a sports presenter/football pundit. that was the height of his career.
Your obviously an Icke Fan and I've done nothing BUT post evidence which you seem to deny even seeing.
All you seem to able to post is "lolololol" or "your lying", no evidence or proof just Icke said this or that.

How the hell Does reading out the final football scores means you are a football presenter lolololololol

Your the one trying to claim he was a famous sports presenter and a house hold name, the youtube video shows just how famous he was!!! Not very!

edit on 14-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Firstly typing mistake obviously, but grandad and was not a football show, but I sports show! I have proved this already, but you are too arragont to say you were wrong!

As for working for grandstand for 10 years, I meant bbc. He worked at grandstand from 1983 to 1990.

I see you posted a video to somehow make people think he just done the football results
Why are you lying?

link

link

Just two quick searches and came up with these too, both of them prove that he was, and was always a sports presenter, not football!

But I guess u am wrong because grandstand was just a football show lololololol

Bet you still cannot admit you were wrong!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

but grandad and was not a football show, but I sports show!

I think you mean Grandstand or maybe your Grandad was a better presenter than Icke!? It was mainly football but also covered other sports, but I posted the video that Icke "presented" which was a football show which was Grandstand on a Saturday afternoon before Doctor Who. The Video was proof that showed you were wrong.
When things like Wimbledon or the Olympics or a Snooker world championship came on, they were shown under the banner of Grandstand but the show was mainly football.

As for working for grandstand for 10 years, I meant bbc. He worked at grandstand from 1983 to 1990.

You said that he worked for 10 years on Grandstand, I showed you that you were wrong. Now you say you meant the BBC. Am I meant to be physic, with the bad grammar and spelling, I'm also now meant to know what "you meant to type?!?" I can ignore the grammar and spelling but I'm now supposed to know what you meant?

I see you posted a video to somehow make people think he just done the football results

I posted the video to prove my point, which it did!
from wiki...."He moved on to the Leicester News Agency, did some work for BBC Radio Leicester as its football reporter"
He was a football reporter who then worked as a local sports reporter in other places before going to Pebble Mill (Birmingham) as a local news reporter, then Grandstand when he was pushed aside to report on Bowls, or were Bowls the height of a presenting career? I mentioned this too but you've chose to ignore my posts and rant.

You keep saying he wasn't/hadn't been a football presenter/reporter, he was, I've proven it and I'm not going to keep proving my point because you choose to ignore it. You seem fixated on his career pre-mental breakdown and don't want to comment on his "I'm the son of God" and the world is ending stuff, it's a good way of steering clear of his rambling madness.

edit on 15-10-2019 by Kurokage because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

but grandad and was not a football show, but I sports show!

I think you mean Grandstand or maybe your Grandad was a better presenter than Icke!? It was mainly football but also covered other sports, but I posted the video that Icke "presented" which was a football show which was Grandstand on a Saturday afternoon before Doctor Who. The Video was proof that showed you were wrong.
When things like Wimbledon or the Olympics or a Snooker world championship came on, they were shown under the banner of Grandstand but the show was mainly football.

You said that he worked for 10 years on Grandstand, I showed you that you were wrong. Now you say you meant the BBC. Am I meant to be physic, with the bad grammer and spelling, I'm also now meant to know what "you meant to type?!?" I can ignore the grammer and spelling but I'm now supposed to know what you meant?

I posted the video to prove my point, which it did!
from wiki...."He moved on to the Leicester News Agency, did some work for BBC Radio Leicester as its football reporter"
He was a football reporter who then worked as a local sports reporter in other places before going to Pebble Mill (Birmingham) as a local news reporter, then Grandstand when he was pushed aside to report on Bowls, or were Bowls the height of a presenting career? I mentioned this too but you've chose to ignore my posts and rant.

You keep saying he wasn't/hadn't been a football presenter/reporter, he was, I've proven it and I'm not going to keep proving my point because you choose to ignore it. You seem fixated on his career pre-mental breakdown and don't want to comment on his "I'm the son of God" and the world is ending stuff, it's a good way of steering clear of his rambling madness.

You posted him doing the final scores! That does not make him a football presenter! I posted videos of him doing what he was know for, which was snooker, and you completly ignored them!

So what do you do, you attack my gramma! I write most of my posts on my mobile, which I do not check most of the time.

Attacking my gramma, does not change the fact that grandstand was a sports show, not a football show, and as I posted with my links, he mainly done snooker, which he was known for!

So, even though you are wrong on all those points, you are too arragont to admit you are wrong!

Logic tells you, if grandstand was a football show, it would be called just thst, and not a sports show. And if it was just a football show, then why include other sports?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You posted him doing the final scores!

Because that was him doing the final scores on what was Grandstands football show!!!! That's the evidence you asked for right there, Icke presenting a football show, now you just want to keep going on about his career, how you think it was and ignoring what's right in front of you, going round and round and round.

I posted videos of him doing what he was know for, which was snooker, and you completly ignored them!

He was pushed to the side by the BBC ending up presenting snooker and bowls. Which is what I said in the first place!

…..I write most of my posts on my mobile.....
Attacking my gramma....

This is what I posted "I can ignore the grammar and spelling but I'm now supposed to know what you meant?" how is that attacking your grammar? I'm no expert on grammar. I was commenting on the fact that you 've said he worked at Grandstand for 10 years a few times now and then post "that you meant" the BBC, which is what I've been saying all along, with you saying I was wrong, you've now changed your story???
Mobiles have a spell checker last time I checked and ATS has an edit function?

So, even though you are wrong on all those points, you are too arragont to admit you are wrong!

I think this comment is more for you than me.

Logic tells you, if grandstand was a football show, it would be called just thst, and not a sports show. And if it was just a football show, then why include other sports?

How many shows do you know that have a generic term like "Football show" or "People from outer-space show" or "Music show" and I've said it was mainly a football show with other sports?!? You seem stuck in a loop or something? You don't want to address his craziness Son of God moment and then the sudden change to his conspiracy theory madness?

edit on 15-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Because that was him doing the final scores on what was Grandstands football show!!!! That's the evidence you asked for right there, Icke presenting a football show, now you just want to keep going on about his career, how you think it was and ignoring what's right in front of you, going round and round and round.

Thsts not Icke presenting a football show! That's Icke doing the final scores! What part of that do you not understand?

Please post evidence that he presented football on grandstand? He was never known for football, he was known for his snooker commentary, which you seem to be ignoring!

So please, show me the evidence thst he "presented" football on grandstand?

He was pushed to the side by the BBC ending up presenting snooker and bowls. Which is what I said in the first place!

So please explain how he was best known for his snooker commentary? Thsts bow he made his name! Nine of what you say makes any sense!

This is what I posted "I can ignore the grammar and spelling but I'm now supposed to know what you meant?" how is that attacking your grammar? I'm no expert on grammar. I was commenting on the fact that you 've said he worked at Grandstand for 10 years a few times now and then post "that you meant" the BBC, which is what I've been saying all along, with you saying I was wrong, you've now changed your story???
Mobiles have a spell checker last time I checked and ATS has an edit function?

You wrote

Am I meant to be physic, with the bad grammer and spelling, I'm also now meant to know what "you meant to type?!?" I can ignore the grammer and spelling but I'm now supposed to know what you meant?

So yes, you were attacking my grammar. A lot of people do this when they are losing a debate!

How many shows do you know that have a generic term like "Football show" or "People from outer-space show" or "Music show" and I've said it was mainly a football show with other sports?!? You seem stuck in a loop or something? You don't want to address his craziness Son of God moment and then the sudden change to his conspiracy theory madness?

You said it was a football show, which it clearly is not. When I pointed this out to you, you changed and said they do some other sports too lolol

Match of the day is a football show! Soccer am is a football show. Grandstand was a sports show because they did not just focus on football!

How can I take you seriously when you thought grandstand was a football show?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You replies are getting ridiculous now, you keep ranting on about the same things like a stuck record.

Thsts not Icke presenting a football show! That's Icke doing the final scores! What part of that do you not understand?

The video I posted was from a Grandstand football show!!
That is Icke, on said football show, presenting on said FOOTBALL show, connected to Grandstand, look at the logo, it say Grandstand in the corner, this is what I was talking about. The final scores are FOOTBALL, scores are they not, maybe its a reptilian impersonating Icke then?
What more proof do you need, is your mind blanking it out or something?

So please explain how he was best known for his snooker commentary? Thsts bow he made his name! Nine of what you say makes any sense!

I've said he was a sports presenter, I've said he was a football presenter and to top it off he was also a snooker and bowls commentator in my posts with evidence/proof, a poster asked why give up a good job as a TV presenter to do his books. I stated he was not a particularly good commentator/presenter, and was pushed to the back burner, you seem stuck on trying to make Icke out to be the God of TV commentating/presenting or something and refuse to see the proof that is right there in previous posts?

So yes, you were attacking my grammar. A lot of people do this when they are losing a debate!

I typed..... I can ignore the grammer and spelling but I'm now supposed to know what you meant?......
How on earth is that attacking your grammar and spelling?!?!?!?! If I was doing that I'd point out all the errors, I didn't, but you posted that you "meant to say" about a previous post, I was stating that you now expect me to know what your meant to say. Was I supposed to be psychic and understand what you meant?
I'm not losing a debate here, you just refuse to see what's posted right in front of you, multiple times. This was a debate about Icke, you've turned it into a David Icke, minor TV celeb appreciation thread.

You said it was a football show, which it clearly is not. When I pointed this out to you, you changed and said they do some other sports too lolol
Match of the day is a football show! Soccer am is a football show. Grandstand was a sports show because they did not just focus on football!

How can I take you seriously when you thought grandstand was a football show?

You again seem stuck on posting about his TV and radio career and wont even mention his Son of God and End of the world madness in the 90's, so talk about not taking someone serious, when all you want to do is talk about how famous a minor celeb was on the BBC?
Maybe you should start another thread and talk about how much Football has to be shown to call a show a football show or sports show, don't forget that Match of the Day also showed Tennis at first, so this argument could go on for generations. Do you have children, can they type yet?

edit on 16-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Seriously! How stupid are you! They always done the final score on grandstand! That is not him presenting the football part of grandstand, as he never did! Reading out the final football scores does not make him a football presenter!

Again, you have not posted any evidence that he was the grandstand football presenter. Why, becsuse he never was! Oh wow, he read out the final score, which many of the presenters did, not just Icke.

Like I said before. How can you be taken seriously when you actually thought grandstand was a football show. It's only when I pointed it out to you that it was not, thst you changed to say it done other sports too!

Absolutly clueless!

So, you think he first made his name as a football presenter on grandstand! Please post evidence that he was a football presenter first on grandstand.

Not bloody final scores lol

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So, you think he first made his name as a football presenter on grandstand!

Thats shows how clueless you are. I said his first job was as a football commentator, I didn't say it was on grandstand, so sorry you lose!!
Your one who seems stuck on the Grandstand 10 year thing.
I said he worked at the BBC. He did Grandstand and never made it as the main presenter which I also proved and I said he never made it as the main presenter. You really are lost.
Again you haven't posted ANY evidence and again your stuck in your loop, and again no comment on his craziness about the world ending. Do you have a poster of Icke on your bedroom wall or something?!?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I said his first job was as a football commentator

What that got to do with it? We are talking about grandstand! So I gather you looked for evidence that Icke was first a football presenter on grandstand, and could not find anything, so you pretend you were talking about before he was at grandstand lolololol Nice try!

I didn't say it was on grandstand, so sorry you lose!!
Your one who seems stuck on the Grandstand 10 year thing.

You are lying! I have only mentioned him working at grandstand, and not before that. I said he was not a football presenter on grandstand, and you tried to counter by posting him doing the final scores, as to somehow prove he was a football presenter on grandstand. So please, stop lying!

I said he worked at the BBC. He did Grandstand and never made it as the main presenter which I also proved and I said he never made it as the main presenter.

When did I say he was one of the main presenters? I never said that, so again, stop lying! They had many people on there, and he was always on there, hence the reason he became a house hold name, as it says on the wiki page you love to quote!

Was he a house hold name before grandstand? No!
Was he known for presenting football on grandstand? No!

Again you haven't posted ANY evidence and again your stuck in your loop, and again no comment on his craziness about the world ending.

You are the one who has lied, and gone back on things you have said once I proved you wrong! Says it all really!

Do you have a poster of Icke on your bedroom wall or something?!?

No, but I am sure you are the type to have a poster of David Icke on the wall, along with knife marks all over it!

You lie to get your point across, which says a lot!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yeah, grandstand was just a football programe lolololol

link

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You really are lost in your own reality, are you seeing Icke and Grandstand everywhere?

What that got to do with it? We are talking about grandstand! So I gather you looked for evidence that Icke was first a football presenter on grandstand, and could not find anything, so you pretend you were talking about before he was at grandstand lolololol Nice try!

You seem to want to twist the thread to match your lies now. You should maybe RE-READ the thread, but I don't think you've read it in the first place. YOUR the one who seems transfixed on Grandstand, YOU said Icke worked for 10 years on Grandstand, I said it was the BBC during his presenting/commentator career. I also posted a video of Icke working as a FOOTBALL presenter on Grandstand. You then got angry and tried to say the video I posted wasn't Grandstand, which it was! Your now trying to split hairs over the video, which has the bloody grandstand logo in top corner.

You are lying! I have only mentioned him working at grandstand, and not before that. I said he was not a football presenter on grandstand, and you tried to counter by posting him doing the final scores, as to somehow prove he was a football presenter on grandstand. So please, stop lying!

You seem to just want ignore the fact that the video I posted was Icke Presenting a Grandstand Football show, the final scores are not the scores from netball or rugby but FOOTBALL! It doesn't matter what else you say, you just can't accept the truth. You are the one lying and have this fixation about Grandstand and Icke.

Was he a house hold name before grandstand? No!
Was he known for presenting football on grandstand? No!

He was a c-list celeb, he became a house-hold name after he claimed to be the Son of God in his purple shell suit!

You are the one who has lied, and gone back on things you have said once I proved you wrong! Says it all really!

I haven't gone back on anything, you just keep wanting to ignore what's right in front off you, and you haven't proven anything, all you do is scream liar, you haven't PROVEN anything because apart from one link, you haven't posted anything.

Here is a quote from the wiki page on Grandstand.

...…….until Final Score was separated from Grandstand in 2001.

What says it all is your fixation on Icke and his time on Grandstand, do you have a picture of him on an alter or something?
You seem to just want to have the last word, like that proves your point or something, ranting about Grandstand rather than talk about the madness that is David Icke.
You still haven't commented on whether you survived the Icke prediction of the end of the world in the 90's?

edit on 17-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

At East I can can my hands up and say I made a mistake regarding how long he worked at grandstand. You on the other hand, refuse to admit when you are wrong!

You said he was a crap footballer. You, or me cannot say if he was crap or not because 1- you or me never saw him play, and 2- he retired at 21. Do, you have called him crap because you fo not like him!

So,logic tells me, that you will say he was crap at everything he done!

You said grandstand was a football programe, I proved it was not, and then you changed it by saying, it also done other sports. Again, you were wrong!

You said he presented football on grandstand, and you posted him doing the final scores. That is not a football presenter! If you look on youtube, you will sed a number of presenters doing the same thing, thst not a football presenter!

You say he was a crap presenter, yet became a household name, esp with his snooker presenting.

But it's clear from the start, thst everything he has done, you are always going to say he is crap, even when you do not know.

So yes, cannot debate with someone like you who lies about a person like you do, just to fit your belief!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join