It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - 9/11 - The Trigger

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
I just about remember that interview, he made the front pages of a lot of the newspapers for all the wrong reasons. His first "beliefs" were partly from spiritualism and from that shell suit, Liverpudlians!!
He now just likes to follow the money and popular conspiracy theories. Thats all. It keeps the clothes on his back and his pockets full.

If he wanted to "follow the money" why didn't he just stay as a sports presenter earning good money? He just woke up one day and thought " I know, I am going to risk everything, my reputation, the respect I have, and try to make money writing books about lizards and NWO"

Seriously!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I struggle daily to live in a world with no sides. Rather a world of gradients, a world that allows for all the challenges all of us go through along our own paths to maturity. And while that maturity may not come in this life time all that we are in this here and now adds up to a larger maturity when we stand complete and still growing in His presence.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

why didn't he just stay as a sports presenter

Because he was also bad at that!
A poor goalie, a poor sports presenter, a poor attempt at celebrity and poor a conspiracy writer.
He just gets away with charging a fortune for his regurgitated conspiracy drivel.

edit on 12-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

why didn't he just stay as a sports presenter

Because he was also bad at that!
A poor goalie, a poor sports presenter, a poor attempt at celebrity and poor a conspiracy writer.
He just gets away with charging a fortune for his regurgitated conspiracy drivel.

Sorry, even though you are obviously clueless about him, you also seem a bit obsessed with him. It's a bit creepy!

So please tell me, how was he a crap keeper? Did you watch all his games? And how was one of the most well known sports presenters in the UK, crap at his job lolololol Did you also watch him when he was a presenter?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sorry, even though you are obviously clueless about him, you also seem a bit obsessed with him. It's a bit creepy!

Hahaha, I like how you cant defend his cons, so try and say I'm obsessed, maybe try looking in the mirror for the obsessed one if you think he was "one of the well known sports presenters"!!! What's a bit creepy is your defence of him.
Don't forget he said he was the son of God in 1996, and then later in 1997, he also said the world would end, I think I missed that Doomsday?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hahaha, I like how you cant defend his cons, so try and say I'm obsessed, maybe try looking in the mirror for the obsessed one if you think he was "one of the well known sports presenters"!!! What's a bit creepy is your defence of him.
Don't forget he said he was the son of God in 1996, and then later in 1997, he also said the world would end, I think I missed that Doomsday?

You did not answer my questions!

How was he a crap goalkeeper?

How was he a bad presenter?

You made these claims, so please back them up.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

How was he a crap goalkeeper?

He played a handful of games and retired due to injury at 21, which means he never made the big time in English football, it's on wiki if you need to look but you seem like a big fan of his.

How was he a bad presenter?

I'm from the midlands and remember Icke when he worked for the radio (BRMB) here in the midlands. He then went to TV, also here in the midlands working for the BBC and then onto Grandstand, which was very short lived, but I remember his poor career, again you can look up all this on Wiki.
He's a conman who's made a career out of old conspiracy theories.
Was you around during the 1997 doomsday he predicted? Did it affect you?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

He played a handful of games and retired due to injury at 21, which means he never made the big time in English football, it's on wiki if you need to look but you seem like a big fan of his.

So, let me get this straight! He retired from football becsuse of Rheumatoid arthritis, and you seem to think that means he was crap? Are you saying if he was not crap, then the Rheumatoid arthritis would not have effected him lolololololol

Bow the hell can you say he was crap ehen he only managed to play 37 games lololololololol

I'm from the midlands and remember Icke when he worked for the radio (BRMB) here in the midlands. He then went to TV, also here in the midlands working for the BBC and then onto Grandstand, which was very short lived, but I remember his poor career, again you can look up all this on Wiki.

Seriously, if you want people to take you seriously, then stop lying!

You like to bring up wiki to somehow prove your point, but you are even lying about whst it says on there. You said his presenting career was shor lived lol He became a sports presenter in 1981 all the way up to 1990. How the hell is that short lived?

Also, as it says on that very wiki page, he was a household name, and he was, becsuse everyone knew who he was!

If he was as crap as you say, he would not of been working for the bbc as a presenter for almost 10 years!

So, you are lying! I do not care if people do not like Icke. I do not agree with everything he says, but to come on here and lie about the man the way you have, that's not right!

He's a conman who's made a career out of old conspiracy theories.
Was you around during the 1997 doomsday he predicted? Did it affect you?

It's obvious he believes what he says, right or wrong! And it's obvious he did not go down this path for money! Well the hell would he do that when he was a respected bbc presenter earning good money? Why would he go through all that ridicule, in the hopes that he will make millions lolololol

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I don't know much about the guy but his message seems good. the emotions of hate, anger, and control are of lucifer. I don't know why the audience was laughing at that. Hate and Anger feeds satan and negative forces. Which is not good for the souls of humanity. Especially if we value freedom and love. Which he then says is the force of the true Holy father, who gives us free will... and we have a choice to make. It sounds like simple basic stuff with seriously important consequences for the evolution of our souls. I don't understand why everyone is going after the guy and what seems like a positive message.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I just about remember that interview, he made the front pages of a lot of the newspapers for all the wrong reasons. His first "beliefs" were partly from spiritualism and from that shell suit, Liverpudlians!!
He now just likes to follow the money and popular conspiracy theories. Thats all. It keeps the clothes on his back and his pockets full.

If he wanted to "follow the money" why didn't he just stay as a sports presenter earning good money? He just woke up one day and thought " I know, I am going to risk everything, my reputation, the respect I have, and try to make money writing books about lizards and NWO"

Seriously!

Hi J-M.
How and why do you think it would have been easier for Icke to "follow the money" as a sportscaster, rather than as a conspiracy theorist ?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Seriously!

Hi J-M.
How and why do you think it would have been easier for Icke to "follow the money" as a sportscaster, rather than as a conspiracy theorist ?

Because it does not make any sense. He was a very respected sports presenter for almost 10 years. Then suddenly, he completly changes. Goes on the Wogan show, and gets completley humiliated, and could not even walk the streets without being laughed at. Completly lost all the respect he had. And all for the off chance he will make loads of money talking about conspiracies.

Sorry, but it does not make any sense. Like him or hate him, I believe he is doing this because he believes it, right or wrong.

I do not think money was the motivation.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Bow the hell can you say he was crap ehen he only managed to play 37 games lololololololol

He was crap because he only played 37 games and in lower division football. He may have gotten better in the long run but his illness stopped that.

Seriously, if you want people to take you seriously, then stop lying!

You like to bring up wiki to somehow prove your point, but you are even lying about whst it says on there. You said his presenting career was shor lived lol He became a sports presenter in 1981 all the way up to 1990. How the hell is that short lived?
Also, as it says on that very wiki page, he was a household name, and he was, becsuse everyone knew who he was!

If he was as crap as you say, he would not of been working for the bbc as a presenter for almost 10 years!

His sports presenting career was short lived. After a very small stint on Grandstand he got pushed to the back burner presenting bowls, or is presenting bowls for a ex-football player really the big time? Is that clear enough for you to understand??

Household name is a bit of an exaggeration, he became known mainly because of the Carl Bridgewater case, he reported on this during his even shorter lived career as a news reporter. He wasn't awful but he wasn't really going anywhere. It wasn't till after when he claimed to be Gods son and the world was ending did he get his notoriety.
Like I said, a 10 year career is short for a BBC presenter.

It's obvious he believes what he says, right or wrong! And it's obvious he did not go down this path for money! Well the hell would he do that when he was a respected bbc presenter earning good money? Why would he go through all that ridicule, in the hopes that he will make millions lolololol

I see you didn't comment on his earth shattering news that he was the son of God or that the world would end in in the late 90's?
If he believed what he said he wouldn't change his story with each new book with what's popular in conspiracy circles. This keeps a few authors going.
He went down this path because he was pushed out (sacked) of sports presenting, and after finding out he was the son God, he saw he could make a few quid with the gullible, which he wasn't making at the time being unemployed, except for "working" for the green party.

edit on 13-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

He was crap because he only played 37 games and in lower division football. He may have gotten better in the long run but his illness stopped that.

So, he is crap because he had to retire because of a condition? Do you know how stupid you sound? He was bloody 21 when he had to retire! Absolutly know time to know how good he would have been!

But at the end of the day, he was a professional keeper! Are you saying all keepers are crap If they do not play in the top league?

Stop being silly!

His sports presenting career was short lived. After a very small stint on Grandstand he got pushed to the back burner presenting bowls, or is presenting bowls for a ex-football player really the big time? Is that clear enough for you to understand??

Household name is a bit of an exaggeration, he became known mainly because of the Carl Bridgewater case, he reported on this during his even shorter lived career has a news reporter. He wasn't awful but he wasn't going anywhere. It wasn't till after when he claimed to be Gods son and the world was ending did he get his notoriety.
Like I said, a 10 year career is short for a BBC presenter.

You are talking absolute rubbish again! He was with the bbc for almost 10 years! He was a well known sports presenter, esp in snooker. Why are you making this stuff up!

How is 10 years short? He went from a nobody to one of the most regonisable faces on the bbc!

You are talking absolute rubbish!

I see you didn't comment on his earth shattering news that he was the son of God or that the world would end in in the late 90's?
If he believed what he said he wouldn't change his story with each new book with what's popular in conspiracy circles. This keeps a few authors going.

I did comment! You are just not that bright! I said he believes what he is saying, right or wrong! I have said why money was not a motivation, which is quite obvious!

He went down this path because he was pushed out (sacked) of sports presenting, and after finding out he was the son God, he saw he could make a few quid with the gullible, which he wasn't making at the time being unemployed.

He lost his job because In August 1990 his contract with the BBC was terminated when he initially refused to pay the Community Charge (also known as the "poll tax") So he took a stand! Nothing to do with how good or bad he was at his job. Please! Get your facts right!

Ok, just to prove how clueless you are, let me ask you something! How is David icke anti semitic?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So, he is crap because he had to retire because of a condition? Do you know how stupid you sound? He was bloody 21 when he had to retire! Absolutly know time to know how good he would have been!

But at the end of the day, he was a professional keeper! Are you saying all keepers are crap If they do not play in the top league?

Stop being silly!

You seem like a supporter of Icke and his short lived football career. He was a 21 year old lower league player when he retired, they were more like Sunday players back then, he never had a change to prove himself in the higher leagues but how many players start in the lower leagues and raise to the first division, not many.
Keepers in the lower leagues are shall we say "less good" than those in the first division.

You are talking absolute rubbish again! He was with the bbc for almost 10 years! He was a well known sports presenter, esp in snooker. Why are you making this stuff up!

Again, you seem like a real supporter of Mr Icke, 10 years with BBC back then was nothing really. Back in the 80's working at the BBC was a life long career. His "stint" on Grandstand was very short lived and he was pushed to presenting bowls for heavens sake.

He lost his job because In August 1990 his contract with the BBC was terminated when he initially refused to pay the Community Charge (also known as the "poll tax") So he took a stand! Nothing to do with how good or bad he was at his job. Please! Get your facts right!

All my facts have been correct so far.
True, he was sacked because he refused to pay poll tax but by then he had already been pushed to the side and was presenting bowls and not football, I think that tells you how good or bad he was on Grandstand, he never made it to main presenter, go look at the history of the BBCs grandstand show, most had a 10 year career just as main presenter on the show, never mind there BBC career.

I did comment! You are just not that bright! I said he believes what he is saying, right or wrong!

You ask me for specific answers but wont comment specifically about his claim the world was ending in the late 90's or that he was the son of God, you just respond with some off-hand comment that he believes what he's saying? It puts his story of reptilians and such in the same category as this hog wash or did I miss the world ending or him walking on water?

Ok, just to prove how clueless you are, let me ask you something! How is David Icke anti semitic?

If you need me to tell you how he's anti-Semitic then you are the silly and clueless one here my friend.
do you know what this book is "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"?
It was a fraudulent anti-Semitic document published by the Russians and used by Henry Ford an anti-Semite and also used by this little group called the Nazis.

From Ickes book "And the truth shall set you free" and also Wikis own page about Icke.

Icke claims that the antisemitic forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is genuine, explaining in And the truth shall set you free:
I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War....They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament

He's also a Holocaust denier.

why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events. And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

For sake of argumnet lets assume he was a great keeper, so what, totally irrelevant to anything, you seem to be pushing on that thread like it is a piece of conclusive evidence, he played in the lower leagues of english football, we have one of the largest pyramids in football, in other words he was far from a great keeper, not my opinion that would be the opinion of all the football coaches who decided NOT to buy him.

Fame can come in two ways, one can excel at a field and become famous ie. Cristiano Ronaldo or

one can be infamous which is what Mr Icke is, he made an outlandish claim (he may himself believe it) on national television and that is what garnered him his headlines or 15 min of fame, he has lived of it ever since as oppossed to the wealth he ammassed from his glorious football career.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well said.
It's the fact that Icke complains about these people/reptilians, corporations living off the back of sheeple yet that's exactly what he does and if you bring that up on his website, you get banned for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You seem like a supporter of Icke and his short lived football career. He was a 21 year old lower league player when he retired, they were more like Sunday players back then, he never had a change to prove himself in the higher leagues but how many players start in the lower leagues and raise to the first division, not many.
Keepers in the lower leagues are shall we say "less good" than those in the first division.

Seriously! You are making yourself look stupid!
Coventry City,signed him up in 1967 as their youth team's goalkeeper. He also played for Oxford United's reserve team and Northampton Town, on loan from Coventry. He only played for Hereford part time becsuse of his condition! So again! You are talking rubbish!

Again, you seem like a real supporter of Mr Icke, 10 years with BBC back then was nothing really. Back in the 80's working at the BBC was a life long career. His "stint" on Grandstand was very short lived and he was pushed to presenting bowls for heavens sake.

Again! You are not listening! He spent almost ten years as a presenter, only only lost his job because of the poll tax issue!

Grandstand was one off the most popular shows on tv, hence the reason he is known as a house hold name.

The problem here is, and the reason you cannot be taken Seriously, is the fact that you are saying he was crap at everything he done, so clearly you have an agenda about him. To the point where you are will to lie about him to suit your beliefs, and that is not good!

All my facts have been correct so far.
True, he was sacked because he refused to pay poll tax but by then he had already been pushed to the side and was presenting bowls and not football, I think that tells you how good or bad he was on Grandstand, he never made it to main presenter, go look at the history of the BBCs grandstand show, most had a 10 year career just as main presenter on the show, never mind there BBC career.

Again, you are talking rubbish! The main thing he presented, and was known for was snooker! Not football! So again, you are lying!

You ask me for specific answers but wont comment specifically about his claim the world was ending in the late 90's or that he was the son of God, you just respond with some off-hand comment that he believes what he's saying? It puts his story of reptilians and such in the same category as this hog wash or did I miss the world ending or him walking on water?

I have answered this, but you just do not understand! This is not about what he believes, or what he has predicted, it's about the fact that he believes everything he says and believes, and it's not money motivated!

When did I say I believe everything Icke says or believes?

If you need me to tell you how he's anti-Semitic then you are the silly and clueless one here my friend.
do you know what this book is "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"?
It was a fraudulent anti-Semitic document published by the Russians and used by Henry Ford an anti-Semite and also used by this little group called the Nazis.

From Ickes book "And the truth shall set you free" and also Wikis own page about Icke.

See you left out the part where he names people who are not Jewish! Why did you leave thst part out? Absolutly nothing in that quote proves he is antisemitic, nothing at all.

Problem with idiots like you, is you are looking for a reason to jump on him! Even lie about him to suit your beliefs. It's sad because this makes you just as obsessed with him, as his followers are!

why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events. And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history.

Where in that quote did have any the holocsust? Please quote the evidence that he is a holocaust denier?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

For sake of argumnet lets assume he was a great keeper, so what, totally irrelevant to anything, you seem to be pushing on that thread like it is a piece of conclusive evidence, he played in the lower leagues of english football, we have one of the largest pyramids in football, in other words he was far from a great keeper, not my opinion that would be the opinion of all the football coaches who decided NOT to buy him.

Fame can come in two ways, one can excel at a field and become famous ie. Cristiano Ronaldo or

one can be infamous which is what Mr Icke is, he made an outlandish claim (he may himself believe it) on national television and that is what garnered him his headlines or 15 min of fame, he has lived of it ever since as oppossed to the wealth he ammassed from his glorious football career.

He retired from football at 21, and he ended up being a well know respectful sports presenter for almost 10 years. So he gave all that up, and gave up a well paid job, for the of chance of making money talking about conspiracies?

Does not make sense!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

He believes that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is real (it's not by the way), although he apparently thinks that it's actually about reptilians. Frankly he's a bit odd on this issue.
He seems to make a lot of money out of his insanity though, which gives me pause for thought. Is he actually crazy, or is he making money out of appearing to be a gibbering loon?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Seriously! You are making yourself look stupid!
Coventry City,signed him up in 1967 as their youth team's goalkeeper. He also played for Oxford United's reserve team and Northampton Town, on loan from Coventry. He only played for Hereford part time becsuse of his condition! So again! You are talking rubbish!

Your the one now trying to make Icke out to be some kind of football and presenting messiah and you keep calling me a liar. lol
You also seem to think his football and presenting career is far more than what it was, he was mediocre at best. You seem to be the one not listening and spouting rubbish here.

He spent almost ten years as a presenter, only lost his job because of the poll tax issue!

He was working for the BBC trying to build up a career, his time on Grandstand, which was a FOOTBALL show (he was an ex-footballer) was short lived and he was pushed to the side presenting things like snooker and bowls, how is that a step up? Just admit it your wrong or lying. Your starting to look a bit obsessed here!

I have answered this, but you just do not understand! This is not about what he believes, or what he has predicted, it's about the fact that he believes everything he says and believes, and it's not money motivated!

You're the one that doesn't understand, he has made predictions and claims that are completely unfounded and made himself out to look like a fool (end of the world and Gods son) but we're meant to believe his anti-Semitic ramblings are true and he's not out to make money?

Absolutly nothing in that quote proves he is antisemitic, nothing at all.

Really? "Icke has claimed that the anti-Semitic forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is genuine" go look it up.

Problem with idiots like you,

Now with the insults because I've proven you wrong!

Where in that quote did have any the holocsust?

Some of your posts aren't making much sense, maybe try re-reading them and re-posting them because they are sounding like utter gibberish and you also obviously don't understand what a holocaust denier is.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join