It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Heat Anomaly Brewing in The Pacific Threatens a Return of 'The Blob'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The dreaded double post but this time it happened when I edited MODS??
Since this was worth serious consideration I will leave it, forgive me I am passionate.

originally posted by: musicismagic
The ocean waters are heating up, but politicians won't talk about it, I guess you cant tax someone for using the ocean, at least not yet.

OK then,
How far away is Fukishima from the oyster bed heating stuff to high temperatures is a nuclear plants only business?

Perhaps lots of reasons to be concerned for the quality of the oysters over there I am sure. I don't like them but do have friends who would eat their fare share and mine too.

My magma is moving theory is worth the to ponder. I think we all see it is up welling all over the Earth in new or re-awaking places. The old places of Vulcanism that spew like the old faithful geyser do have been raging lately world wide as one might expect if this were so.
edit on 12-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Everyone needs to stop peeing in the ocean

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I know we're due for a pole shift.
Do we know how long one takes? Years? Centuries?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: butcherguy
Thank god it already killed all of us in 2014. That would make this round uneventful.

Magnetic poles moving and so is the Earth's magma that even has 'mag' in the name and some have pointed out here. I keep trying to show the Climate Hatemongers that Water and Magma will most certainly be affected by a magnetic field shift, period.

Therefore, that is all there is to it IMO.

We are simply, but in a very dynamic way, undergoing a Millennial event. The magnetic pole shift being part of several cycles that occur in the geological record that seems to have never been witnessed during our modern civilized history. Now, it seems we are here to document if we can survive..

Look what I found:

After aimlessly wandering around the Canadian Arctic for the last couple centuries, since 1973 the magnetic north pole has made a beeline north, and is currently as close to geographic north as it's ever been.

Maybe we are seeing the beginning of a pole shift.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

After aimlessly wandering around the Canadian Arctic

Moving at a good clip now!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

WE truly have no idea because the last time it happened there were no record of humans.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: butcherguy
Uneventful..sure

Some people cant see beyond their own back yard.

Then there are those that see things that aren't there.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
As your map shows, the location of the magnetic poles is always shifting.

Do you mean pole reversal? On average that takes about 7000 years, which seems long to us but is short on geologic time scales.

The time it takes for Earth's magnetic field to reverse polarity is approximately 7000 years

The interval between pole reversals can be much longer and of course not all reversals take the average amount of time. The last reversal happened about 780,000 years ago and took about 22,000 years, way more than the 7000 year average.

edit on 2019914 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join