It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingering 911 Mystery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ColonelCorn

Yes, all the material was immediate shipped to China and melted down. I've tried exporting to China. You simply cannot move material as quickly as they did without pre-planning the effort first.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The video I am referring to wasn't after the collapse. It was filmed a couple of days BEFORE the collapse. At night.

They carted away the gold before the attack. In flatbed semi trucks. Covered with tarps.

The material from AFTER the collapse was hauled off and sent to NIST for testing.
edit on 11-9-2019 by ColonelCorn because: Info Added

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I always forget that there are people who don't think that America blew-up their own buildings.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yes, all the material was immediate shipped to China and melted down. I've tried exporting to China. You simply cannot move material as quickly as they did without pre-planning the effort first.

Quick some call China and tell them we have steel beams from WTC in my town ! As in every town in Northern New Jersey !

The beams are in in memorials to people from town lost on 9/11

Steel from WTC along with other debris was carted to old landfill on Staten Island called Fresh Kills

Here was sorted and examined for evidence, personal effects and more gruesome bodies/body parts

Steel from impact areas were saved for analysis, rest saved for memorial or recycled

www.youtube.com...

Here can see steel being examined and labeled

if had done proper research would not make such ignorant comments ……….

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A Reply to: firerescue

( 9 Bush reading in classroom - told Chief of staff Andy Card to assemble staff and gather information for briefing 5 minutes

When did Bush tell him that? After Bush was done learning in school?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: firerescue

Why did Mohammed Atta's own father say that he spoke to his son days after 9/11 and that Mossad had orchestrated the entire sequence of events of 9/11.....?

youtu.be...

Mossad is to be highly respected. They absolutely could have pulled this off.

Also, the Israeli’s haven’t always been for direct, boots on the ground, air superiority, face-to-face combat.

The US on the other hand is good at those kinds of things and doesn’t mind the spotlight for it.

So, give us a reason to go pound the S out of portions of the middle easy (threads to Israel) and they’re in business.

Now, that said.... I find it very, very unlikely that Mossad wa behind the attacks or pulling strings to force it to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
a reply to: firerescue

Funny, I never heard of these other guys that you say got off and box cutters were found

I know the one plane left late so was behind but it was able to succeed

As far as Atta and them thought they just had a last night of fun since they new were gonna die, thought they went to strip clubs and boozed it up and maybe coke too

Anyway I await any info here about that other plane

The hi-jackers were seen well before the 11th doing that stuff, a playboy lifestyle during training leading up to the attacks that caused eyebrows to be raised. There's no way they had a coke binge the night before and then executed that sort of flight, still coming down, and with no sleep and probably a crazy hangover.

The point is that the behavior that witnesses noted contradicts the official narrative that they were Muslim extremists, and frankly highlights how naive the public can be. "they hate us for our freedom'. Suuuuure.
You can't be a religious extremist who believes 70 virgins are waiting for you after your suicide mission if you're coking it up with strippers.

<< 1   >>

join