It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and so the aliens...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The best most influential most versed Researchers are now passing forward......as they do we are losing the massive volumes of true evidence they held in their personal files...and TPTB are simply walking in and scooping everything up then destroying it all.....generations upon generations of legitimate contactees and their thousands and thousands of true histories are now gone forever never to be revisited for many of them have also already passed forward.

I recommend Gill Broussard if you want to really discuss the root of the Alien topics.

There is no official policy and likely never will be.

My suggestion is this....if the information you are listening to does not include data surrounding the soon to come Earth Changes then its not the stuff you need to be learning.

I AM an experiencer...I DO HAVE a history that has been shared....I HAVE COMPLETED THE CIRCLE.

Universal life strives to produce sentient lifeforms representing the 5-star pattern.

Yes there is Universal Humanity.

Without a Guide/Teacher no one is going to just wake up one morning and GET IT ALL.

IMHO 90% of what you read online and in books is bupkiss or is not true or factual.

There have been nowhere near as many abductions as TPTB wish people to believe....and the abductions have been almost exactly alike every time....they simply refuse to release any data because it is absolutely revealing in terms of agenda.

The ones doing the abducting are not trying to hide the reasons why they are doing it....the Global Anti-Humanitarian Terrorist Control Group is trying to hide the reasons the abductions are happening.

If the reality of Universal life is told then religion falls...it does not get reworked...it falls completely....when the real physics of the Universe are revealed the SIMPLE PHYSICS.....then we will all understand how Universal life is manifested.....then we will understand how and why there are other sentient life forms in the Universe....

The so-called Reptilians are called Dinovians and they are related to the dinosaurs...they are a 5-star Universal representation of sentience....and they are natural to Earth....as we are.....at one time they were the ONLY 5-Star sentient representation of life on Earth....then we were artificially boosted by Non_Terrestrial Humanity to a more advanced 5-Star level above even the Dinovians……

This dynamic doesn't sit well with the Dinovians….they think we are like clones or artificial lifeforms that simply do not belong...and our advanced level really gives them a problem in wiping us out....as they are always trying to do.

Both 5-Star Humanity and 5-Star Dinovians on Earth right now are a part of Greater Universal Groups....off-shoots....Groups who will not intervene directly....Earth child Groups who have expanded out then returned to become the Parents.

Both Parent Groups are aware that Earth is a Planet with Cyclical near ELE template.... an extremely dangerous place to exist on....an incubator if you will.....both these groups on a Universal level KNOW THAT THEY ORIGINATED ON EARTH but also know that they GRADUATED off of the Planet before they could be wiped out by co-operating together in a specific way. They expect us to Graduate the same way and will not step in and completely interfere with the natural processes going on here,however they will assist with species survival just not politics.

As to what ..could be real...in terms of interactions with these different Groups and with other Groups....well there is no limit to the number of possible dynamics….because...WE ARE A 5-STAR SENTIENT SPECIES and everything we do they pretty much do as well....all of the good and the bad all of the different levels and shades of being can manifest.

Are the Politics that Corey Goode speaks of possible...sure....is it possible to teach the masses about different timelines and different outcomes and about what some Groups on Earth are trying to do?....sure....however....all of this PALES IN COMPARISON TO THE UBER-REALITY THAT OVERSHADOWS ALL OF THIS....

You see the very first thing we need to accept is that we ARE NOT NUMBER ONE....that a Universal Humanity much bigger and more powerful and knowedgable than us exists...that WE ARE ABSOLUTELY REPLACABLE.....humanities future does not ride upon our shoulders.....we CAN BE COMPLETELY WIPED OUT HERE ON EARTH AND HUMANITY WILL NOT CEASE TO EXIST.

Once we accept that then we can begin to learn about our own reality here on Earth in terms of the cyclical near ELE that is on its way as we speak.

There Is a more urgent reality we all must share together enmasse….and this is what TPTB have spent eons trying to hide from us and prevent us from doing....the reality of the need for any Species native to this Planet to strive to get the hades off of it before they are wiped out completely....

My advice is to START WITH GILL BROUSSARD......put personal issues aside in terms of how and where he got his information....I know it looks religious but it really isn't the Bible is a bastardised History Book and that is all it is --- same with the Quoran and Vedic Texts and all religious doctrines...so lets just say that even if Gill thinks his data comes from some god that it doesn't it in fact comes from a History Book written by a Humanity that was nearly wiped out during the last near ELE Event on this Planet.

All religious doctrines if studied by a real I.E reveal the same ONE TRUE HUMANITARIAN HISTORY OR template....AND THERE ARE NO DIETIES OR IMAGINARY EMPOWERED GODS INCLUDED IN THE HISTORY.....this is what is so hard for so many to digest.

We are accountable...we together as a co-operating group of individual entities co-manifesting are what we call god to our Species.ONLY to our Species.

I am soon dropping off-line...for an extended time period in all likelihood....IMHO A NEAR ELE IS ON THE HORIZON AND I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO TO TRY TO HELP MY LOVED ONES SURVIVE THIS REALITY....2021 as Gill outlines shall be an exciting year.

Every day that I look around my world I am caught halfway between thank you and goodbye.

If you have any questions you can PM me or ask here but I am soon to be going into survival mode and weaning myself from the internet and tech....narrowing my focus.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

im pretty sure that the american govt has been studying this subject for decades now and has a vault of knowledge about it or at least i would hope so

They have and this is what the former head (Luis Elizondo) of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program had to say about it...

Why the government keeps secrets about UFOs

Next, the discussion delved into the big question everyone is wondering about: “Why do you think the government would continue to keep this perceived threat secret and hidden from the public when they’re so open with other threats, such as North Korea or possible pandemics?”

“When you’re talking about a potential threat that we don’t have any understanding at all of what it is, how it works, where it comes from, or who’s behind it, that’s a different conversation, because, as a national security instrument, we are paid to have those answers on behalf of the Ameri-can people,” Lue explained. “We’ve been dealing with this problem for a long time, if not decades. And the fact that our government and other governments aren’t really any closer to understanding some of those basic interrogatives is very unsettling. So, naturally, people don’t want to have that conversation, especially the Department of Defense.”

Interview starts on page 14 of the link below...

mufon.z2systems.com...(1).pdf

When the government decided to stop funding the AATIP in 2012, here's the explanation that was given...

Two men who worked on secret UFO programmes on both sides of the Atlantic said their work received ‘pushback’ from high-ranking officials who feared fast-moving objects glimpsed in our skies were either ‘demonic’ or divine.

metro.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Broussard predicted Planet X would cross paths with Earth in March 2017 and that it would be visible to the naked eye in December 2016.

Perhaps you should check your calendar and maybe look at his predictions with a more critical eye. Especially is you are planning your life around him.

edit on 10-9-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

He says 2021...check your facts....and it doesn't matter if anyone is wrong about the date get real this isn't a Bus stop schedule....it will come LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT....if 2021 isn't the arrival date so what?....listen to Gill and look for all of the precipitating signs and don't play the word-date games like an anti-humanitarian pot stirring fool.

I gained my data exclusive of Gill....as others have...Gills data just fits the Master Template we have all discovered.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

He says 2021...check your facts....and it doesn't matter if anyone is wrong about the date get real this isn't a Bus stop schedule....it will come LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT....if 2021 isn't the arrival date so what?....listen to Gill and look for all of the precipitating signs and don't play the word-date games like an anti-humanitarian pot stirring fool.

I gained my data exclusive of Gill....as others have...Gills data just fits the Master Template we have all discovered.

He may be saying 2021 now but that's because 2017 has come and gone.

If the signs point toward something happening and it does not happen then what? Change your interpretation of the signs?

You do realize people have been planning for the imminent end of the world since they first left the caves. Maybe before.

Perhaps you need to research your guru a little more.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Whats your point.....no one cares about the exact date....its like buying a box of Condoms when you are a Virgin....lol....pick at dates all you want....one day you or those you love will be caught unprepared and will perish...its all a part of Nature....there really isn't room for everyone in the coming New World and the fewer anti-humanitarian morons there are walking around waiting to be remediated the better... an entire TYPE of Human will be remediated soon...thankfully.....those of us preparing already know there will be some rotten anti-humanitarians post-event who will have resources and who will be looking for forgiveness from desperate people...who will be looking to HIDE WHO THEY REALLY ARE....they shall have their resources appropriated and then they shall be remediated ASAP....just so you know...todays FENCESITTER is tomorrows anti-humanitarian....if you aren't a part of the solution you are a part of the problem and there is nowhere in between to sit and nitpick....no middleground….just good and bad.

Happy Days!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

A revolt is here, i think that people just don't notice it yet because it is so out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Deetermined
We have God's angels protecting us and the fallen angels trying to corrupt and destroy us because they know their time on earth is limited before they are destroyed by God for their corruptive ways.

Sounds like a very easy problem to solve for an omniscient, all-powerful transtemporal supernatural superbeing. Or maybe your God is not who you think.

Well we ARE IT; that omniscient all-powerful being. We seem not to be able to get organized (under moniker GOD concept FLAG). If we actually did realize we were God as a particularized community we might get some problems solved. Unfortunately we have been disconnected from our memory (on purpose) and cannot organize ourselves to the point of solving any problems.

Its about time you stepped out of the woodwork and began helping...nice of you to show up...thanks.
Listen to this poster....seriously consider their words....If you have a true desire to learn the truths you have to be brave and courageous.

I can certainly start the alphabet war; what is the strategy/logistics? The processing of 'helping' is what; (are they ready or not to hear some truths) forced cooperation by holding siege to entrenched belief systems? Everyone is on a personal path to grow their soul, I may be a part of that or not.
edit on 11-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

When something is entrenched it needs to be released not besieged....everyone is on the same path and our conceptualisation of soul is the inflective expression of our individual Journeys scenic purview....we are all a part of it by virtue of our existence in a co-opted co-operative cumulative reality.

The issue is more one of the Prime Directive....by what right does one Human artificially influence and direct the very fate of another...for this is the dynamic root? of the reality we all share.

Am I "supposed to " be bringing people over into another sub-reality....creating an alternative reality.....preparing for the future by manifesting into it properly and naturally....because really its always going to be about the New World...for we are Explorers by Nature.

The frightening reality is this YES WE COULD SAFELY AND PEACEFULLY INDOCTRINATE THE ENTIRE WORLD IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR......the number of Religous people on this planet is astronomical....there is a conduit to bring together both the religious and non-religious groups......ironically the religons are where the conduit originates but you need to combine them all to build it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join