It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and so the aliens...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
seem to have under water bases, which also seem to be using tremendous amounts of energy, they are very concerned about our military and atomic weapons mainly due to their own interests, i believe they exercise such strict control over us in regards to these things to protect themselves and their positions from a sneak attack, they dont trust us and i dont blame them, they share the earth along side of us at least one group does and very possible many groups, many other groups come and go through curiosity, ive always theorized that one of these groups created us and has been guiding us and looking out for our best interests like a parent and child and that still may be true but there are some group or groups that look out for their own interests first which again i dont blame them, although we hear about other dimensions and realms and invisibility and transparency etc some of these groups are very nuts and bolts very practical in its reality, in other words we can see them with our eyes and with radar and we can collect their technology to learn how they do what they do and even then its not so easy to figure it out and or duplicate but they exist, they are here, they probably always have been, they dont mind being seen but they usually like to stay at a distance, so my question is what does all this mean? what is our place not just in the universe but here on earth? what is their purpose? what are their priorities? what are their policies? imagine what we can learn from them, the problem is i dont think they trust us too much to teach us

a quick thought on the rendlesham event, i was always fascinated by the 3rd nights landing and all that transpired but more recently ive been thinking only about the time distortion part, that and the possible abduction but mainly the time distortion aspect, their craft affected the atmosphere in a really aggressive way, it caused alot of confusion even possibly total black outs, so was that caused by a chemical or gas? or by energy power? or by gravity manipulation? whatever the cause it sure is an interesting effect

finally just want to let everyone know that this is all just my opinion, im just speculating, some people speculate that no such thing exists and some people like myself speculate that it does exist, also im speculating based on what i believe to be evidence already in the public domain, remember its not about whether you believe in ufos and aliens its about do you believe in the evidence regarding ufos and aliens? so please discuss your theories and speculate all over yourselves i mean speculate all you want to about what youve learned about this hard to grasp subject matter, what has drawn you to this subject? what do you think are the pros and cons of this subject?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The work of Cory Goode is one providing a strong overview of the exopolitical situation. He has a very genuine manner in his presentations with a lot of insights. Some of his work can be found at spherebeingalliance.com....

The topic of aliens is complex, just as life on Earth is.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Unless there is a revolution globally that disenfranchises the current global elites we are all screwed...we are letting ourselves be set up for complete destruction...until We the People take control of our Planet back we shall remain "in the dark".... if you don't get angry at what has been done to Humanity by these groups of fiscal monsters these anti-humanitarian freaks of nature then you aren't HUMAN....until you are ready to kick open the doors of the Smithsonian and to rip apart the bowels of the Vatican you will remain nothing more than cannon fodder nothing more than a piece of livestock.

Think about the dangers of letting these child killing and abusing devil worshipping freaks of nature speak to other races on behalf of Earth based Humanity????….just think about the things we ALREADY HAVE TO CORRECT.....we are all in a fight for our very lives and are bloody clueless about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Corey Goode is some kind of plant...yes he has some relevant data but who knows where he got it from....he is no bloody Intuitive Empath and I have heard this term used more than once by people Bullspitting about the entire issue....yes some of his information can be vetted....but not anywhere near the majority...he just throws out tidbits and the ones I personally know are correct he has zero background on….he simply makes statements of small relatively inconsequential already known facts.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

so my question is what does all this mean? what is our place not just in the universe but here on earth? what is their purpose? what are their priorities? what are their policies? imagine what we can learn from them, the problem is i dont think they trust us too much to teach us

We have God's angels protecting us and the fallen angels trying to corrupt and destroy us because they know their time on earth is limited before they are destroyed by God for their corruptive ways. Angels have the ability to manifest into the physical at will, but they have no permanent physical presence, as they are primarily spiritual in nature.

we can collect their technology to learn how they do what they do and even then its not so easy to figure it out and or duplicate but they exist,

What technology have we ever been able to collect? They don't need technology to do what they do. They might appear to us in alien spacecraft, but they don't need spacecraft to travel. It's all a part of the game that the fallen angels play with us.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Proud of ya, babe.....

Nothing to add to that....

a reply to: Deetermined

And the aliens are not complicated....they're interdimension demons
edit on 9-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Until there is a change in official policy surrounding the issues of disclosure we all have to find our own way through this darkness. There are a lot of people doing work and sharing their stories. It is up to each of us to piece together what we can. Some others that i currently like are Dr Micheal Salla and Laura Eisenhower. How all three of these people are working together with many others is helping to build a more cohesive picture to it all.

Digging into the topic there are many stories all around the world. Some similarities and differences exist amongst it all. Perhaps Cory is a plant is some ways, I prefer the term facilitator to help find some common ground amongst some of the competing forces and issues around disclosure. For anyone new to the subject I recommend it as good starting point. He does acknowledge some of the darkness with things like off world human trafficking, but is more focused in finding a responsible path to disclosure.

When I first heard about the 20 and back program it really put me off. Just too weird to make any sense of it at first. I have come across others claiming to be a part of it since. In trying to make some sense of it it does remind me of the movie 'contact' with Jody Foster. In it she goes through a machine that only last a few seconds in our reality. From her perspective she was gone for 8-12 hours.

Is there anyone you can recommend that discusses the alien topics in public?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
We have God's angels protecting us and the fallen angels trying to corrupt and destroy us because they know their time on earth is limited before they are destroyed by God for their corruptive ways.

Sounds like a very easy problem to solve for an omniscient, all-powerful transtemporal supernatural superbeing. Or maybe your God is not who you think.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The plan to solve it is already laid out in the Bible, but other events have to happen first. Ultimately, God's allows all of us (humans and angels) to play out our free wills until He decides to put an end to it. According to the Bible, it's going to get really ugly before that happens. Unfortunately, bad things have to happen before most of us learn anything.

edit on 9-9-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yeah, no they don't.

Failing to see them in the goldilocks areas around the Solar System, Mars, the Moon, satellites of Jupiter, where, of course they would have no reason to 'hide, no non-terrestrials have bases underwater. It's a TV show fantasy.

But, let's say it's not impossible, just extremely improbable - on the order of not one chance in Hades.

One should employ Occam's Razor, young Padewan.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If the ET is here, two options,

1 - They would not want nothing to do with us, because we let Monsters rule over mankind.

2 - They are here, and they work with the illuminati and are evil, sucking the life from this planet as we speak.

There is also option three- interdimensional beings that can not interfere because they are testing are we worthy,
currently we are not.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The plan to solve it is already laid out in the Bible, but other events have to happen first. Ultimately, God's allows all of us (humans and angels) to play out our free wills until He decides to put an end to it.

Again, that does not seem like an unsolvable problem to a being that can supposedly do anything. Your God is weak and limited.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch
seem to have under water bases, which also seem to be using tremendous amounts of energy, they are very concerned about our military and atomic weapons mainly due to their own interests, i believe they exercise such strict control over us in regards to these things to protect themselves and their positions from a sneak attack, they dont trust us and i dont blame them, they share the earth along side of us at least one group does and very possible many groups, many other groups come and go through curiosity, ive always theorized that one of these groups created us and has been guiding us and looking out for our best interests like a parent and child and that still may be true but there are some group or groups that look out for their own interests first which again i dont blame them, although we hear about other dimensions and realms and invisibility and transparency etc some of these groups are very nuts and bolts very practical in its reality, in other words we can see them with our eyes and with radar and we can collect their technology to learn how they do what they do and even then its not so easy to figure it out and or duplicate but they exist, they are here, they probably always have been, they dont mind being seen but they usually like to stay at a distance, so my question is what does all this mean? what is our place not just in the universe but here on earth? what is their purpose? what are their priorities? what are their policies? imagine what we can learn from them, the problem is i dont think they trust us too much to teach us

a quick thought on the rendlesham event, i was always fascinated by the 3rd nights landing and all that transpired but more recently ive been thinking only about the time distortion part, that and the possible abduction but mainly the time distortion aspect, their craft affected the atmosphere in a really aggressive way, it caused alot of confusion even possibly total black outs, so was that caused by a chemical or gas? or by energy power? or by gravity manipulation? whatever the cause it sure is an interesting effect

finally just want to let everyone know that this is all just my opinion, im just speculating, some people speculate that no such thing exists and some people like myself speculate that it does exist, also im speculating based on what i believe to be evidence already in the public domain, remember its not about whether you believe in ufos and aliens its about do you believe in the evidence regarding ufos and aliens? so please discuss your theories and speculate all over yourselves i mean speculate all you want to about what youve learned about this hard to grasp subject matter, what has drawn you to this subject? what do you think are the pros and cons of this subject?

Because this is a public forum I feel comfortable in offering my negative opinion. This is a silly thread. Even though you offer a disclaimer that we're reading your opinion and you're speculating. Sounds like wasted mental energy. You don't know what they're concerned about if they are concerned.

You, nor anyone else, can comment on something you have no idea about. IF aliens exist and they're not necessarily extraterrestrial, no one has had any interaction with them. Therefore you cannot speak for them telling us how they think and if they think similar to humans you can't tell us what they're thinking. You are really a maxi-believer.

You don't know for a fact that they have underwater bases. We have evidence for the reality of UFOs, period. If your life depended on it you could not provide any for the alleged reality of "aliens".

To cut it short: yadda, yadda, yadda.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There's no such thing as an unsolvable problem. You just don't like the way God chooses to solve it.

I'm guessing you choose not to follow anything since life didn't turn out to be the perfect world with perfect people that you were hoping for.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch

Aliens from another star system would likely need or want nothing from us. We would be no danger to them at all and their technology would likely appear as magic to us, or at least way beyond our comprehension. Only aliens from much closer to home would make sense in terms of what you have written. Advanced enough to arrive here, but vulnerable enough to humanities stupidity. So where are they from and why are they here?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7

And one should NEVER quote from Star Wars - The Phantom Menace.

But I'm sure you meant the more general use of the term.

originally posted by: solve

If the ET is here...

If?

IF?

IF?!?

There seems to be no room for 'If's' in this thread, young Padewan. (oops)

edit on 9-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

We have God's angels protecting us and the fallen angels trying to corrupt and destroy us because they know their time on earth is limited before they are destroyed by God for their corruptive ways.

Sounds like a very easy problem to solve for an omniscient, all-powerful transtemporal supernatural superbeing. Or maybe your God is not who you think.

Well we ARE IT; that omniscient all-powerful being. We seem not to be able to get organized (under moniker GOD concept FLAG). If we actually did realize we were God as a particularized community we might get some problems solved. Unfortunately we have been disconnected from our memory (on purpose) and cannot organize ourselves to the point of solving any problems.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
Yeah, no they don't.

Failing to see them in the goldilocks areas around the Solar System, Mars, the Moon, satellites of Jupiter, where, of course they would have no reason to 'hide, no non-terrestrials have bases underwater. It's a TV show fantasy.

But, let's say it's not impossible, just extremely improbable - on the order of not one chance in Hades.

Debating the OP's topic aside how can you postulate it being "extremely improbable" when we've only explored less than 5% of the oceans around the world combined? The oceans comprise 71% of the entire Earth's surface so you think it's "highly improbable"?

Hell...if I had the desire to remain hidden from Man the ocean is the FIRST place I would set up camp as an ET.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

normally i dont reply to my own threads because i enjoy listening to others opinions rather they be good, bad, or the ugly one. but your understanding quotient seems pretty high so where are they from? i dont know and why are they here? once again i dont know, however i can speculate, i think there are ranges of advancement just like there is types of civilisations such as type 1, 2, and 3. so if theyre here no matter how they got here and at what point of time these alien groups share the ability of making craft that seem like magic to us human beings but it doesnt mean theyre perfect especially the lesser advanced ones as you stated. as for why are they here maybe they like our neck of the woods, or maybe they like oceans, maybe they are assigned to patrol our galaxy or maybe they have mining operations within our galaxy, so there could be many reasons, i mean they could be low key with humans but also with other alien groups who knows, im pretty sure that the american govt has been studying this subject for decades now and has a vault of knowledge about it or at least i would hope so

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Well we ARE IT; that omniscient all-powerful being. We seem not to be able to get organized (under moniker GOD concept FLAG). If we actually did realize we were God as a particularized community we might get some problems solved. Unfortunately we have been disconnected from our memory (on purpose) and cannot organize ourselves to the point of solving any problems.

Its about time you stepped out of the woodwork and began helping...nice of you to show up...thanks.

Listen to this poster....seriously consider their words....If you have a true desire to learn the truths you have to be brave and courageous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join