It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris backtracks after she seemingly endorsed a hateful comment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Audience member: "What are you going to do in the next one year to diminish the mentally retarded actions of this guy?" Harris: "Well said." (Giggles.) "Well said. Well, I plan to win this election, I'll tell you that."

If you watch the clip, there is no way she didn't understand him. But she is feverishly trying to backtrack on this, pretending she has deep concerns for using hateful and hurtful words like that. If words are something we are going to focus on then so be it. Best be DAMN sure yours are approved and sanitized, lest you find yourself in a pile of glass where your house with a view once stood.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'd have had more respect for that whore if she'd have just said, "Yeah, my opponent is a ####ing retard".

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'd have had more respect for that whore if she'd have just said, "Yeah, my opponent is a ####ing retard".

It's kind of pathetic when it's this obvious.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

She doesn't need to apologize. It doesn't matter. Nothing she does or say will make her President.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
She'd get more respect if she would just stick to her guns. Works for Trump...

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Best be DAMN sure yours are approved and sanitized, lest you find yourself in a pile of glass where your house with a view once stood.

This belongs in the ATS Hall of Fame for parting shots.
I feverishly applaud this and well said. Well said.... lmao

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

She's bankrolled by filth, tells lies as good as Hillary, is a POC female and loves to project her intolerance and racism onto all of her critics.

aka: The perfect democrat candidate.

In reality, she is simply a feckless c*** and a patsy for the deep state.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Is this a round about way of implying that Trump's retarded and by association all his supporters are retarded?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Is this a round about way of implying that Trump's retarded and by association all his supporters are retarded?

No just another way of many for never Trumpers to make retarded
comments.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Harris didn't seem very confused or secretive about her approval. Looks like just another weak attempt at not owning your actions. Some folks take integrity seriously. She has none.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What Kamala is Trying to Really Hide from the Public during her Days in Cally ...........

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Harris didn't seem very confused or secretive about her approval. Looks like just another weak attempt at not owning your actions. Some folks take integrity seriously. She has none.

Integrity you say, yeah theres loads of integrity oozing out of the oval office....

edit on 8-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Is it true that Kamala Devi Harris is not legally eligible to be President of the United States?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: network dude

Integrity you say, yeah theres loads of integrity oozing out of the oval office....

Hell Yeah , At Least the President isn't a " Crazy Bitch "Like Her .................Anymore.............)

new topics

top topics

join