It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of Jesus in 2005

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I never posted this anywhere so here it is:

I simply asked if we are to still follow the 10 Commandments and went to sleep.

I had a crisp clear vision of Jesus in 2005. He was standing in a white environment wearing a white robe and this blue dressing silk like extended down his side over one shoulder to his legs looping not just draped on his shoulder. He had on old school sandals with the thin lacing around the ankles. In his right hand were two rectangular tablets with rounded curved tops and his left hand was out to the 4 o'clock position. His skin glowed, the blue silk was glowing, his robe glowing white. Everything gives off a glow color. To summarize his actual look he resembled the Gospel of John 2003 actor who played as Jesus very very close.

Regardless he was simply telling me based on the visual that those who keep the Commandments are in his right and those that don't will be cast to his left.

Mathew 25:31-33 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left

Mathew 19:17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments."

I guess I should of read these verses first, but that's how he appeared to me.
edit on 7-9-2019 by NumberMan because: Adding description

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Woah, nice

Jealous, as I'm afraid to ask for a dream....

Of course we keep the commands.....but Paul's Jesus is a new one.....and not from man but from Devine revelation from Jesus, Paul himself said. Not from man. But Rom 16:25 tells the new mystery from before the world was......and is the new obedience of faith. Rom16: 26

Faith counts as righteousness

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You will be asked for repeatable scientific evidence and .

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NumberMan
I never posted this anywhere so here it is:

I had a crisp clear vision of Jesus in 2005. He was standing in a white environment wearing a white robe and this blue dressing silk like extended down his side over one shoulder to his legs looping not just draped on his shoulder. He had on old school sandals with the thin lacing around the ankles. In his right hand were two rectangular tablets with rounded curved tops and his left hand was out to the 4 o'clock position. His skin glowed, the blue silk was glowing, his robe glowing white. Everything gives off a glow color. To summarize his actual look he resembled the Gospel of John 2003 actor who played as Jesus very very close.

Regardless he was simply telling me based on the visual that those who keep the Commandments are in his right and those that don't will be cast to his left.

Mathew 25:31-33 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left

Mathew 19:17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments."

I guess I should of read these verses first, but that's how he appeared to me.

Sorry to tell you but those who have accepted Jesus as their saviour and Lord are no longer under the law and you did not see Jesus.

Jesus is God and no man has seen God and lived. Many NDE'S including myself have heard Jesus speaking. He come from behind and says do not turn around otherwise you must stay here.

I believe you had a visions as many do. I too have visions of heavenly beings but not Jesus, angels yes, demons disguised as angels yes, Jesus no.

No reason to debate the bible and its versus.

God bless

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
You will be asked for repeatable scientific evidence and .

So a guy believes in Jesus, thinks about a religious subject, has a dream about it, sees Jesus in his dream, and interprets his dream in a religious context.

What did you expect?

edit on 9/7/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NumberMan

So was it the dark blond haired blue eyed jesus or a middle eastern guy??

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Lol that is literally every religious experience ever lol

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

How can one possibly see Jesus in a dream. Who is Jesus?
edit on 7-9-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

How can one possibly see Jesus in a dream. Who is Jesus?

Go with the flow, bro. This is a religious forum, where we treat delusions as reality.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No problem, I forgive you.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your dream.

I tend to think of the Ten Commandments as a common sense guide to helping live a life with no regrets.

The Old Testament, was before Jesus Christ began his ministry.I feel practicing these commandments are valuable, especially for those who haven't taken the opportunity to build their faith in the Lord.A life preserver to use, when it comes to Judgement Day...

edit on 7-9-2019 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing, grammar

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

No reason to debate the bible and its versus.

Well maybe there is because I do not believe Jesus is his Father. Jesus did not pray to himself!

For there is one God; there is also one mediator between God and humankind, Christ Jesus, himself human (1 Timothy 2:5).

If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. There is another who bears witness of me, and I know that the witness which he witnesses of me is true . . . And the Father himself, who sent me, has testified of me (John 5:31,32,37).

The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand (John 3:35).

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me (John 5:30).

What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God's Son'? (John 10:36).

For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it (John 12:49)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You misinterpret God's word.

John 1: 1 says it all

You should not be teaching but learning.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

While all sins are forgiven by Jesus, we should still follow the 10 Commandments to the best of our abilities. As true believers, it should come naturally, but you shouldn't get hung up on whether or not it is used as a final judgement for salvation (as sins are forgiven for those who believe and repent).

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You misinterpret God's word.

John 1: 1 says it all

You should not be teaching but learning.

While Jesus is God, I wouldn't go so far as to say that no man has seen him, as we know he walked the earth in the New Testament and appeared to people in the Old Testament as the "angel of the LORD".

What no man has ever seen is God is his full glory.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

For there is one God; there is also one mediator between God and humankind, Christ Jesus, himself human (1 Timothy 2:5).

While Jesus was human, he was also divine, as he was conceived by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is a part of God...

1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

As DeathSlayer pointed out, John 1 tells us that the Word became flesh. Jesus is the physical manifestation of God.

While Jesus said that he could do nothing of himself, this was only while he was on earth. He was bound to earthly time and space while he was here walking the earth in a human body. He had to rely on his father (another part of himself) while he was here.

If you need more verses to back this up...

www.scionofzion.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Well we will have to agree to disagree, we are all a part of god. Any Son is a part of his Father.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

While all sins are forgiven by Jesus, .

There is one unforgivable sin and that is:
Luke 12:10: “And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.”

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

This raises the question of repentance. What's your perspective on that?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Deetermined

While all sins are forgiven by Jesus, .

There is one unforgivable sin and that is:
Luke 12:10: “And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.”

In Acts 7:51, Stephen says the following to the Pharisees, "You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.” In a nutshell, the unpardonable sin is any sin that a person doesn’t want to give up, confess, or even ask forgiveness for and additionally doesn’t want to hear any more about it from the Holy Spirit.

www.bibleinfo.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join